Chapter 25: Game 2: Fighting the Challenger

Blake's POV

I woke up on something soft, surprisingly, my neck was aching and so was my back. I opened my eyes to see a red room with big windows to my left, I lifted myself slowly seeing that I was untied and stood up. I looked around the room, finding the door and walking towards it; once my hand came in contact with the door knob a wave of shock went through my hand and a scream erupted from my throat as I let go of it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"  I screamed in anger and I looked at my hand to see a marking of the door knob on my palm. I glared at the door before turning around and looking out the window, I went up to it and carefully touched it; seeing that it didn't have the same effect, I opened it and looked outside to see a pool below that looked pretty deep. I let my eyes look around the edge of the pool to see that the side my window opened up to be was the deepest side, about 12 FT, I blew a puff of air out of my lips to see smoke appear before my eyes before disappearing. I smirked at how stupid my brother could be sometimes, I looked around the room for a lamp only to find out that there wasn't one.

"I guess you're smarter." I said to myself as I threw my head back and sighed. My eyes looked up to the glass globe covering the light bulb on the ceiling and I smirked before climbing on the bed and bouncing until I was close enough to grab on to the globe and break it off the hinges that attached it to the light bulb; walking back to the window I aimed it so that when I threw it, it would break any ice on the surface of the pool. Chucking it towards the water, I watched as it sunk down with out any problems.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself as I sucked in a breath and pushed myself out the window. I moved my arms and curled my legs as I was in midair and once I hit the water I made a cannon ball, the coldness of the water hit me immediately and I started to swim to the surface. Once my mouth went out first I gasped and grabbed on to the edge of the pool, pulling myself up and crawling till I stood up; looking in the direction of the house I saw Joey in the living room and a red head sitting next to him.

I narrowed my eyes, smirking before looking back at the water seeing the rippling figure of the globe; I held my breath as I dived into the water to retrieve it, once I held it in my hand firmly I swam back to the surface and repeated what I had just done. I held the globe in my hand before throwing it with all my strength into the glass door leading into the living room, the glass shattered and I watched as they both jumped. I walked into the house with ease, the only sound is the 'squishing' from my wet vans; their eyes followed me as I plopped down on the love seat.

"Now Joey, I know damn well that dad taught us never to put someone you kidnapped in a room with windows." he glared at me and so did the red head that I recognized as the nurse.

"Hello Cynthia, remember what I said to you in the hospital?" she sent me a death glare. I only smiled at  her.

"So Joey, what is it that you want me for exactly? You want to kill me? Or join your gang even though it was mine from the start?" he stood up and I followed him.

"You better show me respect or else." I scoffed.

"Or else what?" he lodged at me and I grabbed his hair pulling it and punching him in the face. I kicked his side and that's when Cynthia stood up, I glared at her before we both attacked each other; her leg swung up and the heel of her shoe sliced my cheek, I hissed in pain before standing up right and punching her in the face and swiping her leg from under her.

"I know dad taught you better than that." I teased Joey as he stood up.

"Blake, when was the last time you heard from dad?" I scrunched my eye brows in confusion and glared at him.

"Joey what did you do?" he smirked this time and snapped his fingers. A man came through a door holding a box and I stared at him as he put it down, I looked back at Joey who only lifted his hand in a gesture to proceed. With shaky hands, I lifted the tabs of the box only to let out a scream erupt from my chest. I turned to Joey with tears in my eyes, I opened my mouth to speak but no words could escape. All he could do, was smirk at me evilly as he walked up to me till he was whispering in my ear.

"You see Blake, I have become more capable then you have underestimated." I shook him away and looked at him with such disgust.

"How could you?" I said through clenched teeth, "What about mama? WHAT ABOUT HER?!" I screamed.

"Trust me, sweetheart, I already know." I gasped at the sound of my mothers own voice. Spinning around, I stared at my mother in disbelieve.

"How mama? HOW COULD YOU LET HIM KILL DAD!?" she walked up to me and then looked at my brother.

"I was forced into this life, I never really loved your father. Actually he never was your real father, it was someone else and when I told him that you weren't his after about 15 years later; I blamed it on his best friend to make things seem...correct." she said. My chest was moving at a rapid paced as Harry's words rang through my head.

"Your father killed mine."

"But he still kept me as his own, gave me more love than you or Joey ever got." I pointed out as tears continuously streamed down my cheeks. She glared at me and I turned to Joey.

"I'm going to kill you" I turned and pointed to my mama "And you."

"With your little boyfriend?" she said and I sent her a death glare. I turned to Joey and he was about to say something smart but I punched him in the nose before he could get anything out.

"That's just the start, little brother."  I spat at him and walked past my mother slowly. Glaring at her as  I past and walked out of the living.

I needed to some how contact Harry.

And fast because my head might just be the next to be in a freaking box.

Hey guys :)

Crazy update and its early im going to start the next one and maybe you'll get a sneak peak at the next coming chapter.

Don't forget

Follow :)

Vote :D

Comment :>