Chapter 27: Decisons, Decisons, Decisons

A/N: While listening to this i was listening to Manic for no reason, so im going to put it on the side for you guys to listen to. :) >>> CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FROM MY FAV MOVIE FLASHDANCE.

Blake's POV

I was standing in the room, looking out the window at the clouded skies. I watched as they moved and saw small specks of the blue skies behind it trying to come out. That's how I felt at the moment, I wanted to be out of this new life I was put into to; I looked behind me to see Harry in the covers sleeping, I smiled before it faded and I turned to look at the dark ridden sky above me. I quickly turned around and grabbed my UGGs and a sweater before quietly making my way through the door and down the stairs to the front door. I looked around to make sure no one was following me and I saw Midnight sleeping in his bed as I passed the living room, I opened the door and closed it behind me before running down the porch; I ran toward the back of the house and memories of when Desmond's men came after me appeared through my mind, I made it to the back and saw the fence I hoped over. I took a deep breath and just stared at the sky, the grass crunched under my feet as I stumbled slightly, I let my body fall to the ground so that I was laying on my back and I looked up at the sky. The wind blew by and my hair moved out of my face, suddenly I felt water hit my face; the rain started to leave the clouds as I thought about what I was going to do once everything was done, was I gonna leave Harry and try to continue the life I had or was I gonna stay and live a normal life with him. Start a family like I had almost did before Joey killed my twins, my hand went to my stomach and I sighed; I felt someone's eyes on me and I sat up, my hair falling over my shoulders. I turned around to meet Harry standing in the pouring rain along with me, I couldn't tell by his expression on whether or not he was mad but he came toward me and I all I did was stare at him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shrugged looking at him before looking down at the wet grass, my arm was roughly grabbed and I was pulled up into his hard chest. I turned to look at him, seeing his hair wet and green eyes darker.

"I don't know okay! I don't know what to do, do you realize I'm literally all by myself when all this is over. I have no mother, no farther or brother; it's just me myself and I; I don't know what to do!" I screamed out in anger just as thunder rumbled above us and I pushed him off of me. I took deep breaths and he grabbed me roughly, making me look at him.

"Your not going fucking anywhere, your mine!" he said and I shook my head.

"This again, Harry, how do I know I'm yours when you can't even say that you care about me just as much as I do for you!" I stated and he stared at me with wide eyes and a gaped mouth. His eyebrows were scrunched up and I shook out of his grip, I walked back towards the front of the house; leaving him standing in the rain, I made my way to the front porch when I noticed something behind me, making me stop in mid step. I turned my head to see a car drive slowly by with tinted windows, I narrowed my eyes at the car before taking off running. I threw open the gate and ran just as I heard the car doors open, I took off running down the block. Puddles splashing were heard as whoever was there was coming after me.

"AHHHH!!!" I let a scream and I heard someone open the door, I quickly climbed the steps of a brown stone apartment house and I pushed pasted the person. I closed the door and locked it, the woman looked at me with wide eyes and I grabbed her shoulders.

"Run and take your kids and hide. They might have guns." her brown eyes widen at the mention of guns and she ran back in her house, I continued to run up the stairs and I heard the door burst open making me go faster; a man opened his door and I ran inside closing it softly, I turned to him and quickly shushed him as I listened for the footsteps to go by. Once they did, I cracked open the door and ran back down the stairs to the front entrance and back outside; I ran down the block, I continuously looked behind me but only to crash right into Harry. I gasped and he grabbed my hand, we ran back to the house and grabbed Chris. I brought him in the car and then Harry came as well with a bag along with Midnight.

"What happened?!" I turned around in the front seat as we drove to a different place.

"Joey knows where we live so we gotta move to a different location." I said and Chris smiled before leaning his head on window. I turned to Harry, who had his fingers tightly wrapped around the steering wheel.

"Where are we going?" he glanced at me with an icy glare before turning back to the road. I looked down at Midnight in my lap and he licked my face, making me smile.

"I have houses all over New York, were going to Queens." I nodded and silence fell over the car and I watched as cars go by. And as I did that I knew what decision I had finally made.

Hey guys :)

Sorry for not updating, me being me decided to wait till my break was over to do hw and i had a Spanish project to do. It was easy because im Spanish and i can understand it but i had English hw and all the boring bullshit.

Sorry this is short but at least i updated and got an idea for a zayn story.

Vote :)

Follow :D

Comment :>

LOOK ON THE SIDE>>>>>