Chapter 9: Anticipation

Blake's POV

My eyes open to meet rays of sunshine shining through the curtains and Harry's head of curls laying on my chest. His tattooed arm was uncovered and wrapped around my waist, tightly, I wiggled under him trying to get up to use the bathroom; he moaned in his sleep and shifted giving me enough time to push him off and get up. His hand moved around the bed looking for me so I shifted the pillow, giving him something to hold on to; I smiled at the sight of Harry sleeping but the smile faded when I felt bile rise to my throat, I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran into the bathroom repeating the same thing I've been doing for the last week. Vomiting.

 After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I went down stairs dressed in a baggy wife beater, a cardigan with native pattern on them, blue jeans and my UGGS. (A/N: OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108922229 ). My boot covered feet padded against the floor, I pushed the kitchen door open to see my brother and our parents. I ignore my brother and go up to our dad.

"Morning daddy." I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. He was reading the paper and drinking coffee. I turned to my mama and hugged her tightly, she was already dressed which made me slightly happy.

"Morning mama." I said as I let her go. She smiled and grabbed her purse that was behind my brother, his head was down while he looked at his phone so he couldn't see mama pointing at him mouthing 'say good morning'. I shook my head but she gave me a glare and I sighed walking up to him. He lifted his head, his brown eyes meeting my own. I punched his shoulder.

"Morning." I grumbled and walked away. My mom stared at me shaking her head and I shrugged, she rolled her eyes following me out the kitchen. She grabbed my arm before we reached the door.

"Don't be childish, Blake, he's your brother and I don't care what's going on between you to but solve it. And where is your coat it's cold outside!" I sighed through my nose and nodded turning to go back upstairs to get my jacket in the room.

I opened the door quietly, making sure it didn't click loudly, as I walked in and retrieved my jacket on the chair; Harry was still sleeping when I picked up the jacket and went in my duffle bag to see if my money was still in there, I found a twenty and crumbled it in my hand. I turned around and screamed but stopped when I realized it was Harry standing behind me, his face held a frown as he looked at me.

"Where the hell are you going?" he grumbled while crossing his arms. I looked at my jacket then back at him.

 "The pharmacy with my mama." I said moving towards the door but my arm was grabbed pulling me back.

"What are you getting?" he questioned his hand still on my arm. I shook him off and pulled on my coat.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be back." I snapped. Harry's expression harden and he turned to walk to me but I ran out the room and slammed the door behind me. I met my mama by the door and she led the way to the car, the cold air nipped at my cheeks as we walked to the car; she pulled out her car keys and clicked the alarm the sound of the car horn went off, the sound came from a grey Honda Accord. We climbed in and mama started the car, driving to the pharmacy.

**

"Why are there so many brands to say if you're pregnant or not?" I snapped as I picked up yet another box. My mother came up to me holding out a box and I took it from her looking at it, it was Clearblue and I've seen the commercial several times; I looked at the instructions and then turned to my mom.

"I'm going to go see if theirs a bathroom." she nodded walking into another section while I walked down the isle. I turned my head left and right, but didn't see any workers; I groaned and walked up another isle finding the reception desk for prescribed pills, I stuffed the box with the pregnancy test in my jacket pocket.

"Excuse me." The man behind the desk looked up from his paper. "Where is the bathroom?" I asked politely giving him a smile. He smiled back and opened the door to behind the register, I walked in and he led me to another door behind it.

"Down the stairs first door right there." he said and I thanked him. Pulling open the door, I met the bright staircase with white walls and grey steps made of concrete. I started down the stairs careful not to miss one due to their steepness, once I made it to the bottom I saw the stick woman on the door; I walked in and locked the door behind me, I went to the first stall and pulled out the box for my jacket, I ripped open the box and took out a test. Putting the test carefully between my teeth, I took off my jacket hanging it on the hook on the door, then pulling down my pants along with my underwear; taking the test out of my mouth I held it under me as I squatted to take the test, looking around mindlessly as I peed on the stick, once I finished I held it carefully with one hand while I tried to pull up my underwear and jeans.

I held myself up against the sink, with the test in front of me waiting for it to beep, I looked in the mirror to see my skin pale and nervous. The anticipation was nerve racking, if I was pregnant I didn't know how Harry was going to react. Was he going to make me have an abortion? Was he going to kill me? All these questions running through my head as I stared at the test waiting for it to determine my life. My future. I was about to pull my hair into a pony tail when it beeped, my breath caught in my throat as I lowered my shaking hand to the test, picking it up and bring it to my face.

My eyes widen

It said

Cliffhanger!!

Check out The Devil's Burning Angel!!!