Sneak Peak: Chapter 28: Last Straw

I turned over on my side, back facing Harry as I pulled the covers over my bare chest. His long arm went over my waist and held me to him tightly, I silently let tears fall as I felt the stinging feeling on my ass. This punishment was the worst out of all the ones I've received while with Harry, but I'm never going to get another punishment again.

Not before the fight.

Not after.

Never Again.

A/N: READ ME:)

Hey Guys :)

So I suddenly put up a Zayn paranormal fanfic, I just got the idea and decided to put everything together. So I have a deal to make with you guys; the deal is for you guys to check out my zayn story, I want at least 15 reads and 1 or 2 comments. If the deal is met, you guys will get 2 long update on Having Patience in one night. The deal ends on Monday, if I don't see the reads going up; I wont do 2 updates only 1 and it'll be it's usual length.

Remember the Deal.

P.S. sorry if I sounded pushy, didn't mean it. I love you guys and could you please check out Blood Moon. It's a Harry werewolf one, who doesn't want to read about an Alpha Harry having rough hot sweet sex. I would love too... be in the girls position but hey it's a fanfic. And how do you see side pictures with the new updated Wattpad, I cant see them.

Alright bye guys :)