Chapter 26: Game 3: Merely Practice

Blake's POV

Surprisingly my brother gave me clothes to wear, it was a Jersey crop top and these pattern pants (A/N:OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/having_patience/set?id=113756878 ) ; pretty sure they were the red heads clothes but I could care less, I need a plan and quickly. I looked around the room  while letting my mind wonder to what things I could do, I stood up from the bed; my eyes went to the window and I shook my head. I'm not going to be jumping out the window.  I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror seeing my face pale from crying but my eyes holding anger in them, I let out an  angry scream and punched the mirror; watching the glass fall into the sink and I looked at my hand to see it scratched up. I sucked my teeth and bent down looking under the sink to see if their was a first aid kid, I found one and opened it; the first thing to catch my eye was the scalpel.

'What type of first aid kit is this?' I questioned myself and I pulled It out, watching as it shun in the light. And that's when the perfect idea came to me, I smirked evilly at myself before standing up and making my way to the door.

*****

Harry's POV

"Jason, did you get the location?" clicking in the bullets to my gun and stuffing it in the hem of my jeans then fixing my black shirt over it. I grabbed my leather jacket and picked up my phone.

"Yes, I did. He's in Long Island; his house is like a damn mansion for no reason. I'm sending you the address to your phone to put in your GPS."

"Good work Jason." he chuckled on the other line, as I looked at the newly received text with the address. I quickly put the number in my GPS.

"I try." I smirked and hung up before putting my phone in the cup holder, I thrusted the key into the ignition and turned it; I drove out the parking spot once the engine roared to life, the tires screeched as I made a hard turn and made it to the highway. I was speeding on the highway, mind set on getting Blake back and ending this asshole for good. The sound of honking was heard and I quickly glanced to my left to see Ana and Shawn in his car racing down the highway, following me.

"Your going pretty fast, don't you think." a voice said and I glanced through the rear view mirror to see Chris in the back seat.

"When the fuck did you get there?" he laughed at me and climbed into the front seat.

"Snuck in while you were getting ready, pretty easy with the sun roof." I looked at him with a smirk and shoved his shoulder.

"Alright but try not to get yourself killed." he nodded and I continued to drive through the highway.

******************

Blake's POV

I have been carefully unscrewing the door knob with the scalpel for a good 25 minutes, the last one finally gave out and I carefully pulled out the door knob and the door opened with ease. I looked into the hallway and saw that it was long but only leading one way, I noticed the light above and saw a vase near the table this small table; I quickly went over to it and picked it up, emptying out the ugly flowers and then throwing the vase at the light watching it fall to the ground with a loud 'Bang'. The hallway became dark and I leaned against the wall with the scalpel in my hand, the sounds of footsteps were heard as I waited for someone to round the corner; the man ran around the corner but didn't notice me standing up against the wall due to the darkness, while he was turned I quickly jumped on him and sent the scalpel in his neck and covered his mouth as we both fell. I removed the scalpel, which only knocked him out I might add, and patted him down; finding a gun and a set of keys, I quickly ran around the corner and quietly down the stairs till I saw a another door. I opened the door seeing it that it lead down stairs where most of the power boxes were, I quickly went down the steps and found the light switches; I flicked all the switches and everything went dark, I smirked before running back upstairs only to hear arguing.