Chapter 30: Part 1: Scheming

Blake's POV

I coughed loudly as I picked myself off the ground, the black smoke from the fire burned my eyes causing tears to fill them; I brushed my hands off on my pants and turned my head to see Harry getting up as well. I went up to him and touched his arm but he moved away from me, I felt a pang in my chest and I lowered my head; avoiding eye contact. My eyes caught sight of the invitation and I bent down to pick it up, a groan fell from my throat due to the soreness in my back. It was snatched out of my hands and I glared at him before turning around, looking for Chris. My eyes widen when I couldn't find him.

"CHRIS!!" the sound of footsteps approaching me was heard and I turned to see Ana and Shawn running outside the building along with everyone else. Chris appeared behind them and I sighed in relief.

"What the hell happened?" I swallowed before looking at Harry who didn't bother to look at me.

"My brother blew up Harry's car and left us this invitation." Harry handed the paper over to Shawn and his eyes skimmed over it along with Ana's. I tried to grab Harry's eye contact but he only sent death glares to the concrete under our feet. I sighed and looked back at Shawn and Ana, who looked up at Harry.

"Are we going to go?"

"Yes we are and were going to get them there. Every single last one of them." everyone nodded but  gave each other side glances, filled with worry. My arm was grabbed and I hissed in pain before meeting Harry's eyes.

"What?" he glared at me before pulling me through the crowd of people leaving his burning car behind us.

"Shawn Ana, I need you to drive us to the house." Shawn nodded before leading us to their Hummer and I grabbed Chris's jacket, pulling him along with us. The drive back to the house was filled with  intense silence, I kept rubbing my palms against the surface of my pants; I looked over at Chris to see him asleep, head pressed against the window. Head moving slightly as we drove to the house, soon enough; too soon in my opinion; we were in front of the house. I nudged Chris and pulled gently on his arm to get him out the car, I smiled at Shawn and Ana before going into the house and waving good bye then closing the door. Chris went to his room and I went into the room where Harry and I slept in, I slowly made my way in the room to see him sitting on the bed shirtless; fist clenched and pressed to his chin, his eyes followed me as I moved into the room and closed the door behind us. I took off my jacket and started to get undressed, I felt his eyes burning in my back as I slipped on one of his tees.

"Look Harr-"

"Don't!" I closed my mouth that was ready to say something but I thought against it. I rolled my eyes and got in the bed, turning on my side and pulled up the covers over my body.

"I'm still talking to you Blake."

"Ok! so, you can talk to my back. I have ears I can still listen." I snapped and I prepared to get hit but nothing came. Only noise in the room was our breathing but I broke the silence.

"Look, I just want to go to fucking bed. We can talk in the morning, I'm just as upset as you are but I have more shit to deal with than being upset that your car was blown to damn pieces." after saying that I closed my eyes and let myself fall to sleep.

Harry's POV

I sighed and rubbed my face as I let out a groan in aggravation, this asshole is ruining every fucking thing; I'm so tired of this shit, Blake thinks that I don't care about her when I actually do. I'm just not use to expressing them because I only did that to my mother, I pulled my hair in a force of habit and plopped down at the kitchen table.  I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Jason to find out some information about this party on Valentines day.

"Your up to?" I turned my head to see Chris with a pair of sweats on and a black tee shirt. I patted the table and he came, taking a seat across from me.

"What are your thoughts on this whole situation?" he scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion as he thought for a second.

"Well, I think this guys a damn psycho. But besides that it seems as if he's hiding something and Blake's getting closer and closer to finding out." I nodded my head at that analysis and then something clicked in my head. I looked at Chris with a smirk and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Chris, you just gave me a plan to take this bitch down." he smiled and I smirked confidently.

"Ok? but what do you have in mind?" I stood up and he followed me, I put my arm around his shoulder as we walked back down the hallway.

"Chris, how good are you at acting?"

Hey guys :)

sorry i haven't updated, two more updates then the epilogues and then this story is finished :)

Comment what you guys think is going to happen?

Who is going to survive?

Is Blake going to stay or go?

Bye guys :)