Chapter 29: Surprise Surprise

WARNING DIRTY BEGINNING!

Blake's POV

I felt my body become hot as I stirred from my sleep, I rubbed my eyes and then cried out as I felt something lick my clit; I moved up the covers to see Harry's face between my legs, mouth clasped to my sex and hands holding my hips.

"Good morning." my hands wandered into Harry's curls and I fisted them tightly as I moved my hips against his face. He pushed two fingers into my entrance and began pumping at a fast pace, I bit my lip and arched my chest up as my head pressed into the pillow. His lips left my clit and I picked up my head to look at him, my mouth was in the shape of an 'O'.

"Blake, just to let you know..." he trailed off as he added another finger and sped up the pace. My stomach began to tighten and I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself for the orgasm.

"We need to leave. So get up and get fucking dressed." with a hard thrust of his fingers, he yanked them out from my entrance and I looked at him with a shocked expression. He got off the bed, looking at me in the eye as he licked his fingers clean of my juices and exited the room; with a huff I fell limply on the bed, rubbing my face with my hand before getting up and going into the shower.

****

(A/N:OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/having_patience_blakes_outfit/set?id=114923265 )

I shook my hair out, seeing it in curly waves from letting it air dry; my vans padded across the floor, the house we were in was big but had one floor so I easily made it to the dining room to see Harry texting on his phone and Chris eating breakfast. I walked up to the table and pulled out a seat next to Chris, he smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Alright, were going to the other place I own for our meetings here in Queens." I nodded my head and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning on the table as I narrowed my eyes at Harry; he only smirked at me before getting up.

"I'm going to go change, be ready by the time I come out." I rolled my eyes at him and he glared at me before walking off. Chris eyed me and I raised an eye brow at him.

"You not hungry?" I shook my head and stood up seeing his empty plate.

"Go get ready, I'll clean the plate." he stood up and ran down the hallway and I went into the kitchen; as I was washing the dishes, I started to think of what I'm going to do with my mother. That bitch, to think she had the fucking nerve to betray my father and let my brother kill him; I don't even know if that is even my blood brother, with all these thoughts running through my head I became angry. I turned around and I threw the plate into the wall, watching it break into pieces; my chest was moving in a rapid pace and I let out a huff in aggravation.

"Fucking plate, fucking mom, fucking Joey!" I grumbled to myself as I picked up the broken pieces of the plate. The sound of footsteps approaching was heard and I didn't bother to look up when they stopped just at the entrance.

"How'd you break the plate?" I shrugged and put the pieces in the garbage.

"You ready to leave because I need to practice my shooting." I walked pasted Harry and Chris, who looked at each other as I walked past them to the dinning; I picked up my jacket and slipped it on before walking outside the house, I left the door open as I made my way to the car. The sound of the front door closing was heard and the lights of the SUV blinked, I got in the car and buckled up, resting my elbow on the window with my hand pressed to my temple. Anger was pumping through my body and I felt like I could blow up any moment, I needed to take my anger out some how; as we drove a short distance the sight of a building came up that actually didn't look abandon, it was wide and tall. The area surrounding it was bare, nothing surrounding it besides trees; as Harry parked the car, I unbuckled my seat and opened the door. We walked up to the building, letting Harry go first, I looked around the area to see no cars or people at all with made me grow suspicious. The sound of people talking and grunts were heard as we entered, I looked around to see everyone from before; all focus and determined. The room fell silent once they noticed that Harry was here.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! I WANT ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY PERCENT WHILE TRAINING, AFTER TOMORROW THERE MIGHT NOT BE TRAINING FOR SOME OF YOU; MANY WILL NOT ESCAPE WITH JUST A BULLET WOUND IN THE ARM OR LEG!" he moved around the room as he spoke and everyone's eyes followed him, "SOME WILL DIE TOMORROW, SO I WANT YOU ALL TO BE PREPARED! I WANT LESS CAUSALITIES FROM THIS GANG AND MORE FROM JOEY'S! IS THAT CLEAR?" everyone nodded but that wasn't what Harry wanted.

"I SAID IS THAT CLEAR!"

"YES!" the room yelled back and Harry nodded, the same sounds as before filled the room and I took off my jacket; handing it to Harry, I spotted Ross and I made my way towards him. Tapping him on the shoulder, he turned and smiled at me; embracing me in a hug, we pulled away and then I saw Meg from last time. Her arm had a bandage wrapped around it but she smiled at me none the less.

"Hey Blake." I smiled at her and waved before hugging her as well.

"Ready to do some fighting." I nodded and pushed past people to see a rough looking girl stand in the middle opening her arms in a challenging gesture. I stepped forward and she smirked at me, chuckling as well.

"Your Styles girl?" I narrowed my eyes at her and shook my head.

"I'm not anything, my name is Blake; let's see what you got." she nodded and then glared at me, I glared right back before she came towards me and I slammed into her; bring us to the ground with a thud, I straddled her waist and grabbed her hair slamming her head into the ground. Her arms were long, giving her the advantage to punch me in the face, my face snapped to the side and she pushed me off of her; I got up as well and punched her in the face , I grabbed her shoulders and sent my knee into her stomach before swiping her feet out from under her.

She spat out blood and looked at me with a smile. "You got some moves on you, Blake, are you good with guns?" I smirked before nodding.

She pulled out a 9mm and handed it to me, I clicked the safety off and she whistled to someone on the upper level. The guy looked at her.

"Put your can on the railing!" he nodded before putting it on the railing and then she looked at me.

"Shoot it from across the room." I nodded and walked far enough that the can almost seemed barely visible. I aimed the gun and took a shoot, hitting it and knocking it down. Everyone cheered and I smiled, the feeling of anger finally not present anymore.

As the day went by, I learned new tactics from everyone for the fight; I stretched and grabbed my jacket along with Chris, I gave it to him and led the way to the exit of the building. Once I opened the door, I noticed something white on the floor and I went to pick it up; it was an envelop and I turned it over to see it nicely tucked in, I opened it and stopped walking as I read what was on the letter.

Dear Daggers,

We invite you to our private party for Valentine's Day! It will be held at the docks, in Chelsea Pierre's at 9 pm.

We promise that your have a real

BLAST!

"Blake what's that in your ha-" I didn't hear the rest of Harry's sentence when suddenly his car exploded, a loud 'BANG!' filling the air and causing my ears to go numb. The force pushing us to the ground and I groaned as my back hit the pavement with great force. I opened my eyes to see the SUV incased in flames and black smoke filling the skies, I looked over at Harry who was sitting up and then looking at me. I looked at the paper that fell between us and I knew that this was definitely not going to be an easy fight.

Hey guys:)

Sorry I haven't updated, i had to get my homework done and make up work for school because progress reports are coming and I don't need no bad grades.

And yes a month as gone by pretty quickly, the fight will take place on Valentine's day, Bloody Valentine' day is what I'm going for. I can't believe this book is coming to an end soon :( I really enjoyed writing the series it was very fun .

Bye guys :)

COMMENT PLEASE!!