Chapter 24: Game 1: Dangerous Exchanges

WARNING DIRTY CHAPTER!!!!

Blake's POV

My mouth fell agape as I stared at the walls, I left the room and started to run down the hallway. Ignoring the pain in my leg.

"CHRIS!" I shouted and then heard the echo of Harry's voice as well, I ran back down the hallway to the room. I grabbed my bag and shoes before finding Harry, I grabbed him and took him into the nearest room.

"Here" I handed him the bag with his clothes "Go change, imma check up the hallway." he nodded before going into the bathroom, pulling on my  vans; I started to run down the hallway again and looking into every room and closet, I huffed in anger and sent my fist into the concrete wall. I sighed and then rubbed my throbbing fist, I was about to turn around and walk back when I spotted something on the wall across from me.

A phone.

I went up to it, dialing my brother's number and waiting for it to stop ringing.

"I see you got my message."

"Joey, you want me fine you can have me but I want you to return Chris in exchange for me." I breathed out and I looked behind me to see if Harry was coming but I didn't see anything.

"Alright, Blake, you want give yourself up so easily? Fine! Make my life a lot easier." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"But listen to me Joey, I want you to bring Chris unharmed and no motherfucking tricks." I said harshly and I heard him chuckle making me narrow my eyes.

"Alright meet me at bottom of the Manhattan Bridge, I'll bring the boy." the line went dead after that sentence and I threw the phone into the wall. Breathing heavily,  I turned around to go back down the hallway when I bumped into the nurse from before. Her name was Cynthia and her browns eyes seemed darker than before.

"What are you doing?" I looked back at the phone and then at the her.

"Making a phone call, have you seen the boy that was in my room. Dark hair, names Chris?" She shook her head and I narrowed my eyes slightly at her.

"I didn't notice any boy." she said her eyes slightly narrowed at me as well. I nodded, smirking with my eye brows frowned.

"Okay but if I found out you did, bitch you better watch your back."

*****

"YOU DID WHAT!!" I flinched at Harry's voice volume and backed away from him. Raising my hands up in surrender.  We got home and I decided to tell him about the call I made with Joey.

"It's going to be ok Harry, he's my brother and I could probably get him to stop. Don't you want Chris back?" I countered and he practically growled at me. Raising an index finger, he pointed at me and walked toward me.

"YES I DO THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU PUT YOUR LIFE IN DANGER! AGAIN!!" he shouted and I slapped his hand away.

"Harry you act like you can't find me if things get out of hand." I said and he glared at me.

"Out of hand, BLAKE HE KILLED THE TWINS! EVERYTHING IS ALREADY OUT OF HAND!" I swallowed hard before speaking.

"Harry, I need you to trust me please. Were going to get Chris back and then your going to get me, I don't want anyone getting hurt anymore; I can't afford to lose any more people I care about." his facial expression soften slightly and I rubbed my hand through his curls. He sighed and nodded before looking at me. 

(A/N: LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE NOW: IT'S DESIRE BY MEG MEYERS AND LOOK ON THE SIDE)

His dark green eyes looked into my brown ones before he leaned in, pressing his plump lips to mine; he pulled me into his body before deepening the kiss, his tongue glided across my bottom lip and I open my lips allowing our tongues to come together. My hands tighten in his curls releasing a moan from his throat, his hands slid down my back to my butt; his big hands squeezed it making me step on my tip toes. We pulled away and gasped, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his body as his lips sucked on my neck.