Chapter 21: Emotionally Unstable

WHEN I SAY, LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE>>>

Harry's POV

 We've been home for about three days now, all of us. Chris, Blake and myself. The tension in this house is eerie almost, Chris is sad because he couldn't help Blake and thinks it's his fault and Blake doesn't want to look at anyone. Nor speak. I sighed standing up and looking at the time on the cable box.

"Chris you have to take your medicine." I said and he nodded before carefully standing up and walking to the kitchen. I walked out the living room and made my way upstairs to my room, I put my hand on the metal knob turning it and pushing the door open slowly; it's dark but I could see her silhouette as she laid on her side, back facing me, her sniffling was heard as she cried to herself. I bit my lip before closing the door behind me and coming toward the bed, I turned on the lamp but she didn't even flinch.

"Blake." I said and she only pulled the blankets tighter around her. I grabbed the blankets and yanked them off of her, her fist clenched desperately to covers and she let out a scream as she finally let go and I stumbled back. Catching myself, I threw the covers to the ground and felt anger start to bubble up in me.

"Blake, get up!" I said through clenched teeth.

"No! Fuck off!" she said and I huffed grabbing her ankle and pulling her down the bed, she kicked out her other leg and grabbed onto the bed's sheets making sure she didn't come off. She continued to kick and I dropped her, her body bounced on the bed making her grip loosen and I took the chance to grab her. Pinning her to the bed, she arched her neck back and let out a cry as I held her arms done and her legs with mine. I stared at her as she finally started to break down, her body shook mine as tears continuously fell from her eyes.

(now play song)

"Why?! Is all I have to ask is why, why did he have to take something from me. I was finally motherfucking happy and... he..." she continued to break down not finishing her sentence, I loosen my grip on her and pulled her into me. I felt my eyes burn and a lump form in my throat before I spoke.

"It's ok, were going to get them back. It might not be twins right away but it'll be a baby." I spoke and she looked at me with her blood shot eyes and brown hair in tangles.

"It's not ok, you didn't even cry nor did you smile at the appointments. Did you care for them as much I did? They were inside of me while just before they were in your fucking ball sacks! YOU DIDN'T GET A FLYING FUCK!" she screamed in anger before pushing me off, I huffed and stood up following her.

"I didn't care? I DIDN'T CARE! WHEN I SAW YOU WERE FUCKING MISSING WITH DESMOND I CARED ABOUT YOU! WHEN I READ THE DAMN NOTE TAPED TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CHEST I CRIED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS SINCE I FOUND OUT MY MOTHER WAS STUCK IN A COMA! SO DON'T DARE SAY I DIDN'T CARE!" she stared at me with widen eyes and quivering lips before running off into the bathroom and locking the door behind her. I was breathing heavy, trying to control my anger before punching the wall. I pulled my hand out and went out the room, slamming it shut behind me and walking back down stairs only to see Chris passed out on the couch with his hand on his side and the bottle of water in his other. I sighed and took the bottle out before playing his hand back on his stomach. I plotted myself on the couch, rubbing my rough hands over my face feeling the facial hairs coming in; my eyes felt heavy before closing and falling asleep.

**
(Next day)

Blake's POV

I stretched my hands over my head and yawned before rubbing my hands over my face. I sat up in bed and pulled the covers off, revealing my now semi flat stomach; the doctors took them out and now it just seems that my belly is just weight gain from the food I have eaten, I sighed before getting up and walking to the closet picking out a black sweater and cargo pants. After getting in that argument with Harry, I took a long bath and finally decided I'll be ok and try to be emotionally sane. I sighed as I slipped on the clothes before going into the bathroom and washing my face and teeth, I found a brush and brushed my hair back seeing it looked darker now and my eyes were slightly still red from crying so much; I left the room and padded my way downstairs reaching the living room to see Chris and Harry pasted out on the couch and my mind started to think of what it would be like if the twins grew up and were here in this very moment. I felt my eyes burn with tears and I walked away from the entrance of the kitchen and making myself some breakfast.

While I was eating, I heard the floor creak and I looked up to see Chris who was staring at me with wide eyes. I looked down at my eggs and he surprised me with a hug, I dropped my fork and rubbed my hand against his arms smiling.

"I'm ok." I said and he shook his head standing up straight, he had tears in his eyes and I stood up whipping one that fell from his eye. I smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Listen to me, I don't want you to blame yourself for this ok. Don't ,please, don't. I'm fine I can always try again." I said and he nodded sniffling. I pressed my lips to his head, hugging him tighter, as I lifted my eyes I met the dark green ones of Harry who was leaning against the entrance of the kitchen. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' and his lips parted slightly, before coming up to us and letting me lean on his chest.

Right now were all emotionally unstable, but soon we're are going to get back to normal.

And when we do...

All hell will break loose.

And I don't know which one of us will make it out alive.