Chapter 17: Parental Bliss

Warning DIRTY!! :P

Blake's POV

 Harry continued to go lower and lower till he was at the hem of my underwear, his fingers hooked on to my underwear before sliding them off and throwing them behind him; I felt his rough hands trace my leg on the side before opening them slightly and rubbing the inside of my thigh making me gasp. His finger played with my clit before making fast circles causing my breathing to quicken, his hand went down my slit to my entrance and I felt his finger enter me making my hips buckle.

"Harry." I breathed out as he held me down with his other hand and then attached his lips to my clit making me cry out. He started to pump his finger at a fast back as his tongue went over my clit and sucking on it. I felt my stomach start to tighten and I fisted his hair, he moaned against me causing me to shake.

"Harry...I'm close.. Fuck!" I cried out as he added another finger and went faster, I clenched around his fingers as I released. I laid my head back into the pillow breathing heavily as Harry crawled up so that we were eye to eye. He pressed his mouth to mine and I tasted myself while he kissed me.

"You taste good." he said seductively as his left eye dropped in a wink.  I smirked before flipping him on his back and nibbling on his neck. I let my nails drag on the skin of his stomach as I lowered myself toward his clothed erection.

"Let's see if you taste the same." I said dropping my eye in a wink as I hooked my fingers into the hem of his sweats pulling them down to reveal his hard cock. Veins were on full show and the tip was red, seeping pre cum from the slit; sticking out my tongue I swiped it on the underside from his balls to the head before taking him fully in my mouth.  I hollowed my cheeks and went down on his cock, then pulling back up feeling his cock go back and forth against my tongue; I looked up through my eye lashed to see his stomach rising and falling fast and his mouth parted, his big hand came up to my hair fisting it.

"That's it Blake, take me all the...fuck...way." he moaned out and I relaxed my throat before letting his cock slide till it hit the back of my throat and then came back up. Harry grunted above me as I started let my fingers graze his balls.

"I'm about to cum, get off." he warned and I pulled away slowly, letting my tongue drag on it till I'm finally off. I was pulled up and my mouth came in contact with his, his hands took my shirt off completely and I felt the tip of his cock touch my entrance; our eyes locked as he connected us, my mouth fell open as I gasped from the fullness.

"Oh shit." I breathed out as I put on hand on his chest and the other on his chest, bouncing up and down. I became a moaning mess as his hips started to thrust up, meeting me half way.

"Harry! FUCK FUCK!" I yelled in pleasure as he sat up and held me to his body and pounded into  me. My mouth hung open as silent screams came out, my fingers were tangled in his damp curls. I felt his short nails drag down my back as his we both started to still, his heavy breaths filled his ears as he slammed me down twice and came inside of me just as I came around him. I was still shaking when I felt him slip from me, I laid my cheek on his shoulder as I calmed down. His arms tightened around me as he slid backwards on the bed till his head was on the pillow and my head was on his chest; the blankets were pulled so that they were surrounding the both  of us as we fell asleep.

*****

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned as I stared up at the white ceiling with Harry's arm around my shoulder and my head on his chest. His eyes were closed but he was awake, he hummed in response and I swallowed before asking.

"Why...why didn't you kill the babies when you found you were pregnant? Like you're being gentle and I'm still getting use to it but why?" I asked moving me head so that I was looking at him. He sighed through his nose and opened his eyes to look at me, his eyes looking brighter for once as the stream of light hit his eyes from the window.

"Because my mom always told me that, when I meet a girl and we somehow have kids that weren't planned out. Never kill them because you might never know if they'll make your life the most amazing it'll ever be." he said and I blinked at him before a small smile came up to my face.

"So you actually want to be part of their lives?"

"Yes, because I want to make my mom proud. Even though I was adopted she said that she considered me her blood son, no matter what anyone said." he said before chuckling to himself. "I remember her reminding me that other kids weren't as lucky as I was because they're parents didn't get to choose them and that I was the lucky chosen one." I smiled at his memories with his mom. Mine weren't as fun, I was a daddy's girl and Joey was the mama's boy.

"Oh ok, do you think it's going to be  girls or a boys?" I asked.

"Boys." he said confidently and I laughed shaking my head.

"Both." I said and he shook his head.

"I don't have time to be killing extra young assholes that go after my daughter." he said while shaking his head and I laughed out loud.

"Okay, Harry, Okay." I said and he lifted my chin pressing his lips to mine but then the phone rang and causing us to pull apart. He reached over to the side dresser and swiped his thumb over the screen and pressing it to his ear. I sat up and stretched before standing up and taking the shirt on the floor and slipping it on, I walked to the door of the room turning to see if Harry was watching but his back was to me as he talked with a harsh tone on the phone. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a glass and then looking through the fridge for juice when I felt a presence behind me.  The ground creaked and I spun around quickly letting a gasp seeing it was a man that I didn't know, he reached out for me and I grabbed the glass, swinging it to slam it to his head but he grabbed my wrist making me drop it; it shattered to the floor. I sent my fist into the man's face, my knuckles colliding into his nose; I shook him off and made a run for it as he started to come after me.

"HARRY!" I screamed as he grabbed me and picked me up causing me to kick my legs out. I slammed my feet into the wall causing us to both stumble backwards and hit the ground, he groaned as I crawled away from him; I heard Harry's footsteps as my leg got pulled and I hit the floor, I kicked at the man who now had blood coming from  his nose and a busted lip.

"GET THE FUCK OFF!!" I screamed as I sent the heel of my foot to his face and his grip loosen. Scrambling to my feet I ran into Harry who had his gun raised at the unknown man.

"Who the fuck are you?!" he said with a cold tone and the man just chuckled at him. Standing up he looked at the both of us before talking.

"He wants his sister." he said and I widen my eyes knowing he was talking about my brother. I stepped forward and snatched the gun out of Harry's hand.

"Tell my brother, if he fucking wants me to come and get me himself." I said pointing the gun at the man's leg and pulling the trigger. "Tell him if he comes for me, that another type of bullet will be shot at him as well." I said as the man cried out from the bullet that went through his knee cap. He nodded as angry tears went down his face and he limped out the house, the door slamming behind him along with a trail of blood. I sighed and handed Harry back the gun.

"Looks like this pregnancy will not be an easy one."

Hey guys :)

So crazy chapter, sorry I didn't update but guess what?!

I'M OFF OF SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND I CAN UPDATE!!

ALSO I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW STORY AND IT'S A WEREWOLF ONE *WOLF HOWL*

OMG THE FEEDBACK IS AMAZING ON THIS STORY, KEEP COMMENTING THIS BOOK HAS 977 READS ALMOST 1K YAY!!

sorry for all the caps but I love you guys so much.

Comment what you think the gender of the twins will be.

OK BYE GUYS :) LOOK ON THE SIDE.

FOLLOW :)

VOTE <3