Chapter 20: All Ends in Love & War

Blake's POV

"Have you had any cravings?" my doctor asked me and I nodded smiling a little.

"I've had pizza, hot dogs, ice cream and mango smoothies. Together most of the time but not all the time." I stated and Dr. Webster chuckled, I looked over at Harry and he was serious as usual.

"Well, it's not the strangest but you have to make sure you eat the right diet as well; your usual vegetables and fruits will work out. Okay, let's get you checked out." he said and he pulled out his stethoscope pressing it to the sides of my stomach and then running some more test.

After getting dressed again, the doctor said I was about 2 months and that I should start showing a little more because of the twins and the eating. I nodded and Harry and I went to get Chris who was waiting in the waiting room.

"Is everything good?" he asked as he saw us appear in the waiting room, I nodded and then put my arm around his shoulder leading him outside to the car; Chris stopped walking and opened his new sweater pulling out Midnight who was sleeping on his side, I chuckled picking him up and holding him to my chest as I continued to walk to the car. I turned my head to see Harry walking towards us with an angry expression and I lifted an eye brow at him.

"What's your problem?" he just glanced at me before popping open the doors and climbing in the SUV. I rolled my eyes at him before looking at Chris, I handed him Midnight and climbed in the car; the ride was extremely tense and I was constantly biting my lip, we pulled up to the park and I noticed it was prospect park. I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me, I inhaled the smell of the outdoors and smiled; I heard a little bark from Midnight and I smiled clapping my hands and slightly jogging off in the park with him hot on my trail, I carefully getting down on the floor I took a stick swinging it back and forth at him. Crouching down, Midnight wagged his tail back and forth; eyes following the movement of the stick, I stood up and threw the stick watching it fly and him chasing it.

***

Harry's POV

I watched as Blake threw the stick and Midnight go find it, I sat on a near by bench and pulled out my phone; I got a text from Jason saying that he found out some more information on Joey's gang, which made me smirk. It faded when I heard the sound of foot steps approaching me, lifting my head I saw a man with a hoody walking past. I eyed him as he past, making mental note of him as my eyes went back to the spot where Blake was just standing to find her gone. I stood up from the bench and noticed that Chris was missing as well.

"BLAKE!! CHRIS!!" I called out only to hear my echo. I suddenly heard the sound of a gun go off and I took off running toward the noise pulling mine out and clicking the safety off.

"AHHHH!!" I heard the sound of a boy scream and I realized it was Chris.

"HARRY!" I ran faster before turning a corner and seeing a set a feet on the ground. I stopped running to see Chris on his back holding his side and Midnight whining but no Blake.

"What the fuck happened?!" he took a deep breath before pointing in the direction behind me and I turned to see a Van driving away.

"FUCK! WHERE IS BLAKE?" I screamed in anger and tears streamed down Chris's pale cheeks. My breathing was heavy and my eyes were widen.

"I'm so sorry!, I tried to fight the guy off but he had a gun and he shot me before taking Blake." he said and I nodded before closing my eyes and taking deep breathes.

"ARGGHHHH!!!!!!" I let out a scream in anger as I pulled the trigger in a random direction not giving a fucking shit who got hit. The sound of sirens were heard in the distance and I put my gun away, helping Chris up and making sure Midnight followed; I got to the car and drove to the hospital, I carried Chris in and the doctors took him but before they did I whispered in his ear that I would be back for him. He looked at me and nodded, I ran out the hospital back to the car and took off towards the abandon building before calling Shawn.