Chapter 7: Unwanted Family Reunions

Blake's POV

I zipped up my duffle bag, sliding it off the bed to the floor. I sighed, I honestly didn't want to see my brother. I suddenly felt my stomach start to churn making me fold over and groan, I leant down on the bed taking deep breathes. The sound of boots hitting the floor was heard and I picked my head up to see Harry opening the door, his eyes looking around the room for something.

" What are you looking for?", I asked as I suddenly felt a wave of  nausea hit me. I closed my eyes taking deep breathes, I heard shuffling and opened my eyes slowly to see Harry looking through the dresser drawers.

" My gu-", he started to say but I didn't hear him finish. I gagged and felt bile rise to my throat, I shot up and ran into the bathroom; throwing open the toilet seat I emptied my mouth of the bile cumulating inside. I heaved twice more before being able to lift my head and take a deep breath, I flushed the toilet and went to the sink turning on the faucet and wiping my mouth filling it with water then spitting it out afterwards.

" Shit", I muttered as I turned around then bumped into Harry's hard chest.  His hands clasped on my shoulders at he looked at my now pale face, I looked into his green eyes feeling mine start to burn with tears.

" What's the matter with you?", he asked and I shook my head.

" I don't know my stomach hurts.", I said as a tear slipped from my eye. Harry's thumb wiped across my cheek, erasing the tears traces.

" Put on some short sleeves, your body is probably over heating", he said and I nodded. Walking away from me and going back to the dresser looking through it, he pulled out something and I realized it was a gun.

" Harry, do not bring that gun to my parents house.", I said harshly pointing a finger at him. He turned around and raised an eye brow at me, he looked at his watch and then back at me.

" Just cause your not feeling well doesn't mean I won't punish you before we leave. Remember your last one.", he said through clenched teeth, I remember the pain of his hand spanking me hard causing my butt to feel warm from the memory; I turned from him and went to the duffel bag and pulled out a tee shirt.

( A/N: OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108586809 )

Slipping on the tee shirt, Harry picks up our bags and leads the way to the car. I whistle and I hear the clicking of nails, Midnight comes out of the living room wagging his little tail; I smile and pick him up, just as I'm about to close the door I look around to see if I forgot anything before shutting it behind me. The wind was blowing my hair in my face as I turned to walk down the stairs, Harry was just shutting the trunk as I reached the passenger side door; I hopped in and put Midnight in my lap before pulling the seat belt over my chest, resting my head on the head rest as my hand rubbed softly on Midnight's back. I jumped when the car door slammed making me look at Harry who ran his fingers through his hair, removing the snow flakes.

" If we drive fast we can make it to New Jersey before the storm hits.", he said as he pushed the key through the ignition and pulled the car out of park. We were on the high way in a matter of minutes leaving New York.

" Harry, New Jersey already is dealing with the storm. It's a whole other state", I stated and he gave me a side glance. I sighed and unzipped my jacket pulling it off so I could get comfortable, I closed my eyes trying to obtain some sort of control of my body.

" You better not throw up in my car", Harry warned and I opened my eyes to look at him.

" Wow your so caring and your suppose to be my boyfriend", I replied sarcastically. I looked at him and he frowned.