Chapter 30: Part 2: Behind Locked Doors

WARNING!!! DIRTY!!! LOOK ON THE SIDE>>>

Blake's POV

I woke up to a slightly dark room; I stretched my arms above my head before feeling a grip tighten around my waist, I turned my head to see Harry's face close to my shoulder and I turned around so that we were facing each other. My fingers grazed over the light stubble that grew on his chin, then to his cheeks; he leaned more into my touch and a small smile crept to my lips.

"Please tell me you won't be running outside again." I laughed at how raspy his voice sounded and he chuckled as well. I ran my nibble fingers through his hair, brushing through them softly and then tightening them into my fist. He moaned out and I smirked before removing my hand trying to sit up but he grabbed me, rolling over so that he was hovering over my body.

"Where are you going?" he put his head in the crook of my neck, leaving kisses until they reached my lips. my hands went to his back and I dragged my nails down it softly, he groaned into the kiss before pulling away. He pressed his hips into mine, his erection pressing against my dripping mound; I moaned out and his eyes met mine, being filled with lust and desire. I pulled him down by the back of his neck and latched our lips together, our tongues battled for dominance before he won and I moved my hands to the waist band of his boxers; pulling the elastic and letting it snap to his hips, he pulled away and I took a breath before pulling his shirt over my head. He pulled my underwear down and pulling them down my legs, I unclasped my bra; letting it fall off, showing off my bare breast. Harry's eyes stared at them before his rough hands grabbed them and started to kneed them, a moan fell from my lips when he latched his mouth around my erect nipples; my mouth fell open and I fisted his hair as his tongue flicked over the nub and his teeth nibbled on it as well.

"Harry..."  he removed his mouth from my nipple before pulling down his boxers, his cock sprung up once freed from it's confines. He grabbed the base and then rubbed the tip of his dick against my clit, I moaned out before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him close.

"Harry, don't fuck with me; you left me hanging by a single thread last time. Fuck. Me." he growled at me before thrusting into me, I gasped and grabbed onto the pillows under my head; he grabbed the back of my thighs as he snapped his hips into mine, pushing my legs to his chest he leant forward. Going deeper, the tip of his cock rubbing viciously against my walls. I cried out at a hard thrust he gave, his hand slapped against my mouth as he rolled his hips in fast circles.

"Keep quiet, you're going to wake Chris. Do you want him to come in and see me fucking you?" his thrust became harder as he spoke.

"Hard."

Thrust.

"Deep."

Thrust.

"With my big cock?" my eyes rolled back and I started feel my stomach tighten and I clenched around him. He lifted my right leg, turning my body before laying down with him behind me; as if we were spooning, I arched my neck back and he started to ram into me. His hand went down to my clit, rubbing fast circles causing me to become a moaning mess; he removed his hand from my mouth and I gripped the sheets tightly.

"Harry...I'm about to cum. Oh fuck!" I breathed out and Harry snapped his hips harder. His thighs smacking against my ass. His breathing was heavy and he started to become stiff.

"Cum Blake, cum for me baby." my mouth fell open as my orgasm ripped through me and I stuffed my face in the pillows to muffle my screams of pleasure. Harry grunted and broken moans quietly passed his lips as he started to loose rhyme in his hips. His hips met mine one last time before he came inside of me, he stayed there till he was breathing normally; I lazily picked up my head and looked at him.

"Thanks for not leaving me hanging." he chuckled lazily and huffed a breath of air, slipping out of me, he fell back into the bed and I laid on my stomach breathing deeply; eyes slowly falling and I felt the bed move causing me to lift his head.

"Lay back down, I'm going to take a shower and I'll wake you up before when I finish breakfast." I nodded before letting my head fall to the pillow.

*****

Harry's POV

I closed the door to the room and made my way to Chris's room, I opened the door to see him tying his sneakers. He looked up and smirked at me, he stood up and we walked outside towards the motorcycle; I heard him gasp and I turned to look at him. I held out a helmet as I did so.

"This is yours?" I nodded and he took the helmet and sat behind me. I started the engine and drove off towards the highway. I took a turn off the highway and we kept driving for about 10 minutes till I pulled up to Jason's house.  Pulling the motorcycle in to Jason's drive way, I took off my helmet and left it on the handle; we walked up to the door and I rang the door bell.

"So what exactly am I 'acting' as?" he put air quotations around the word acting and I held up my index finger as the door opened to reveal my close friend, his blue green eyes held amusement as he smirked at us.

"Alright boys let's get this shit started." we followed him inside. In his living room, there were several screens and cords around the room; he sat in the big single chair in the living room and picked up his keyboard.

"Now, Chris, we're going to make you Harry's son. By doing this, it's going to seem as if Harry is giving up on being a gang leader and passing his gang to you; which, I might add, will confuse the hell out of Joey. Making him want to try to combined gangs. From what I found out", he picked up a folder and handed it to both of us, "He is known for taking out leaders and combing the gangs to make his more diffused and stronger."

I opened the folder to see a stack of blank paper but only a single one typed and it said.

Joey hacked me, I know obviously, because im a fucking hacker. Chris this is part of the plan, play along and sign the fake adoption papers to make it look real.

I looked up at Jason, he winked at me before handing Chris a pen and the 'adoption papers'; I sighed it as well and we stood up, each of us shaking hands with Jason we left his house and went back to the house. When I turned off the motorcycle, I took off my helmet and turned to Chris.

"Do not tell Blake any of this, she is the key point in this whole ordeal." he nodded his head before giving me his helmet. I walked up to the front door and put the key in the lock, turning it till it opened; the house was dark and I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, I walked into the living room to see Blake sitting on a leather chair with one leg crossed over the other and arms crossed over her chest.

"Hello Harry, wanna tell me what the fuck your hiding from me?"