Chapter 6 : Pleasure is The Best Source of Healing

I'm going to try Harry's POV while they have sex, so if it's not good i'm  sorry please comment your feedback, when you don't comment I'm not sure if u like it or not. WARNING DIRTY CHAPTER!!

Blake's POV

" Bye guys!", I said as I closed the door behind Shawn and Anna. A sigh pushing through my lips when I realized I was alone again with Harry, I turned around to fine Midnight sitting in the middle of the hallway staring at me with his pink tongue hanging out; I smiled at and walked up to it squatting down and patting my knees, he padded up to me and licked my fingers making me giggle. The floor creaked and I looked up to see Harry leaning against the wall looking at us, I looked back at Midnight to see him looking at Harry. He walked up to him and sniffed his shoes then looked up at him, I rolled my eyes at Harry noticing that he really didn't know how to act with a dog.

" He want's you to pet him.", I stated while standing up. Harry looked at me then down at Midnight. I walked up to Midnight, picking him up cradling him my chest, I grabbed Harry's big hand and let the puppy sniff it; Midnight sniffed his hand then leaned his head in more allowing him to let his pink tongue come out and flick on Harry's long fingers, I smiled as I let go of Harry's hand and he started to rub the dogs head.

" He likes me.", he said with a small smile. His dimples slightly showing, and I smirked.

" At least one of us does.", I said while placing a kiss on Midnights head. I saw Harry's hand disappear and I looked at him, his eyes were set in a hard glare and I glared at him back; I held Midnight more to my chest as I walked towards the kitchen and retrieved a bowl for him to have water, I set him down on the counter as I filled the small white bowl with water and then setting in front of him. He started drinking it and I felt rough hands lacy themselves around my exposed stomach and curly hair on my cheek.

****

Harry's POV

 I laid my cheek on her shoulder, feeling the softness against my cheek as my finger were interlocked with each other in front of her exposed stomach. My cock twitched slightly in my pants, due to the outfit she had on, I pushed my clothed covered crouch against her ass making her front push into the counter top; her hands went up the sink holding herself up from going any further, my hand slowly slid to the hem of her sweats. I felt goose bump arise making me smirk, I turned my face so that my lips were skimming her neck making her flinch just a little. I hummed in her neck, opening my mouth slightly to let my tongue slip out and glide along the shell of  her ear.

" What's the matter Blake, are you cold?", I asked her as my hand slid into her sweats and her underwear. I cupped her sex firmly making her head roll back and a moan to come out, I spread her folds and let the pads of my index and middle rub her clit in fast circles; I watched her hand closed into tight fist from my doings.

" Does that feel good?, My fingers rubbing your clit, huh?", I questioned. I attached my mouth to her neck, sucking roughly then biting it making her cry out; I removed my hand from her sweats, making her groan from my lack of touch. She turned around and her cheeks were red, narrowing her eyes at me slightly as I brought my fingers to my mouth licking them; tasting them. I removed Midnight from the counter, putting him on the floor hearing the clicking of nails as he walked out the kitchen; my attention was now fully on Blake who looked beyond horny now, I smirked at her as I walked up to her and picked her up. Letting her legs wrap around me and her lips smash to mine, keeping one eye open I walked up to the kitchen table swiping one hand on the surface of the table knocking down anything that was on there while my other hand held Blake up as we made out. I laid her on the table and moved my mouth to her neck, leaving hickeys along the side as I moved to her chest my big hands grabbing both of her breast and squeezing them as I circled my hands making her mouth fall a gaped and a moan to escape her throat. I went to her sweats and pulled them off along with her underwear and I unbuckled my belt pulling both my jeans and boxers down my thighs, my cock was hard and seeping precum making me groan; I grabbed her thighs and pulled her more towards me, I grabbed the base of my cock and slapped the tip on her pink clit making her moan from my teasing.

" Harry, c'mon already.", she whined and I smirked before leading the tip to her entrance and pushing in. My mouth fell open as her warm wet walls stretched around my thick length and then tighten as I started to roll my hip inward. Her mouth fell open and her hands fisted my shirt that was still on, I stopped thrusting and kept myself deep inside of her as I removed my tee shirt from my torso then I ripped the straps of her sports bra releasing her breast; she started to move her hips making us both moan out, I grabbed her hips and rammed into her repeatedly making screams of pleasure come out of her. Grunts escaped my parted lips as I raised her legs in the air and leaned forward making her tighter than before.

" Harry...", she moaned out as her nails raked down my back. Making me moan and go faster, I watched her breast bounce from the force of the thrust and it made me put more effort into the thrust. I made a harder thrust and she cried out loudly, arching her back and I knew I hit her G-spot;  sweat was starting to slid down my face as my stomach became warm and my balls felt heavier as they slapped on her ass, I felt myself coming undone.

" Fuck, I'm going to cum. Shit!", I cried out as I rammed into her one last time and felt semen shoot out of me into her core. She cried out and arched her neck, I felt her release around me becoming tighter; milking me out. Her body fell limp as she took deep breathes trying to regain her ways of breathing, my dick became limp and I pulled out slowly; I let her legs fall to the side of the table and I fell on her chest breathing heavy, her hands rubbed my sweat covered back as I looked back at her then my eyes fell to her shoulder that was covered by gauze and tape.

" Does your shoulder still hurt?", I asked and she shrugged.

" I guess Pleasure is the best source of Healing."

Please comment <3

Follow <3

Vote <3