Chapter 31:Part 1: Prefighting Arguements

Blake's POV

I drummed my fingers against my bicep and looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow; he narrowed his eyes at me but I wasn't intimidated.

"Don't worry about it." he walked away and I got up, following him to thee room. I passed Chris and he tried to say something to me but Harry turned around and he stopped, I glared at him before turning back to Harry.

"So we keep secrets now? Ok fine." I threw my hands up in surrender and walked around him to the room, his boots stomped after to me but I made it to the room first; grabbing the door and going to slam it closed, but his foot stopped it. He pushed at the door and I stumbled back, catching myself from falling, he slammed the door behind him and locked it; I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't question what I do, last I checked I was the leader and you have to listen to me." I busted out laughing at him, before giving him a straight face. I pointed at him and walked up to him, poking at his chest.

"You leader? Ha! That's fucking funny, because you can't seem to control this situation correctly." he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tightly in his hand.

"Don't fucking test me,Blake, I'll really fuck you up." I chuckled darkly before leaning forward so that my mouth was near his ear.

"You already fucked me up, more than you can imagine." shoved him off of me but he came right back and grabbed my other hand, I kicked him in the stomach and he grunted letting me go. He straighten himself before tackling me to the floor, a yelp left my mouth as we collided into the hard floor; he slapped me hard across the face and I scratched his face with my nails.

"I AM IN FUCKING CHARGE, TOMORROW YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME!! UNDER FUCKING STAND BLAKE?!" I tried to push him off but he grabbed my neck and squeezed it making me freeze and nod my head. He glared at me and squeezed tighter, I sucked in a breath and clawed at his hand.

"OKAY!! GET OFF!!" he let go and I let out a cough while rubbing my neck. I was about to open my mouth to say I hate you but he slapped me again. Silencing me.

"I hate you..." I whispered and I felt him tense up causing me to look up at him. He looked in shock but composed himself before getting off of me, I stood up, rubbing my face and walking to the bathroom. Before closing the door, I called over my shoulder.

"After tomorrow, I am leaving you. I thought I cared about you but I was wrong; I don't have the patience for your bullshit anymore Harry." I slammed the door behind me, locking it then sliding my back down it and sobbing loudly. Hours went and pasted, it turned into sun down and I decided to take a shower.

*********

 "Blake! It's me Ana, come out please." I opened my eyes then  lifted my head from resting on my arms and raised an eyebrow, knocks from the other side were heard. I stood up and unlocked the door, opening it, I see Ana with a bag in her hand; smiled at me and I gave her a teary eyed smile, she aww'd softly before pulling me into a hug. She rubbed my back before pulling away, brushing away my tears so lifted my head to look at me.

"Don't cry, I'm about to doll you up and Harry is going to regret ever getting you upset." I smiled as she pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door.

**

I gasped in the mirror as I looked at my new reflection, for once in such a long time; I. looked. normal.

I didn't look stressed or that I have been tired or put through so much. I looked like my old self, Ana brought me clothes and I wore a black crop top with lacy detailing, high waisted jegging and black Tims. She did my make up, giving me a silver smoky eye kinda look.

(A/N: BLAKE'S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/having_patience_bloody_valentine/set?id=115703029     ANA'S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/having_patience_anas_bloody_valentine/set?id=115747272)

"Thank you so much Ana." I turned to hug her and she laughed while rubbing my back.

"Anytime, hun. Your one of my best friends and I don't like seeing you hurt."  we pulled apart and she smiled at me before tossing on her leather jacket and handing me one as well, and I looked at both of our outfits seeing all the black.

"Who says you always gotta wear red on Valentine's day." I nodded and we walked out the room, we made it to where the guys were and they stopped talking when they saw us walk in. Harry's eyes became darker as his eyes looked me up and down, I looked down and avoided his eye contact; the only sound in the room were  Ana's heels clicked against the wood flooring.

"Let's go, because I have a red head to fuck up. And I plan to do it as painfully as possible, it's a long drive and that gives me a chance to think of how to ring her neck." Ana explained as she made sure her gun was full and she clicked the safety off.

"Give me that before you blow off someone's head." Shawn took the gun from her hand and she looked at him with a shocked expression. I laughed at her expression and so did Chris.

"Alright let's get the others and finish this shit." we all left and Chris went with Ana and Shawn while Harry led me to a black motorcycle, I widen my eyes and was handed a black helmet; slipping it on I climbed on the back, wrapping my arms around his waist. The motorcycle came to life and he floored out of the driveway, with Shawn and Ana following behind us.  We drove all the way to the building where Harry's car blew up, we walked in and everyone was there; dressed as if they're ready to blend in with the crowd, I noticed Meg and I went up to her. She turned and smiled at me.

"Hey Blake, I got something for you." I raised an eye brow and pointed at myself. She chuckled and nodded, motioning me to follow her. I did so, she led me to a giant size crate and she slid the top off slightly, digging through it she pulled out two things; smiling she pulled out my cross bow gun and arrows, I gasped and took them from her.

"How did you get them, they burned in the other building." she shrugged and clasped her hands together.

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve." she said while pointing at me and I noticed a ring on her left ring finger. My mouth dropped and I grabbed her wrist.

"ROSS ASKED YOU TO MARRY HIM?!?" she blushed at his name and nodded causing me to let out a happy squeal, engulfing her in a hug. I pulled away and looked around the room of people for him.

"Where the fuck is he? I'm going to kick his ass for not telling me. Again!" she let out a laugh and pointed in the direction behind me. I nodded and went up to him, tapping him on the shoulder; he turned around and I slapped him over his head. He rubbed it and gapped at me.

"What was that for?"

"For not telling me that you proposed to Meg!" he blushed and I aww'd him. He rolled his eyes and turned back to what he was doing and I looked at the arrows in my hand thinking of my father and how he was betrayed. My hand tighten around the arrows as I heard Harry say it was time to go, I plan to revenge my father and I know exactly who I'm going for first.

This is going to be a very interesting Valentine's Day.