Chapter 10: So Much for Waiting to Tell the Truth

Blake's POV

Two

Fucking

Lines.

My head fell in...in...I don't even know. I lifted my head, seeing my reflection; my face was pale and my eyes were glazed over. Tears started to come from my eyes as I thought about this poor baby whose father is a monster. I wiped my tears and put the test back in it's box then stuffed that in my jacket pocket, I unlocked the door; running upstairs I thanked the man and ran to find my mom.

"Blake?" I heard her voice behind me and I turned around seeing her stare at me. I nodded and she smiled at me, pulling me into a hug; she put her hands on my cheeks and pressed her lips to my forehead.

"I'm going to be a grandma!" she exclaimed excitedly.  I nodded at her smiling, she let go of me. I pulled out the pregnancy test out of the box and closed the box back, nonchalantly putting it back on the shelve as if I wasn't looking at it. The used test was in my pocket and we walked out of the pharmacy with my mind thinking of ways to tell Harry I was carrying his child.

**

I closed the door behind me as I entered the room, the light was showing from under the door in the bathroom; I took the test out of my pocket and looked at it again, the two lines on the key are exactly what is showing on the mini screen. I sighed, putting my head in my hand but quickly  lifting it when the door opened and Harry appeared in the room with a towel around his waist; my breath caught in my throat as I quickly stuffed the test back in my jacket pocket before he could see it.

"You know, snapping at me wasn't the best idea." he said as he walked towards me and grabbed my hair tightly in his big fist. I gasped as I stood up, my jacket falling to the floor; my hands went up to my head trying to take his hand out of my hair.

"Harry! I'm sorry ok I promise you can punish me when we get home just not now." I pleaded looking him in the eye. His gaze harden, making me shrink back, his grip loosen and soon it disappeared; I sighed and turned my head but he grabbed my chin roughly in his hands making me look at him, he pointed his index finger at me.

"Don't ever fucking snap at me again, understand, and you better not be fucking hiding shit from me. When I ask you a question you fucking answer it." he said harshly as he let go of my chin and stepped away from me.  I let out a shaky breath as my hand pressed against my stomach that was flat now but in a couple of months will be prominent and round, I sighed and walked out the room going to the kitchen; my stomach was grumbling and I didn't eat breakfast.

"I'll be in the kitchen." I said as I held the door half open, my body half in the hallway and half in the bed room. Harry slipped on his shirt and jeans before following me, he closed the door behind him and we walked together down stairs; no one was in the living room and when we walked into the dining room, my father was there and my brother with dominos splayed out on the table. I remembered when I use to always love to play and my brother and I used to fight each other, I walked up to the table and my father was shuffling the dominos.

"Up for a game, Blake?" I shook my head and looked at Harry. He sat down, his fingers lacing together as he cracked his knuckles.

"Care if I play?" he asked and my dad nodded.

"Blake why don't you give me a chance to get to know your boyfriend." my dad said and I looked at Harry before turning to walk away.

"Don't I get a kiss for good luck?" Harry questioned I rolled my eyes before turning back around and pressing a kiss to his lips. I pulled away, and walked back to the kitchen; mom wasn't in here either which is weird cause dinner is usually being cooked by now, I shrugged it off and continued to get some food.