Chapter 22: Igniting the Flame

A/N: Hey guys, I know what yall thinking 'how is Blake getting back to normal so fast' well think inside the box. Physical appearance is sometimes an act while the inside is a different story.

(1 Week Later)

Blake's POV

I tied my hair into a pony tail and walking out the bathroom, surprisingly Harry wants me to meet his whole gang and show off my fighting skills. I picked up my cross bow gun and headed downstairs, Harry was waiting for by the door and Chris came running down the hallway with his sneakers on. Harry looked at him raising an eye brow.

"Where are you going?" he asked and Chris chuckled looking confused.

"With you guys?" his tone was questioning and Harry shook his head, eye brows frowning.

"You can come." I said and Harry looked at me with widen eyes. They were darker then usual and I could tell he was angry. I looked back at Chris and told him to go to the car, before turning back to Harry; he waited till the front door closed to push me into the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" he was breathing heavy and his arms were out, motioning me to explain.

"Letting him come, why can't he come?" Harry threw his head back and smacked his hands down on his sides.

"Because we're going to a gang meeting, are you stupid? Why would the leader of a gang bring a teenager?" he asked and I stood up taller.

"I don't know, say he's an extra help. You might never know he could actually have some skills that you might be missing." I defended and Harry just huffed before telling me to go to the car. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my jacket before throwing the front door open, hearing it hit the wall behind it and walked down the steps. My head is all over the place, I'm still recovering from what my brother did but I'm trying to get back to normal but it's harder then it actually seems.

I got to the car to see Chris standing in front of it with his hands in his pocket, I huffed realizing Harry didn't open the door. The lights on the SUV suddenly blinked showing that the doors were unlocked and I opened the passenger side door. I sighed once I was all strapped in and watched Harry come down the side walk towards the car, he was slightly angry due to the fact his plump lips were pressed together in a tight line. He climbed in the car and putting the key in the ignition, he pulled the seat belt across his chest and clicked it in; pulling out of the spot, we started the drive to the abandon building.

*                                                             *

I was standing outside the building remembering the first time I came here, I turned around looking into naked trees leading to the high way. I shook my head, turning back to the building seeing Harry and Chris in front of me already; I walked up to them, closing the door behind me. It slammed and I flinched hearing the room fall silent, I looked  around the room seeing different faces; some with ink on their arms or necks and some without. I noticed Shawn and Ana, they smiled at me and I put on a small smile on my lips.

"Guys! This is Blake, Blake this is the Daggers family!" Harry yelled confidently and everyone shouted in excitement. I laughed and waved the hand that wasn't holding the cross bow gun, everyone said hi to me and I returned the favor as I made my way to Harry; suddenly I see someone on my side coming toward me and I turn my head slowly to see someone I haven't seen since the whole Desmond issue.

"ROSS!" I yelled out at my best friend and he smiled at me, engulfing me in a huge hug rocking back and forth. I laughed and he let go of me, his brown eyes looking at me and they were filled with sadness.