Chapter 2: Wants & Demands & Surprising Visits

Blake's POV 

 Stepping into the house, I was met with silence. It was too quiet for my liking, walking around I see the glass of water I left before we left to attack Desmond. My fist tigten around the towel drapped upon my shoulders, as I walked around the hallway then into the living room seeing Harry sitting there with tense shoulders, making me swallow hard, I could see his leg bouncing up and down. I could tell he was angry with me because I was not suppose to seperate from him on the bridge, it was suppose to be him who got shot but I stepped forward. I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder but he shot up at of his seat and held my wrist tight in his big hands, making a gasp fall from my lips and making my grip loosen on the towel causing it to drop to the ground.

" Harry!", I cried out as he push me till I was up against the wall.  His eyes were dark and his nostrils were flared. I grabbed his wrist trying to ease him off of me but he didn't move.

" Are you stupid?! The plan was for me to pretend to get shot and then kill him, not you fall off a fucking bridge Blake!", he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at him. I clawed at his wrist making him hiss in pain and let go, I rubbed my wrist and stepped away the wall.

" Harry, that's the main reason why we wear bullet proof vest under our clothes.", I explained while lifting up my shirt showing off the black vest protecting my skin.  He narrowed his eyes while walking towards me, I stood my ground and Harry grabbed the straps of the vest pulling it off; the sound of the Velcro ripping filled the air and I suddenly felt cool air on my chest, I looked down to see the vest in his hand and my bra being seen. Pulling down my shirt I put my hands out gesturing  that I was fine, I picked up the towel and made my way to the shower upstairs.

**********************************

 As the water fell on to my head, warming my cold body I heard the door open then close. I removed my head from under the shower head and peaked out of the curtain seeing Harry with jeans on but no shirt, his torso covered in black ink making me bite my lip as my eyes wandered farther down seeing his happy trail and V-line; I watched as his hands went to his button popping it open pulling his jeans down along with his gray boxers, I looked back up at him once his penis came into my line of sight seeing his green eyes dark as usual and his lips pressed to a straight line.  He pulled the curtain back and stepped into the shower with me, keeping my back towards him I kept my eyes on the water swirling into the drain my mind thinking of when I was in the water; my head still  throbbed from the impact of the fall, I felt something being pressed to my back making me jump and turn my head seeing Harry's hair over his forehead and his arm raised with the loofa in his hand. I turned back around and felt him scrub my back going from my neck to my lower back and my butt, His hand grabbed my shoulder turning me around and I took the loofa from him washing the front of my body so he wouldn't touch it. I was scrubbing over my chest when I felt pain in the middle where the bullet was suppose to penetrate my skin, looking down I saw a bruise on my skin; I sighed then went under the running water washing away the soap on my body, after doing so I put soap on my hands and pressed them to Harry's chest rubbing in big circles feeling his hard chest under my hands then I did his back seeing his back tense up from me rubbing in certain places. After he washed all of the soap off I stepped out of the shower, stepping over his clothes on the floor and grabbing a towel to wrap around my bodyand walking out of the bathroom my feet padding along the soft carpet till I was in front of the bed where I laid out underwear and one of Harry's tee shirts. I slipped on both then turned to see Harry watching me while leaning against the doorway of the bathroom, I sat on the bed and crossed my arms over my chest while narrowing my eyes at Harry; he pushed off of the doorway and copied my gesture staring into my brown eyes his towel hanging lowly on his hips.

" What's wrong with you?", he asked and I stood up. Walking so that I was standing in front of him starring into his green eyes.

" I want to go fucking home.", I said. I studied his face seeing it remaining emotionless until I turned around and walked towards the bed, his heavy footsteps was heard and I turned around only to have my hair being grabbed roughly; I hissed in pain my fist swung to hit him but he grabbed it before hitting his face.

" You think you can just demand that you want to go home huh?! Your mine and with Desmond gone there should be nothing standing in my way.", he seethed through his clenched teeth. He threw me on the bed and glared down at me as he walked towards the dresser and pulled on a pair of sweat pants. I got out of the bed and made my way towards the door quietly while he was drying off his hair and went outside of the door closing it behind me and running down the hall and towards the stairs; once I made it downstairs I turned the corner and ran into another room, locking the door behind me I pressed my body towards the door and slid down the door pulling my legs to my chest and resting my forehead on my knees. Tears started to burn my eyes as I lifted my head and rested my head against the door my eyes looking around the dark room that was lit dimly by the moon that shun through the glass of the window, I got up and opened the covers of the bed and slipped into the cold sheets my body relaxing once my head the pillow and my eyes closed.

***************************

 I woke up on my stomach, hair covering my eyes slightly. I stretched my hands over my head and let out a squeal into the pillow turning to my side but I stopped short when I felt another body in the same bed as me. I slowly turned my head moving the hair out of my face and met the narrowed eyes of Harry, I slowly shifted away from him but he stood up and I jumped scrambling to my feet as well.

" Harry...", I said putting my hands up as he came towards me.  He didn't say anything but come closer to me and I was soon staring into his eyes.  He pointed his long index finger at me and I moved my head away from it.

" Don't ever lock the door on me, no more of that. Like I said last night your mine and no ones here to keep me away from you.", he said sternly and I continued to look at him. I sighed and lowered his finger slowly then moving carefully away from him, I walked towards the door opening it and then turning to him.

" Can we get some breakfast?", I asked my voice just over a whisper. Harry walked over to me and lifted my chin that was facing the ground, pressing his lips to mine.

" Sure, put on some pants and we can go.", he replied and I nodded following him up the stairs to get my clothes.

 I pulled the seat belt across my chest and watched as Harry put the key into the ignition , once he turned it the engine roared to life and he pulled out of the parking; the trees past by in a blur along with a few people who had the early shift, I leaned my head against the head rest of my seat enjoying the silence until we made a sudden stop and the silence was broken.

" Blake.", I heard Harry say and I looked at him to see him looking straight a head. I followed his gaze, a gasp fell out my mouth as my eyes widen seeing a very familiar face standing in front of the car.

" Who the hell is that?", Harry asked and I continued to stare out the windshield.

" My father." 

Daddy came to Brooklyn.

Hey guys :)

So forget about the whole next chapter 10 reads thing or whatever i feel like its forcing u guys to vote and comment when u don't want to. Plus im not patient enough to wait til the goal is reached because i wanna update.