Chapter 3: Liar Liar

Blake's POV

My father had his arms crossed tightly against his chest, cigarette between his lips and eyes narrowed. His hazel eyes brought back memories of the times I would come home late and he would be waiting for me at the door.

" Pull over.", I said while unbuckling my seat belt. Harry moved the car so that we weren't blocking traffic and I got out the car slamming it close, I pulled the jacket closer to my body as I walked towards my father. I smiled once I got across the street and in front of him.

" Hi Daddy.", I said and put my arms around him. He didn't hug me back making me curse under my breath as I withdrew my arms, I slowly looked up at him.

" Blake Isabelle Cardell, where the fuck have you been? I've been calling and calling you, we even came to your house to see it was ransacked.", he explained. Smoke pouring out of his mouth as he spat words at me, I opened my mouth to say something but someone else cut me off.

" Ed don't be hard on her I'm sure she has an explanation.", I heard my moms voice say and I turned around seeing my mom with her wavy brown hair flowing in the wind. I smiled and walked up to her giving her a hug.

" I missed you mama.", I said and she rubbed my back kissing my hair.

" Same here Blake.", she said. I lifted my head looking into her brown eyes the same that I have, she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and smiled. I turned my head to my dad seeing him throw his cigarette on the ground, using the tip of his boot to put it out.

" Daddy, I'm sorry I broke my phone and lots of things have happened. okay, I need you to trust me for once.", I said as I stepped forward looking at him in the eye. Something I never had the courage to do, he noticed and popped up his eye brow.

" Look at you, finally looking me in the eye think your all tough huh?", he teased and I smiled hugging him again. This time his arms wrapped around me and I sighed missing my dads arms, I heard someone cough and my eyes narrowed as I looked up seeing Harry with his hands in his pocket.

" Whose this?", my dad asked and I cursed under my breath looking at Harry to see him step forward putting his hand out. My eyes widen in shock.

"Hello, my name is Harry I'm your daughters boyfriend." , he stated smiling showing off his dimples. I felt my face go pale as the words replayed in my head over and over again, Boyfriend.

My dad shook his hand, his long sleeves lifted showing off his tattoo's on his hand. Harry took notice of that realizing that they were gang tattoo's.

" Nice to meet you, Harry, I'm Ed and this is my wife Catherine.", He said nodding to my mother who was leaning against their car studying Harry. I smirked at that, my mom did that for every boy I brought home or was with ; she raised her eye brows nodding her head coming towards us. She shook hands with Harry looking straight into his eyes.

" Hello Harry, I'm Catherine.", she said and Harry nodded smiling at them. I let go of my dad and stood next to Harry.

" So how long are you going to be in Brooklyn?", I asked. My parents looked at each other.

" Well since we know that you seem to be in good hands, were going to leave today but I want you both to come to ours for Christmas in 2 weeks.", my mom said and I widen my eyes realizing that I haven't bought any gifts for my parents or anyone for the matter.

" Sure thing, Blake can be my guide to get to your place.", Harry said and they nodded at Harry's answer.

" See you both on Christmas." ,my dad said after giving me a hug and getting into their car. I waved to them as they drove off, once they were out of sight I narrowed my eyes at Harry.

" Boyfriend?! Really?", I asked. He chuckled darkly while shaking his head, he grabbed my forearm pulling me to the car.

" You have a lot of explaining to do Blake." he said once we started driving again. We pulled in to the IHOP parking lot and went inside, once seated Harry glared at the menu while I already knew what I wanted; once he closed the menu he looked at me.

" Why does your dad have gang tattoo's on his hand?", Harry asked and I sighed. I thought he would of put the pieces together.

" Because he loves gangs, what do you think Harry. I thought you were smarter than that now I know your a dumb ass.", I said and his jaw clenched. His fist tighten as he glared at me, I was about to open my mouth when the waitress came.

" Good morning, are you ready to order or do you need time?", she asked. Her black hair was in a messy bun and her blue eyes looked from both Harry and I. I smiled at her and opened my menu pointing to the red velvet pancakes and a side of scrambled eggs.

" Harry."

He sighed and pointed to the big breakfast that had eggs, toast, bacon, sausage plus small pancakes. I widen my eyes at him then asked for the same thing cancelling my order.

" Alright would you like any drinks with that?", the waitress asked. Pad in her hand.

" Apple juice."

" Black Coffee."

" Alright, My name is Michelle if you need anything else, food will be with you shortly.", she said and I nodded as she walked off to the next table.

" Alright, my dad is a leader of a gang back from when he was in high school. He was feared by many and even my mom, they had me while still in high school but as I grew up he taught me how to run a gang which means I could take over your gang and kill you with my bare hands but I choose not to because I didn't want that life but he forced me to learn.", I explained and I looked at Harry to see him studying me and taking it all in. I swallowed hard, his silence made me nervous.

" Why didn't you want to be part of his gang?", Harry asked. Michelle came back with our drinks and said that our food will be out shortly.

" Well.", I started after taking a sip of my juice, " I had other ideas in life, my mom didn't want me to be part of the gang and told my dad to stop teaching me this type of stuff but he did behind her back. I learned anyway but once I reached 17 I told him that I didn't want to do that and that I loved photography instead. Being his only daughter he understood and passed the position to my brother.", I explained and Harry nodded. Michelle returned with our food and my mouth started to water at all the food, I picked up my fork and began to eat.

"So, you pretty much gave up the position of gang leader and stayed in brooklyn to become a photographer.", Harry questioned and I nodded. Swallowing the bacon I had in my mouth, I wiped my mouth with a napkin before speaking.

" My brother was made for the part of gang leader, he was the strategy and I was more of the strength but that was when we were teenagers. I haven't seen

him in about a year or so.", I said and Harry smirked at me. I raised my eye brow at him crossing my arms over my chest.

" What are you smirking about?", I questioned.

" Just the fact that you said how your the strength and your brother wasn't . Obiviously if you haven't seen him in a year he is going to get stronger. And probably kick you ass.", he stated and I rolled my eyes and contiued eatting.

"Probably, we'll see on christmas.", I stated with a shrug as if I didn't care but my mind was running wild thinking about my brother and how much things have changed between us.