Chapter 13: Parental Guidance

There's going to be flash backs in Harry's pov, thats going to be in bold italic. Clear ok

Continue on.

Third person POV

Blake's heavy breathing finally sieze as she let Harry explain, his...way of living, if that is what you could call it. Her fingers moved the plate that held her now cold eggs as she waited for him to speak. Harry watched as she played with the plate. Brining his big hand up, he moved the plate away from hes idling hands; making sure her full attention was on him.

"Are you gonna listen or what?" he questioned harshly.

Blake sat slightly straighter and looked into his emerald eyes with her dark brown ones. Clearing his throat, hands rubbing against the fabric of his sweats that hung on his prominent hips.

"My mom's name is Samantha Brooks and my father's name was Marcus Styles, they're my foster parents. I grew up in a nasty foster home in England, the woman in charge of the nursing home was an abuser; some how I ended up being her favorite child, therefore I had to taught all the ways of abusing at the age of 9."

**

"HARRY!"

My head snapped up at the call of my name echoing out throughout the hallways of Children's Hope Orphanage. I dropped my small action figurine and ran out my room towards the stairs, when I reached the bottom I saw Drew; her shiny black hair was brought on to one shoulder as her red lips held a cigarette between them. Offering her hand out to me, my small hand slipped into hers.

"Harry, you know that you're my favorite in here right?" her rough voice asked as her green eyes looked at me. I nodded as we walked into the "play room", two boys and a girl were sitting on the couch with tear stained faces. I knew them, they were the older kids; all being 11 while I was in the younger group, the one with the stripped shirt and messy brown hair punched me in the face last week and my face still held the mark on it. Drew squatted to my level, taking the cigarette out of her mouth and blowing smoke into the air. She pointed at the kids sitting on the couch.

"Alright Harry which one of these bitches fucked up your face?" she asked and I pointed my finger to the boy with the striped shirt. His brown eyes glared at me as I tattled on him but then widen when Drew stood up. She grabbed a fist full of his hair, yanking him from the couch; she stood him front of me, bringing him to his knees so that he was at my level.

"Alright Harry, I want you to punch him right in his face. Just like he did to you." she said as she smiled at me. I looked between her and then the boy with the brown eyes.

"I don't know Drew..." I said and she raised an eye brow at me.

"Don't be a little bitch Harry, c'mon lay a good one on him." she said and I balled up my tiny fist. I lifted my hand and collided it into his face, making his head snap to the side; I felt my hand start to burn but I ignored it as I watched tears started to come to the boys eyes, making me smile.

"That's my boy, want to do it again?"

**

"I kept hitting and hitting him till his face was really fucked up, Drew taught me how to be a man and I continued to be like that. Even after I was adopted." Harry finished while looking at Blake who nodded for him to continue.

"When I got adopted, I found out my parents were just as bad as Drew was but I wasn't punished for doing bad things. I was surrounded by drugs, fighting and sex." he smirked at the mention of sex and Blake rolled her eyes. Her arm moving to the table as she rested her head on her hand.

"If you tell me about some fucked up story about your first time then I don't want to hear it." she stated and Harry glared at her while he continued to look at him seriously.

With a sigh, Harry ran his fingers through his brown curls and rubbed his face.

"One time my dad, let me watch him beat up some guy who owed them money and watch his men rape the man's wife."

**

Sitting on the steps that led to the basement, I watched in amazement as my dad dragged a man with tape on his mouth to a chair; tying him to it. A woman with messy blonde hair was tied to a bed, she started to squirm and John punched her in the face causing her to go still as they finished one of the handcuffs to her ankle. I heard the sound of heels coming in contact with the wooden floor, turning my head I smiled at my mom and she kissed my forehead; her brown hair in a tight pony tail and her body covered in black ink and leather. My dad came up to her and placed a kiss on her lips before leading her to the man on the chair who was now looking at his wife, who was now being stripped of her clothing.

"We finally caught him, honey." he said with triumph in his voice. My mom smiled and then looked at me, she nodded her head to me and my dad turned to me smirking.

"Come here son." Standing up, I brushed off my pants and walked up to them.

"You're 16 now, I think it's time you start to put these big hands to use." my dad said and I smirked turning my gaze to man on the chair. My parents stood away from me as I balled my fist and sent it colliding into the mans face, I repeated the same punch for several minutes till my dad stopped me.

"Good job, I still need him so don't kill him." I stepped away from him and went to my mom just as the woman screamed into the tape. I turned my head to see the man on top of her thrusting his dick into her and raping her. My mom turned my face and then made me look at her, she swiped my curly hair to the side and smiled at me.

"Good job honey, did you finish your homework?" she asked her voice turning stern and I looked down at the ground. I heard her sign and I looked back at her.

"Go do it, before I tell your father." she said and I nodded running upstairs to go do it.

**

"So your whole life was filled with violence?" Blake as she widen her eyes. Harry nodded.

"Don't fucking judge me." he said.

"Calm the fuck down, no ones judging you." Blake said as she sat up straighter and narrowed her eyes at Harry.

"How did your parent's die?" Blake asked after a second of silence.

"My mom's still alive but my dad was killed." Harry said while letting his tongue run over his bottom lip.

"Who killed your dad?" Blake asked nervously. She had a bad feeling about asking this question but she had to know the answer.

"Your father did."

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating I had a lot o homework to do. Ugh I hate that shit so badly. So here's a little look into Harry's past, it's different right? :)

ANYWAYS...

Please:

Comment <3

Vote :)

Follow ;D

Bye guys :)

Drew on the side>>>>