chapter 12: Let's 'Talk'

"HARRY, PLEASE THAT'S OUR BABY. PLEASE!" I screamed as I started to sob uncontrollably. He stopped the knife just inches from penetrating the skin of my stomach, my throat was released and I coughed holding my neck. I gasped for air as tears continued to fall from my eyes, he seemed stunned or frozen; he was just staring at my stomach and I looked down to see a little bump there, his big hand came in contact with it and I jumped not knowing what was going to happen. He got off of me and I quickly pulled up my pants, I stood up, stumbling slightly due to my body visibly shaking; Harry looked at me and I flinched back away from him, I ran away with my hand pressed to my stomach. I went into a room on the first floor, slamming the door and sliding my back on it as I cried loudly. I let out a loud scream in anger, sadness and pain; I pulled myself up and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me and avoiding to look in the mirror. I went straight to the bathtub, turning on the water and letting it fill up in the tub; taking off my clothing I saw that the skin of my knees releasing blood making me whimper. I stepped into the warm water turning the tabs to shut it off completely, I sank down till the water was by my neck; I stared into space, I felt like my whole natural sprit was leaving me and I was becoming lifeless. I felt pain in my center making me squeeze my legs together, I hissed in pain as I felt it burning. My eyes suddenly became heavy from all the crying and began to fall making my head bob forward. Slowly I felt myself falling into a numbing sleep.

********

I felt my head against the coolness of something soft, I lifted my heavy eyelids trying to see where I was. I manage to pry one open and then the other, my vision was blurry as I looked around only seeing bright light, I blinked and everything cleared up seeing I was in the room. I sat up quickly but quickly groaned feeling sore, I felt the blanket's fall from my legs and I immediately felt cold air on my legs. I looked down at myself seeing I was only in a big black shirt without pants, I tried to remember how I got here but all I remember was what happened yesterday. I shuddered at the memory and stood up slowly, I limped to the door my hand coming in contact with the door knob; twisting it, I opened the door and held on to the frame as I limped out, I realized I was still on the first floor and I continued down the hallway. I looked around the wall leading to the entrance of the kitchen seeing. Harry standing at the stove with no shirt on; his scars on his back on full show and his tattoos on his arm as well, I pressed my hand to my stomach thinking about the knife that almost killed the baby. I walked a little more into the kitchen and saw an apple on the counter, I limped quietly to the counter my hand reaching for the apple but it was grabbed by Harry whose back was still facing me; I cursed under my breath and slowly walked backwards but I didn't get far when I bumped into the dining room chair sending it to the floor with a 'Bang'. I froze as I watched Harry turn around, his face had a bruise on his cheek from where I kicked him with my foot; I looked down and then at the chair, limping over to it I picked it up still not looking at Harry.

"Are you hungry?" he asked but I didn't answer. I just sat quietly and looked at the table.

He sighed and the sound of plates clinking was heard and then the scraping of the chair next to me pulling out. A plate was placed in front of me and I saw it was an omelet with a fork under it, I picked up the fork and started eating the omelet; which was surprisingly good, I ate in silence avoiding Harry's burning gaze. His hand slid across the table to my arm and I jumped, causing the fork to fall to my plate with a 'Clank'.

"Please don't touch me." a whimper escaped my mouth. Flashes of him raping me flashed before my eyes and I felt tears fill my own.

"Blake.." he stood up making me become wide eyed and I shot up, holding my hands up. His face was unreadable, his lips were in a firm line and his eye brows were frowned.

"No!" I cried out as he came towards me again. I was visibly shaking now, I moved around the kitchen my hands staying in front of me as I made it to the entrance of the hallway. He watched me with careful eyes as he took another step forward and I took one towards the hallway.

"Bl-" I heard him start to say but I was already starting to limp down the long hallway which seemed longer for no reason. I tried to run but I was grabbed making me cry out and thrash in his arms, I became limp and stop fighting; he walked u back into the kitchen and I was pushed into the chair, I slowly met Harry's gaze.

"Look, I'm going to take you to the doctor to get an appointment." he stated and I widen my eyes.

"YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME KILL MY BABY?!?!" I screamed in horror and he crouched down in front of me. I started to breath heavy and he started to shake his head.

"No, we need to check up on the baby." he said and I took a breath. I suddenly realized something.

"Why are you suddenly being so gentle?"

He sighed and took my hand in his, I flinched slightly and he pulled back.

"I...I think it's time we really have a talk, no yelling or fighting or getting stabbed." he said and I studied his face to see if he was lying but I couldn't tell. I nodded and he pulled up a chair in front of me and opened his mouth getting ready to have this 'talk'

"Alright...Let's talk."

Hey guys sorry I didn't update been busy and shit, found out my crush likes me I was mad happy *Does happy dance* anyway, hope you like this chapter; next chapter you guys will be learning about Harry's past that's different from others.

Alright guys you know what to do:

FOLLOW :)

VOTE <3

COMMENT!

bye guys :)

LOOK ON THE SIDEE>>>>