Chapter 4: Back to Square One

Double update MERRY CHRISTMASS EVERYONE I GOT ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TICKETS AND AN IPAD AIR! WHAT DID YOU GET?

Mom: http://promoreports.in/DASHBOARD/catherine-zeta-jones-young-pictures-i10.jpg

Dad: http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/03/27/65450/b78c38b45598c7ca217ad5b4ca3b5072.jpg

Harry's POV

 After paying for the breakfast, I turned away from the register my eyes finding Blake staring into space; her skin was pale and she seemed to be swaying slightly, I rushed over to her grabbing her forearm making her come back to reality her dark brown eyes looking into my dark green ones. She stared at me widening them slightly. 

" What.", she snapped and I narrowed my eyes at her slightly. I rolled my eyes and pulled her out of the resturant and towards the car, she pulled her arm but it only made me tighten my hand around it; I dug into my coat pocket taking the keys out and clicking the alarm seeing the SUV's lights flashed, I made Blake get in feeling her glare at me from the inside of the car as I walked around the car and opened the drivers side hopping in, smirking at Blake who scoffed, I put the key in the ignition turning it so that the engine would come to life and I sped out of the parking lot going back towards the house, I placed one hand on the steering wheel then the other on Blake's thigh feeling her tense under my touch making my smirk grow; she pushed my hand away but I squeezed her thigh, a gasp fell from her lips as I glanced at her before turning my attention to the road ahead of me.

" Harry, get off my leg.", she said and I raised it higher.

" HARRY GET THE FUCK OFF!", she screamed and I stomped my foot on the break making us jolt foward suddenly. I turned to her seeing her fumble for words but I was already to mad to hear anything she had to say, my hand came in contact with her cheek making her gasp and turn her held. Hand clutching her cheek as she turned back and looked at me, I glared at her and pointed my index finger at her.

" Don't ever raise your fucking voice at me, understand?", I questioned and she nodded tear filling her brown eyes. I turned back to the road and contiued driving putting my hand back on her leg not feeling her tense up under my touch making me satisfied.

**************

 Blake's POV

 I changed my clothes and avoided Harry at all cost, if he was going into the kitchen I would wait till he came out to go in. Right now I wanna go downstairs to get some food because surprisingly I was hungry. I slowly crept down the stairs, my hand sliding slowly on the wooden railing and against the wall; once I reached the bottom I peaked around the wall to see Harry sitting with his back to me watching TV, I slipped into the kitchen opening the cabinet and pulling down the bag of chips slowly trying to avoid the bag from crunching between my fingers; once I got it down I grabbed a napkin and went to the fridge seeing a bottle of water, once I took it out I gathered everything in my hand and turned around but only to bump into the hardness of Harry's chest making me gasp and drop everything that was in my hands. I avoided eye contact and bent down to pick everything up, I let my hair fall over my eyes blocking me from seeing him bend down to my level in front of me as I picked up everything; I was reaching for the bottle when his hand beat me to it, I stood up and walked around him forgetting about the bottle.

" Blake!", I heard him say but I was already on the stairs taking two at a time. I went back into the room and slammed it closed locking it behind me, I knew he would get in but I just wanted a barrier between us; I sat on the bed putting the chips down and the napkin popped open the bag and started to eat, after a few minutes the door clicked and it was pushed open by Harry. He closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed, he put the water on the side table next to the bed and sat in front of me; I continued eating the chips and ignoring him, the bag of chips was taken out of my hands and thrown across the room. I just stared at the bag then moved my eyes to him sending him a death glare while wiping my hands on the napkin on the bed.

" You must think I'm a fucking dumbass.", his husky voice said and I shrugged leaning back against the head board.  He chuckled shaking his head and stood up, I watched as he came more towards me making me scoot away from him; my ankle was grabbed and I kicked the other one as I was pulled under him, I grunted as I tried to pull myself by using the bed but it didn't work I ended up being pulled off the bed. My knee came in contact with the hard surface of the ground making me cry out, I scrambled to my feet trying to get to the bathroom but my hair was grabbed making me stop short and wince feeling my scalp burn in his tight grip. I was pushed face first into the bed and felt my jeans get pulled down my leg, I turned around grabbing the hem but I was slapped across the face again and flipped on to my stomach.

" HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!",I shouted as I felt my under wear being ripped off. I started to climb towards the other side of the bed but that only gave Harry more access to straddle my legs, I started to squirm under him trying to get him off; I fisted the blankets in my hand pulling myself but I didn't move. I felt his cold rough hands rubbing the skin of my butt and I looked over my shoulder.

" You know what color would fit with your skin tone so well?", Harry asked and I didn't answer. Only grunted as I felt his hand come down in a hard slap on my butt making me jump and fist the blankets.

" Red.", He said as I felt both hands come down on my cheeks. Tears started to fall from my eyes landing on the sheets of the bed as more slaps were received on my butt, I was starting to become numb screams coming from my mouth as he brought his hand down a 10th time not stopping.

" Harry please, stop!!!", I cried out a scream finishing the sentence as I received the final slap. I felt the skin of my cheeks burn, blood coming to the surface of my skin, I felt Harry's weight off of me and I was just sobbing into the bed covers not looking at him.

" I guess were back to square one, every time you disrespect me you'll be punished.", he said and I sobbed again taking big intake of air to stop to sobs but it didn't help me. I managed to slip off the bed and pull my jeans slowly up my burning butt, I slowly turned to Harry and looked at him in the eye just as one tear fell; with fist clenched.

" Back to square one? Fine lets go back to square one.", I stated just as I took a step towards him and raised my fist in the air.

Hey guys Merry Christmas, here's my gift to you guys.

So Blake and Harry fighting again, girl don't learn.

COMMENT

VOTE <3

READ

BYE GUYS :)

LOOK ON THE SIDE>>>>