Chapter 5: All Hell Breaks Lose

LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE FOR EFFECT>>

Blake's POV

I sent my clenched fist forward targeting Harry's cheek, but he saw it coming and dodged the hit making my hand punch  through the dry wall, a dent forming once I removed my fist roughly; I turned towards him seeing his eye brows frowned, nostrils flared, clenched fist. As if reading each others minds we went for each other, his fist raised aiming for my face but I ducked throwing myself into his torso bring him to the ground. I quickly got up and sent my foot into his stomach, he grabbed my leg pulling it over his body as he turned suddenly, falling into a split I planted my hands on the floor pushing myself and hopping to a normal stance with my other leg; crawling between my leg I turned around to be met with Harry's fist to my face sending to the floor sliding to door, I winced spitting blood out on the floor. I turned to my back crawling backwards away from Harry's angry self as he stalked towards me, I scrambled to my feet running down the hallway hearing the heavy 'thuds' of his boots after me; I jumped the last two steps and ran into the living room picking up the remote and throwing it at his face but he dodge it, I gritted my teeth in frustration and grabbed the lamp throwing it and hitting him in the chest making him stumble backwards as the lamp fell to the ground. I went up to him and collided my fist into his cheek knocking him into the wall, his chest rose and fell at a rapid pace as did mine. He used the pad of his thumb to wipe the blood that leaked on the edge of his lip, chuckling evilly he shook his head then snapped his head up charging at taking me to the floor; a 'uff' fell from my mouth as his weight fell on me and he slapped me across my face sending my head to the side, my hair was grabbed roughly as he stood up and dragged me across the floor to the kitchen and pulled me up. I went to hit him again but he beat me to it punching me again, causing me to literally turn from the hit landing on the table knocking over the forks on the table. I took one in my hand, tightening my fist around the metal, I turned around and the teeth of the fork scrapped off the skin of his face as I caught him by surprise; he grabbed my wrist roughly and slammed his forehead into mine causing me to become dizzy and pain to erupt throughout my whole head, he let go of me and I stumbled into the table. He picked me up and slammed me against the table feeling the vibrations of the legs moving from my sudden weight, I blinked trying to gain steadiness due to the dizziness; the metallic liquid laid on my tongue giving off a strange taste to my pallet, my eyes found Harry's as he stood over me walking around the table till he was by my head. He smirked at me darkly and raised his hand, the light reflected off the metal of the fork as he jammed it into my shoulder; an ear piercing scream escaped my mouth as a burning pain erupted from my body.

" Fuck you!", I said through clenched teeth as I raised my shaky hand to the fork lodge in my shoulder and counted in my head mentally to three before yanking it out of my body. Blood trailing out with the pulling falling to my shirt and jeans, I quickly put my palm on the puncture wounds putting pressure to stop the bleeding; I slowly slid off the table feeling pain go throughout my body with to much movement, Harry watched my every movement as I winced and started walking out the kitchen. My hand held the fork to the side away from his line of sight. As I got closer to him, he chuckled enjoying watching me struggle.

" Oh did that hurt?", he asked faking sympathy. I smirked at him before driving the fork into his stomach seeing him hunch over as I turned it, feeling it go in deeper.

" I don't know, does this hurt?", I seethed through gritted teeth as I pushed him out of my way and made it upstairs to get the first aid kit.

******************************

 After taking a shower and patching up any cuts on my body, I heard footsteps approach the room and I turned around just to see the door opening revealing Anna. I smiled at her waving her in.

" Damn, what the fuck happened to you?", she asked her rough voice filled with concern. I sighed putting my hair into a pony tail but stopping when I felt pain in my shoulder from the stab, I turned to her seeing her come towards me and helping me.

" Harry.", I stated simply and heard her hum in response. I was wearing a sports bra I had found in the bag that I packed when I tried to escape a  while ago that Harry hid in the closet, along with my sweats that were baggy on my hips. I mumbled a 'thanks' as I suddenly saw Anna in front of me her brown eyes widening at the gauze taped to my shoulder, I nodded looking back at her.  She shook her head in disappointment, before opening her mouth.

" Come down stairs for a second.", she said before going toward the door. I nodded following behind her, my bare feet padded down the stairs turning into the living room seeing Shawn and Harry standing in the living room talking; Harry turned around hearing the floor creak under my feet while licking his plump lips, I avoided eye contact with him and smiled at Shawn.

" Hey Shawn.", I said.

" Sup Blake, you and Harry got the same injuries?", he questioned and Harry turned to glare at him while I shrugged.

" Yup, he gave them to me so I returned the favor.", I stated plain and simply. Shawn nodded his brown eyes looking around the mess and seeing it behind me in the kitchen.

" Looks like Hell broke loose in here.", he said and I chuckled smirking.

" It did, so... what's going on?", I questioned and Harry put his two fingers between his lips blowing on them creating a loud whistle echoing through the room and I heard the clicking of nails behind me. I turned around, my mouth falling open as I bent down to see a husky puppy walking into the living room. I rubbed my hands along it's soft fur reminding me of my deceased dog, Rollo.

" Your welcome.", I heard Harry's raspy voice say and I looked over my shoulder at him seeing his expression hard. I picked up the puppy and cradled it to my chest, I walked up to Harry looking between him and the puppy smiling.

" Is this an apology for us fighting or killing my other dog?", I asked slowly meeting his hard gaze. He rolled his eyes and looked at the dogs ice blue eyes, they were cold and hard just like Harry's but not the same color; I could tell this puppy was going to be trouble.

" The dog, because you deserved the punishment from earlier.", he declared and I scoffed at him. The rough skin of his hands met my side and I looked at him again seeing his face closer, I pushed his face away from me glaring at him as I moved to the couch setting the puppy in my lap.

" It's a boy, he has all his shots as well.", Anna said. I had forgotten they were in the room. They were quiet watching us as we talked.  I nodded in response smiling as the dog pressed his paws to my breast propping itself up and licking my face, I giggled picking up it's paws and just playing with it.

" What are you going to name it?", Shawn asked and I hummed thinking of a name while looking at the husky before me. I noticed it's icy blue eyes, black fur and sharp canines, I smiled when a name came to my head fitting it perfectly for the mysterious dog.

" Midnight.".

He guys :)

 Crazy fight scene and Harry gave her a new puppy. Sweet. Don't get use to that.

I'm so close to 100 followers I need 10 more followers to reach my goal of 100.

So..

FOLLOW :)

VOTE <3

COMMENT

READ

BYE GUYS :)

LOOKK ON THE SIDE>>>>>>