Chapter 8: Fights and Baby Talk

Blake's POV

 "Blake, what's your problem?", Harry raspy voiced asked as he turned around in the bed to look at me. I walked over to the bed climbing on and laying down so I was facing his body, his hair was flatten on the sides and puffed out on the top; I ran my fingers through his hair fisting it gently, making him groan.

" You know..", he started while climbing on my upper body not fully straddling me, " I could still fuck you while we're here.", he finished smirking at me. I shook my head at him, feeling my cheeks flush from his words; I dragged my tongue over my lips, Harry watched my movements and smirked. He lowered his head to mine, brushing his lips against mine; right before our lips came into full contact their was a knock on the door. I groaned.

" Blake, dinner is ready let's go!", my brothers voice shouted from the other side of the door. Harry's expression harden and I sighed pushing him up.

" Who the hell is that?", he asked as he got out of bed. His tattooed arm pulled on his black tee shirt that he wore to travel, he ran his fingers through his hair, as  some sort of way to tame the curls.

" That's my brother Joey.", I said with an eye roll. I got up and walked to Harry looking him in the eye, my hands touched his side and I went up on my tip toes. He lowered his head so that his lips could catch mine in a quick peck.

" Please, play nice.", I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

" When don't I ever play nice.", he said with a wink and I lowered my head shaking it as I made my way to the door. The only thing that was running through my mind was this dinner isn't going to be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The tension at the table was so intense, it was as if everyone was ready to kill; my dad was sitting at the head of the medium length brown hard wood table, my mama on the right, Harry on his left. I was sitting next to Harry and Joey was sitting next to our mama.  The only noise was the clicking of our forks on the plates holding spaghetti and meatballs, my dad was looking around the table at all of us and he caught my eye; he smirked at me then looked back at Harry who was in the middle of drinking from his cup.

" So, when am I getting grandchildren?", my dad asked clasping his big hands together. Harry spat his water out in his cup and I started to cough pressing my hand to my chest, I caught my mama's eyes seeing her eyeing me ,popping her eye brows up; I widen my eyes slightly but composed myself and started rubbing Harry's back.

" Really dad?", I questioned. 

" Why not Blake, gotta find out.", my brother said while smirking and I turned my head glaring at him.

" Oh I'm sorry, last I check  I was talking to dad.", I said narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckled wiping his mouth with his napkin.

" Well I'm talking to you so why not find the answer.", he says sitting up taller. I point my finger at him resting my elbow on the table.

" Your full of shit Joey!", I exclaimed.  Our mama gasped and our dad butted in.

" Blake language!"

" Am I really?", he questioned and I narrowed my eyes at him.Standing up and he followed me as well.

" Don't fuck around Joe.", I threaten taking the fork in my hand and aiming it at him. He chuckled walking around the table to in front of me. My father stood up and I felt Harry grab my arm but I flung him off.

" BLAKE!!"

" What are you going to do stab me?", he countered and I chuckled darkly shaking my head.

" You haven't seen me in five years you don't know what I'm capable of, remember I was the strength when we were younger.", I said raising an eye brow while smirking at him. He got even more in my face.

" Five years is a long time, isn't it? I see how you've been keeping yourself busy.", he stated eyes glancing to Harry then back at me, more like my stomach. I gasped and slapped him across his face, the sound of my hand colliding with his cheek silenced the room. I felt tears burn my eyes and I threw the fork down and ran out of the dinning room, I ran upstairs all the way to the room; tears were already streaming down my face by the time I made it to the safety of the bed.

 Not bothering to change my clothes, I slid off my UGGS and climbed into bed pulling the covers over my head. It was a few minutes that I finally heard the door open and then close, the bed dipped and the covers lifted showing me green eyes ,that I sadly grew use to; Harry climbed in and pulled the covers over the both of us, I just stared at his chest not looking at him.

" Your brother is an asshole.", Harry said breaking the silence and I nodded head groaning as well.

" Now you see what I dealt with as a child.", I stated and Harry picked up my chin and made me look at him.

" Don't worry about it ok, I'll get to him before you could do anything.", he said and I smiled at him.

" But he's still my brother, it's not like I can just hurt him.", I stated my smile fading.

" You never know what the future will bring, a moment where you have to protect yourself, even if that means hurting your brother." 

Hey guys :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! In New York it's 9:50 here, but HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY READERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES :)

NEW YEAR MEANS:

New FANFIC

CRAZY UPDATES

SHOCKING SURPRISES

Bye guys :)

Check out The Devil's Burning Angel

Please

COMMENT <3

VOTE <3

FOLLOW <3