Chapter 23: Let the Games Begin.

Third Person's POV

Joey lit the tip of his cigarette with his favorite lighter, clicking it closed as he allowed the smoke to drain into his system. Pulling the cigarette out from between his lips, holding it between his index and middle fingers; he stared into the on coming sun rise, the skies fading into bright oranges and reds as smoke puffed into the slightly chilled air. His mind drifted to the plan he had for his sister and Harry's gang, he loved his sister but the love for his sister started to disappear years ago and replace with  angered jealously as she was the one who was given the power of their fathers gang and most of his love; he wanted them both out the way, he wanted power. With a smirk on his pink lips, he returned the cigarette to his lips and sucked on the death stick before throwing it over the edge of his balcony and blowing out smoke rings into the sky. He felt soft hands on his arms, making him turn to his loving girl friend who had the same sick mind as he. Placing a kiss upon her red hair, he hugged her as they both watched the sun rise and awaken the start of a new day. A whole new day of plotting and planning on the fall of the infamous Daggers, the fall of his family and the start of his street empire.  Looking down at his red headed, browned eyed girl, he smiled at her while she smiled back.

"Let the games begin, Sweetheart." with a chuckle he repeated the words as his eyes looked out at the vast city of New York.

"Let them begin."

********************

Blake's POV

 Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"UGH, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SOUND?!" a chuckle was heard on my right as I opened my heavy eye lids to a bright lighted room and blurred vision. The heels of my palm rubbed my eyes as I tried to regain my normal line of sight. Slowly opening both eyes, I met the smiling face of Chris; who had a band aid on his face and his legs to his chest. I sat up slowly but winced when I moved my leg, I looked down to see it uncovered by the blankets and wrapped in gauze along with medical tape.

"You got a second degree burn on your leg from when you went to save me." he said and stood up coming to the bed. I shifted a little and he sat down on the edge of the bed, grabbing my hand and looking at me.

"Thank you for saving me Blake." he said and I smiled at him. Bring his head into my chest, hugging him; I kissed his head.

"Anytime." I said before releasing him. I looked around the room only to see we were the only ones in here.

"Where's Harry?" Chris looked at the ground before looking at me.

"He is in the other room, down the hall. They wanted to keep him in under a close eye because in the ambulance he kept blacking out." he stated and I raised and eyebrow at him.

"How do you know all this when you were unconscious?"

"The nurse told me, because I asked for you guys when I woke up. A man came in as well with another girl." he said and I looked at his clothes seeing him in sweats and a black tee instead of hospital clothing that I was wearing.

"What man and girl?"

"A black guy and a Spanish looking girl, Shawn and Ana." I nodded smiling, he got up and picked up a bag on the side of the chair he was sitting in.

"They brought you clothes too." he said and I nodded.

"Shawn and Ana are trustworthy, only you can go with them or my friend Ross. He has a buzz cut and it's brown." I stated and he nodded.

" I met him last night, I showed him my strength in fighting and arm wrestling." he said and I smirked. I opened my mouth to say something but a knock from behind the door interrupting me and I turned to see a nurse with red hair and bright brown eyes. Chris got off the bed and sat back in the chair.

"Hi Blake, I'm Nurse Cynthia." she said and I waved at her. She looked over the machine and removed the IV from my arm. She left and I sat up fully in the bed before looking at Chris.

"Hand me the bag of clothes, I'm going to change in the bathroom." I said and he handed me the bag before sitting back on the chair. I carefully lifted my leg off the bed and stood up, limping to the bathroom and changing my clothes.

I came out the bathroom with grey sweats, rolling up the pant on the burned leg, and a black wife beater. I looked at Chris to see him, passed out and head rolled back. I shook my head and made my way outside the room, seeing it was half empty just your basic nurses and empty gurneys. I limped down the hall, looking at the names on the walls next to the room numbers.

1026. Harry Styles.

I opened the door to see it was dark and I saw the light switch on the wall, I flicked it on to see Harry laying on his bed with his arm over his eyes.

"TURN IT OFF!" his voice echoed through the room and I closed the door behind me, limping to the side of the bed. I touched his arm and he shot up out of bed, hand coming to my neck but I grabbed his wrist staring at him wide eyed. He took back his hand and relaxed.

"Blake what are you doing out of bed?" he asked and I pressed my hand to his face.

"I came to check on you, Chris told me you kept blacking out." Harry's eyes looked into mine and then became filled with anger.

"Because I had to go get you, you could of died in there. I could of went to get Chris but you went in before me!" he yelled and I flinched away from him. I glared at him before speaking.

"But yet, I didn't see you move at all."  He stood up, pulling out the IV and stalking towards me; backing me into the wall.

"DON'T GET FUCKING SMART WITH ME! WE'RE ALL IN THIS SHIT HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOUR BROTHER!" he yelled at I shoved him away from me.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME ME FOR MY BROTHERS ACTIONS, HE'S AFTER YOUR GANG AND THINKS I'M PROBABLY APART OF IT." I screamed back and he raised his hand, colliding it to my face. I winced before narrowing my eyes at him, I clenched my fist and sent it into his face; breathing heavily I felt the tears appear in my eyes.

"AT LEAST GIVE A SHIT THAT I'M OKAY HARRY! FUCK! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK HOW I'M FEELING. STRAIGHT TO YELLING AND HITTING!" I swallowed hard before he lifted his head and looked at me. "When this whole situation is over, I'm leaving for fucking good this time. And you won't find me,I'll be taking Chris with me as well." I whispered seeing his face soften and I made my way to the door but before opening it, I turned to him.

"Shawn and Ana dropped clothes." I throwing the door open and limping down the hallway. I almost reached my door when I heard the slaps of footsteps from behind me, I glanced behind me to see Harry and I tried to go farther but he caught my arm. I tried to yank my arm back but he pulled me hard slamming me to his chest and looking at me.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." he whispered before pressing his lips to mine. Pulling away, I looked at him and then walked to my room door; when I opened it I gasped seeing the white walls stained with red words.

"HARRY! CHRIS IS GONE!" I screamed as he ran in reading the words.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN, FIRST PART FIND THE YOUNGSTER.

All in blood.

"Oh God!"