Chapter 28: Last Straw

Blake's POV

"I'M SICK OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER! THIS FIGHT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THREE FUCKING DAYS! LET HIM KNOW!" Harry has been yelling on the phone for what seemed like hours, pacing, using hand gestures. He even picked up a gun and started waving it around, which I took and put inside of the dresser. He was glaring at the floor as he listen to whom ever was on the other line and I was starting to get irritated.

"Harry." my hands ran through my hair and I massaged my scalp. I groaned when he was still pacing.

"Harry!" I called out and he again ignored me which only made me upset.

"I DON'T CARE! MAKE SURE ALL OUR WEAPONS ARE ON POINT! DO YOU HEAR ME, THIS BITCH IS GOING THE FUCK DOWN-" I took the phone and hung up on whoever was on the other line. He looked at me with fury in his eyes and I handed him back his phone.

"You need to calm down, you've been yelling all fucking day!" he came towards me and then grabbed my neck, making me grab his wrist. His green eyes were filled with anger, so much anger; he pushed me till my legs reached the bed, I fell and with him on top of me.

"How fucking dare you hang up my phone? Are you stupid Blake?" I sucked in breath as his grip tighten. I grabbed his hair and pulled it back, he groaned and my eyes widen; his grip somewhat loosen and I pushed us so that I was on top of him.

"When was the last time you got punished Blake?" I gasped and rolled off of him hitting the floor, I started to scramble to my feet but I felt my waist being grabbed and my body being picked up.

"No Harry, no no no no!" I kept repeating as I was put back on the bed and I quickly climbed up the bed but was grabbed again. I kicked out my other foot and hit something, I rolled off the bed again but this time stood up faster.

"You want to fight Harry? I could show you what I'm going to do to my brother besides kill him." he smirked evilly before moving his hands in a 'Bring it on' gesture. I went to punch him, but he grabbed my wrist and turned it so it was behind my back; I cried out in pain.

"No fighting just yet Blake?" I shivered at his warm breath being felt on my skin. I was thrown on the bed, then felt him sit on my waist with his knees on each side of me; I lifted my head and turned it to see the back of him, the sound of a switch blade flipping was heard and I gasped as my pants were cut. The skin of my ass was kneed by his rough hands and I suppressed a moan, suddenly the sound of a 'SLAP' filled the room and I yelped at the pain of his palm coming on my ass.

"Harry, no, please. I'm sorry." I got a harder one because of that, the sound of a belt unbuckling was heard and I started to squirm under him; his weight lifted off of me and I went to get off when something poked my back. A gun.

"Kinda like Deja Vu huh Blake?" I laid back down and braced myself for the belt. I heard the 'snap' of the belt before it came down on my left cheek. I yelled into the covers, tightening them in my fist; the second one came  harder, I bit my lip from screaming out and tears came out my eyes. Blow after blow, I received from the belt; I began to feel numb, so numb that I fell on the bed limp. That's when he stopped, I kept my eyes closed as I felt him cut my shirt and bra; I was lifted up and put under the covers, I felt the bed dip as he went under as well. I swallowed hard and steadied my breathing to make it seem as if I was sleeping, I looked over my shoulder to see his eyes closed and I turned over on my side, back facing Harry as I pulled the covers over my bare chest. His long arm went over my waist and held me to him tightly, I silently let tears fall as I felt the stinging feeling on my ass. This punishment was the worst out of all the ones I've received while with Harry, but I'm never going to get another punishment again.

Not before the fight.

Not after.

Never Again.

Hey guys :)

Since The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo got close to what I wanted, I'm putting a dirty part in the next chapter and it will be long, Having Patience is soon coming to an end about 3 more chapters but I'm going to do epilogues...maybe not sure yet. A sneak peak will be up before I go to bed.

Bye guys :)