Chapter 19: Never Count Your Chicken's Before They Hatch...

2 Weeks Later  (Guys I skipped new years I know, its ok. there in January now.)

Blake's POV

 "HARRY!!" I screamed out, hearing my voice echo out through the house. The thuds of his boots and Chris's as well was heard before they both burst  into the room with weapons in their hands, I rolled my eyes at them and turn back to look at my reflection, lifting my shirt up.

"Look!" I said pointing to my stomach to show them the more slightly shaped bump. Harry rolled his eyes and clicked the safety on the gun back on, his eyes glanced back at Chris who was holding a butter knife; he took it out his hand and gave him a 'Really?' look.

"A damn butter knife, what are you gonna do butter them to death?" Harry asked sarcastically. And Chris rolled his eyes before taking back the knife and twirling it between his fingers.

"It was the only thing I could grab fast enough." he said with a smile and a slight blush in his cheeks from embarrassment. I laughed at them before looking back at the mirror.

"Harry, we have to go back to the doctor again to check on them." I said becoming serious and he nodded before looking at Chris.

"Go finish breakfast I gotta talk to Blake." he said and he nodded leaving us to talk. I watched as he closed the door from the mirror. He came up behind me and put his hands around me, laying them on the bump; he rubbed it slowly and then looked at me from the mirror.

"So, were keeping Chris?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders which made mine slump.

"Give me a serious answer, are we keeping him or no? Because last time I checked you had trust issues." I stated and Harry removed himself from me, I pulled down my shirt and crossed my arms over my chest.

"He reminds you of yourself, doesn't he?" I whispered. I took his silence as a yes and I nodded, smiling a little.

"Well, this could be practice to become gentle for the twins." I said putting air quotations when I said gentle and I heard him chuckle. I turned around and walked up to him, slowly raising my hand to his hair and running my hands through his soft brown hair. He leaned down and put his lips to mine giving me a hard peck, I pulled away looking at him.

"I'm hungry." I said and he rolled his eyes at my change of subject, lately I started to get cravings for pizza, hot dogs, ice cream and mango smoothies all together.  I rubbed my stomach as it growled and I pushed past Harry to the door, I walked to the kitchen to see Chris eating cereal; as I past him my hand shook his dark hair and he chuckled.

"So how many babies are you having?" I grabbed the skillet and the eggs. I talked as I cracked the eggs.

"I'm having twins, today's my appointment to see how they're doing in there." I said as I added some stuff to my eggs. I flipped the eggs over before turning down the burner and got some juice from the fridge along with sandwich meat, I put the juice in a cup then got a plate putting my eggs together and my meat. I turned off the stove and brought my plate to the table next to Chris.

"So do know the gender?" he asked as I took a bite of my sandwich and I shook my head.

"Soon." I said once I swallowed, "In a month or two." I said with a sip of my juice. Harry appeared in the doorway with Midnight at his feet, I patted my leg and Midnight came to my feet resting there.

"I called and you have an appointment at 2." he said and I nodded. I looked down at Midnight and thought of an idea.

"Can we go somewhere? Like the park or something?" I looked up at Harry who had an expressionless face on.

"Where am I gonna go Harry I'm fucking Pregnant." I snapped and he narrowed his eyes at me. Christ got up and put his bowl in the sink.

"Umm, I'm gonna go to my room." he said awkwardly and I smiled nodding at him. Watching as he left before my eyes fell on Harry and I glared at him dropping my smile. I stood up and threw everything out before placing my dishes in the sink.

"We can go but I just don't trust your bastard of a brother to go out in the open." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Harry it's been what, 2 weeks since that man came in here." I said before looking at Harry who just stared at me with a harsh expression.

"So your fucking defending him?" he questioned and I slammed my hands on the counter in frustration.

"Are you fucking me? One he's my little brother I'm going to defend him regardless and two right now I want him dead as much as you do. I'm just tired of being stuck in this house all the fucking time you don't take me anywhere." I stated and Harry walked up to me grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards his body.

"I keep you in here for your safety, I don't want that bitch to hurt you. We can fucking go to the park after your damn appointment." he said letting me go and I nodded before leaving the kitchen.

"Do the dishes!" I called out before going upstairs.

***

Harry's POV

Grunts from behind the door was heard and I frowned my eye brows in confusion, my hand came in contact with the metal door knob and I opened the door to only laugh at what is before me.

"Blake." I said and she flipped her hair out of her face to give me an angry look.

"My damn jeans don't fit me!" she huffed and slapped her hands on her thighs. I rolled my eyes and went into my closet picking out a pair of adidas pants and black vans, she looked at me and then nodded. (A/N:OUTFIT:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=111950299) Taking the clothes from my hand and then changing her clothes once she was finished, I led the way to the living room where Chris was watching TV.

"Let's go." I said my voice sounding rough and deeper.

"Wait, let me finish this real quick." Chris said and I walked into the living room going behind the TV and pulling out the cord. I stood up to see his face in shock which made me smirk.

"C'mon." I said and he huffed following behind me. Blake took Midnight and went outside, making her way t the car and we followed behind her; once we got in the car and made our way to the doctors office, for some reason I felt like something bad was about to happen.

Really bad.