Chapter 11: Baby....

WARNING DIRTY!!!!

Blake's POV

My eyes widen as I scrambled to my feet, I took off down the hallway slipping into a room and pressing my palms to the door to quickly close it. I screamed as Harry slammed his big hand against the door, stopping me from closing it; I grunted as I pushed hard with all my strength and managed to get the door closed and locked, a 'Bang' was heard as I looked around the room for something to help me. I saw a lamp on the side table I quickly went to it, picking up the cold glass in my hands I pulled the cord out the outlet letting the room become dark; the door started to buckle as Harry threw himself into the door, the buckling suddenly stopped making me press my back into the wall more. The sound of a gun going off rang through my ears as I looked at the door seeing it had a gaping hole in it, I held the lamp in my hands tightly as I watched as Harry came into view. His big hand holding a gun in it, as he moved cautiously through the dark room and I did the same as I raised the lamp in my hands and smashed it on his head. He grunted and I took off running down the same hallway, I heard the sound of the gun clicking and I ducked just time as the bullet flew through the air; I grabbed the railing and started up the steps but my ankle was grabbed causing a squeal to fall from my lips as I fell to the steps, I was pulled down my ribs coming in contact with the step I went down. I lifted my other leg and sent my foot into Harry's Face, his grip loosened on my ankle allowing me to get up and run up the stairs; I looked around the hallway quickly for an escape but their was known.

"Shit!" I muttered as I turned around but only to bump into Harry's hard chest. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the floor, a scream ripped through my throat as I felt the strands of my hair being pulled out of my scalp; His fist came in contact with my cheek making me go to floor, the taste of blood on my tongue, I felt Harry straddle me his hands on my hips. His finger hooked on the hem of my pants pulling them down with my underwear, I dizzily picked up my head trying to push my self up but his hand pushed my head back down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I cried out as I felt something brush my uncovered thigh. I started to squirm realizing it was his limp dick. He put more pressure on my head making me whimper, tears burned my eyes as flashes of when I got raped went through my mind.

"HARRY PLEASE!!!" I screamed. I felt the tip of his dick come in contact with my entrance an I tried to squirm to throw him off but he didn't move. He rammed into me, raw. It burned, he didn't stop either. He pounded into me with no mercy, my knees scrapped against the carpet as I screamed for him to stop, my nails scraped against the floor as I tried to get up and away from him but he laid his whole body on me. I screamed as his grunts filled my ear, his big hands went to my hair yanking it as he came in to me. I screamed as he yanked himself out and sobbed loudly, curling into a ball; I was grabbed and I screamed out, thrashing around as he straddled my legs. He lifted my shirt and I went to push it down but he grabbed my neck tightly, I started to gasp for air as he started to cut off my air.

"NO PLEASE!" I said I screamed as I watched a shiny blade come into view. I looked Harry in the eyes, seeing them darker and filled with rage, he held the blade over my stomach; drawing his fist back I screamed out just as he sent his hand down, aiming for my stomach.

"HARRY!!!!!!"

 HOLY SHIT ZERO TOLERANCE HAS 4K READS!!!! AHHH!!! LET'S GET THIS BOOK TO 1K C'MON ON GUYS!!