Chapter 32: Endings? Beginnings?

Third person's POV

Voices were traveling left and right over the two, one being completely unconscious while the other was in and out; the wheels squeaked as both gurneys were rushed into emergency care wards in the hospital, the squeaking of sneakers against the tile floor filled Blake's ears and she managed to open her heavy eye lids. With blurry vision she managed to see the silhouette of Chris being held back by nurses, tears going down his cheeks; lifting her heavy head she reached out for him just as they managed to get him out of the room, turning her head with a groan, she felt burning in her stomach as pressure was put on it. Harry's arm hung limply over the edge of the bed with blood running down his index finger, eyes widening she tried to lift up to some how become closer to him to reach his hand.

"Ha...Harry." Eyes shutting and arm copying Harry's, they both remained in darkness; both subconscious's thinking of the other.

Wondering.

Hoping.

Praying.

That they would be ok and wake up to be in each other's arms once awoken, but they didn't know their fates. Only time could tell, for when they awake; who knows what will happen.

When.

Their.

Eyes...

Open............

**********************************************************

Blake's POV

"Blake, I want you to know that your..."

"I'm what Harry." The light peaked at us through the trees above us as we sat in Central Park, his green eyes stared at me in happiness; something that I haven't seen since we have met, Midnight barked as Chris threw a stick and he went to catch it. Rough fingers grabbed my chin, making sure my attention was set on one person and only one.

Harry.

Looking back at him, a gasp fell from my lips as everything suddenly fell into darkness; the bench disappeared from under me causing me to fall to the cold ground, standing over me was Joey with a 9mm pointing at me chest.

" I want you to know that your going to DIE IF YOU DONT WAKE UP!!" Clicking the safety off, his finger inches towards the trigger and then he started laughing; voice changing from rough to husky, his body becoming Harry's. I opened my mouth to protest but the trigger got pulled, the sound of the gun rang through my ears and I let out a scream.

A gasp fell from my lips as I felt pressure on my stomach, I slowly blinked my eyes; a dim light was over my head and I raised my hand to my head, feeling a head ache come to. Turning my head, I looked around the room to see a window; rain falling from the sky hard, hitting against the window. Turning my head, I saw a curtain and the silhouette of a person laying in a bed. The sound of the door opening, looking up I see a nurse with black hair and brown skin.

"Hey Blake, I'm Chris, I'll be your nurse. I'm just here to check your vitals, how are you feeling?" I eyed her for any suspicious behavior before answering.

"I'm very very sore." she nodded writing it down on her clipboard. She gave me my medicine and just as she was about to leave I grabbed her wrist.

"What happened?"

"You were shot in the middle of your stomach, missing most of your major organs; they were skimmed by the bullet but not penetrated, you lost a lot of blood. To be honest, I have no idea how your alive but you are strong." I nodded and smiled at her, letting my hand fall. I looked at the curtain on the other half of the room.

"What about Harry?" looking back at her, she bit her lip and clutched her clipboard to the bed.

"I'm going to go get the doctor, he did both of your surgeries." I opened my mouth to protest but she left quickly. Once the door closed, I took the blankets off of my body and pulled myself up into sitting position; tears fell from my eyes as I felt pain flare throughout my stomach, cursing under my breath I pulled myself up and slowly limped to the curtain. Pulling it open, I watched as familiar tattoos came into view; more tears came down my face as I saw Harry hooked up to a machine, his heart rate moving slowly. Chest barely rising and falling, a cry left my lips as I grabbed his hand and pressed a hand to my stomach; I stepped back and sat back down on my bed, tears continuously falling from my eyes The door opened again and in came the doctor, when he noticed I was sitting he rushed over to me.

"I'm fine, what happened to Harry?" the doctor went over to him checking his pulse and vitals.

"A major part of his heart was grazed by the bullet causing him to bleed out, we managed to stop the bleeding but he has to go in for surgery tomorrow. This procedure is dangerous and I'm being honest when I he might not make it out alive." I lowered my head, letting tears roll down my cheeks, falling to the floor.

"You can go tomorrow morning, we will give you a call if anything happens to him." I nodded and laid back down slowly, trying to release some of the pain. I looked at Harry one more time before falling back asleep, to the sound of his heart rate monitor.

*********************************************

I placed a kiss on Harry's forehead before they pulled him away for surgery, Shawn was waiting for me outside the room; I watched as they pulled him away from the room and I let my head fall onto Shawn's shoulder and he hugged me tightly.

"Good bye Harry." I whispered before we walked off and out of the hospital, and I walked out of Harry's life.

******** 1 year later **********

"Thank you come again." Handing the bag to the woman with the little girl, waving at the toddler I smiled and walked around the counter to flip the sign from open to closed on the front door; after that I went to fix the shelves in the back that the toddler messed up slightly, while in the middle of that I heard the song of the bell on the door going off and I lifted my head. Walking to the entrance, I saw a man with a black trench coat and brown hair; I froze and let out a silent gasp.

No way.

The man turned around and the same smirk that I met him with was still on his face, his green eyes seemed more intense and his face had a slight stubble on his chin. I swallowed hard before biting my lip.

"Harry..." He came up to me and I became nervous, his big hands carcass my cheeks and I looked into his eyes.

"Blake." I removed myself from his hands but he grabbed my arms, forcing me to stay put.

"Why did you leave?" I felt tears burn my eyes at the last memory of him was kissing his forehead and leaving, I left Brooklyn and moved to the Bronx; no one knew where I went. I lost connection with everyone, I continued my shop and moved on with life.

"Because I can't have a life like before, I want to settle down have a family. We almost did but it didn't work out, we both almost died and now you show up to what? Take me back to Brooklyn? No! I refuse to let yo-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, our lips moved in a rapid pace; he pulled me closer to him and I felt his teeth sink into the skin of my lip, I yelped and pulled away. Touching my lips with the tip of my finger, I see that their is blood.

"Then let's start over." I looked at him and he nodded, I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Blake." I felt my chest warm up and I lifted my head to look him in the eye.

"I love you too Harry." He smiled before leaning down slightly to kiss my lips.

All we needed was the patience to get to where we got today.

The ending in Brooklyn gave us a new beginning today. Now.

A beginning that we will cherish forever.

The end.