Chapter 15: Silver Bullets

Blake's POV

"Harry." I said as we drove in silence from the doctor's office. I watched as cars, trees and people drove by. I turned from the window to look at Harry whose hand was tighten around steering wheel, knuckles turning white.

"What." he snapped and I gagged slightly feeling my stomach starting to bubble. I pressed my hand to the door handle.

"Pull over." I said quickly and right as he turned the corner, I pulled the handle and leaned over emptying the bile that came up from my stomach. After I finished, I leaned back and took deep breaths letting the cold air hit my face.

"You done?" I nodded my head and sat back correctly in the car. Pulling the door close and leaning back, pressing a hand to my stomach while closing a deep breath. 

"Let's go now, I'm ready." I said as I opened my eyes to see Harry looking at me.

"You sure? I don't want no throw up in my car." he said and I scoffed.

"Drive ass hole." I snapped as I narrowed my eyes. We started moving again and I continued to look out the window.

"You know." he said  and I looked at him from the side of my eye.

"Just because your hormones are all over the fucking place, I won't put you in your fucking place. So watch who you talk to." he threaten and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Would you really hurt your own unborn children?" I questioned. My jaw clenched tightly, he turned to me then letting his eyes go back to the road.

"You never know." he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.  The silence in the car is tense as we drove around Brooklyn, my stomach growled and I sighed.

"I'm hungry."I said and Harry sighed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, his thumb moved across the screen as he looked between the street and the phone. Suddenly the sound of a phone ringing echoed through the car throughout the speakers.

"Hello."

"Shawn were coming over, can you get something to eat." Harry ordered and I leant forward.

"Please." I said while looking at Harry who glared at me. I heard Shawn chuckle.

"Hi Blake, how you doing?" he asked and I smiled leaning forward again.

"I'm ok, I've been better." I replied and he hummed in response.

"Alright Shawn, see you in a few minutes." Harry said and hung up.

****

"Hi guys!" Ana greeted us both at the door. I smiled at her while Harry nodded his head, I made sure to not press my hand to my stomach; I don't know if were going to tell them or not. Looking around the big house, I saw a big black couch, singular chairs, a love seat. On the wall there was a flat screen and game systems under it.

"You can take a seat anywhere, Shawn went to get KFC." Ana said and I nodded at her. I saw the controller on the floor and I looked at it then at the game holder that was on top of the table holding the systems.' Grand Theft Auto IV' it said on the case and I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" a husky voice asked and I turned to see Harry coming to love seat where I was seated. I nodded towards the game and he nodded understanding, I leaned into him making sure my mouth was near his ear.

"Are we going to tell them?" I whispered backing up to see his reaction. He looked at me and then nodded his head. Mouthing later to me, I nodded and sat back against the chair letting the back of my head rest against the cushion of the love seat; Ana came back in the room with adidas pants, a white crop top and Jordan's.

(A/N: OUTFIT FOR ANA IGNORE THE PPL IN THE COLLAGE:  http://www.polyvore.com/zero_tolerance/set?id=110662253 )

"Shawn just called saying he's should be here any minute." she said and I nodded my head. Her eyes ran over me and I raised an eye brow smiling.

"What happened?" I asked and she lifted her hand pointing at me.

"You look...different." she stated and I looked at Harry who looked at me but I just shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess things are okay now that everything is over." I said and she nodded still looking at me strangely. The sound of the door slamming shut and opening again was heard, I looked away from Ana to see Shawn with the KFC bag; I waved at him and he smiled at me.

"C'mon let's eat." Shawn said we all stood up to follow them to the table.

"Blake you must of been really hungry." Shawn said as I cleaned my hands with the napkin, I nodded and looked at Harry who nodded.

"Well when your eating for extra you gotta make sure everyone is full." I stated and Shawn looked at me like I had two heads and Ana started coughing on her drink. Shawn rubbed her back and she looked at me with widen eyes.

"YOUR PREGNANT!?!" she exclaimed and got out of her seat to hug me. I nodded and stood up smiling, she embraced me while the guys shook hands.

"Didn't take you as a family man." Shawn said and Harry chuckled.

"I didn't either." he said while looking over at me and winking my way.

"Congratz to the both of you." Shawn said as he hugged me. I thanked him and we sat down continuing from where we left off.

"How many?"

I held up one finger then slowly put up the second one seeing Ana become more happy by the moment. Just as I smiled at her, bright headlights passed through the window of the dining room. I looked at Harry just as he stood up and looked through the window, he suddenly turned around fast and came towards us.

"GET DOWN!!" he screamed as he grabbed me just as bullets flew through the room and we all hit the floor. The sound of an semi-automatic going off rang throughout the house and I shut my eyes pressing myself more into Harry's body as he put himself over me; after a couple of minutes everything became silent and screeching of tires was heard and I opened my eyes to see everything broken on the floor and the walls with holes in them from the bullets. But the most important thing I saw through the whole kitchen was the one stray silver bullet in front of me.