Chapter 16: Family Intuition

Blake's POV

Harry's body disappeared from mine as I continued to look at the stray silver bullet on the floor in front of me. With each step someone took it rocked slightly side to side, raising a shaky hand to it I picked it up; the surface of the metal was still warm and I glanced up to see Harry yelling into the phone while pacing and Shawn trying to calm Ana down, I quickly shoved the bullet into my boots due to my lack of pockets in my pants. I pushed myself up and leaned against the counter looking around the now destroyed kitchen, the cabinets were penetrated with bullets and glass was splattered along the floor. 

"I don't give two motherfucking shits, find that fucker Harry and kill him." Ana growled as she shook Shawn's hand off of her arm and stormed out the kitchen, I went to follow her but my arm was grabbed roughly preventing me from going anywhere.

"We're leaving I'm taking you home." Harry said. His voice was deeper and rough, his eyes were dark as his eyebrows were frowned; he was clearly furious so I nodded and followed him as we left the house, turning my head I waved at Shawn and then grabbed my jacket.

 Harry quickly rushed me into the house and slammed the door shut behind us, my jacket fell to the wooden floor as I was pulled to the stairs and to the bedroom. Harry let go of my arm and I sat on the bed rubbing it, he pulled open his drawer and picked up us gun fixing his bullet correctly into the slots. His whole body was tense as his back faced me, I stood up and went up to him; putting my hand on his shoulder his movements stopped and my hand was removed off his shoulder.

"Hey!" I called out as I turned him around for him to look at me, I took the gun out of his hand setting it down on the dresser.

"I'm going to find out who tried to kill us, no one gets away from me." he said. Each word he spat held venom and he glared at me as he picked the gun back up and left the room then the house. I sighed and laid down in the bed rubbing my hand over my stomach.

"Your father has very bad anger issues." I whispered as if the twins could hear me. I sat up and went to remove my boots when I remembered the bullet in it, I quickly slipped off the boot and stuck my hand in the hole; my fingers rubbed against the soft fur inside the boot till I touched the warm metal, I picked it up and took my hand out of the boot. I let the boot hit the floor and I examined the bullet, seeing the silver detailing on the bullet; I clenched the bullet in my fist and stood up from the bed.

'Where the hell is the house phone?' my subconscious asked and I shrugged scratching my head as I walked downstairs and looked around the house, opening up several doors to see no house phone which was starting to make me angry; I walked back to the front of the house and saw my jacket on the floor which gave me an idea.  Grabbing my UGGS and finding some change around the house I quickly made it to my jacket slipping it on and quickly leaving the house to look for a payphone, I looked around the block and to see if I could see the stand; looking left I saw the stand down the block on the next corner and I smiled as I started speed walking to it while frequently glancing behind me to make sure I didn't see anyone follow me. Once in front of the booth, I inserted the quarter into the slot and picked up the phone hearing a dial tone; I dialed the numbers and listened to it as it rang.

"Hello."

"Joey, do you happen to be in Brooklyn?" I asked not greeting my brother back. I heard him chuckle and I knew he knew that it was me, I could practically see his smirk on his face in my head.  I narrowed my eyes at the phone as I waited for my answer.

"Why do you ask sis?" he questioned his voice laced with amusement and I chuckled darkly.

"Because I know damn FUCKING WELL you're the only person with silver bullets Joey, I'm not fucking stupid you did that drive by and almost go us killed." I stated angrily through the phone.