SOAP

[(๑・'◡'・๑) , oh, the thing above is a loofah in case you didn't know]

taehyung focus
as taehyung showers, he thinks back to this afternoon's chat during lunch, that he half listened, half ignored.

a guy who got expelled is gonna be my roomie?

taehyung wonders who his roommate is going to be as he reaches for his loofah. only his loofah isn't there - he must've left it on top of his drawer. he groans and gingerly steps out of the shower, water droplets falling off his body. he tries to wipe the soap suds out of his eyes but only manages to rub them further in. he hisses at the stinging sensation.

"ow ow ow fuck." taehyung curses as he pats around for the shower door and walks into his dorm.
minjae left a week ago, leaving the dorm to taehyung and he was already used to walking around naked without having to worry about people seeing his 'bits'.

he sighs loudly as he outstretches his arms, feeling around for the small set of drawers that his loofah usually sat on.

"oh for gods sake." taehyung mutters when he can't find his loofah and can feel the floorboards beneath him turn slippery with water.

ah, i forgot to put on my damn flip flops.

he hears the sound of the door click open and his body immediately turns rigid.

"uh." a guy says.

jungkook focus
he studies the door in front of him, a single T was written on the mini whiteboard hanging off the door that he was assigned to stay in. earlier, he had taken a sharpie and scrawled "+ j"

oh dear god, please be an okay roomie. jungkook thinks as he jangles his keys that opened the door to room 55.

he can hear whispers start up from behind him, his new dormmates poking their heads around their doors, watching him warily.

there's already rumours?, he thinks, amused, as he hears mentions of the words "busan" and "kicked out".

he jams the key into the lock, twisting it. he opens the door to see a guy patting around the top of a drawer, naked and covered head to toe in soapy white foam.

"uh." he utters, watching the naked guy freeze on the spot.

taehyung focus
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

taehyung's thankful for the soap suds stinging his eyes - at least he wouldn't have to make eye contact with the person.

without a word, he turns and dashes to what he hopes was the direction of the shower. he doesn't succeed - instead, he slams his foot against the closed door, stubbing his toe hard on the wooden bottom of the door.

"ow, shitshitshit!" taehyung cries, collapsing on to the floor and clutches his right foot. his face contorts painfully as he winces from the pain emanating from his big toe.

"ow." he grits, pain searing through his foot. he's too focused on his stubbed toe to hear footsteps approaching him.

"ouch." he mutters as he drops his head and curls himself forward, salty tears threatening to spill.

"fuck." he curses as he opens his burning blurred eyes to see some blood smeared on the tip of his toe.

"dude, are you okay?" the intruder laughs quietly, taehyung can hear him kneel besides him.

jungkook focus
jungkook kneels besides the boy and peers at his new roommate's features.

is that-

he chuckles, of course i'll see taehyung but who'd have thought like this? he thinks as he rakes his eyes over taehyung's curved back, eyeing the smooth tan skin.

taehyung focus
he remembers that there was a stranger in his room and that he was naked.
"oh my god i want to die." taehyung cries out, without thinking.

i can't believe that im naked and bleeding because i managed to run into the fucking door and stub my toe.

and now this random guy is seeing me nude and seeing me cry over my damn toe and the embarrassment.
and the stupid fucking shampoo is in my eyes.

while taehyung is thinking this and dying internally, the male got up from the floor and walked into the shower, coming out with a towel in his hands.

"here." the guy says, laughing and drops the large towel over taehyung's head, draping over his wet hair and startling the boy.

"aaaand this is for your toe." the guy says. taehyung feels a wad of tissues being gently pressed against his toe, soaking up the small amount of blood.

taehyung sniffles and grabs the towel, trying his best to blindly cover himself up.

"thanks." he sniffles, taking the edge of the towel and wiping his eyes, keen to get rid of the soap suds and hot tears.

he sniffs again and takes the towel away from his eyes to look up, his vision is still blurry so he blinks until he's able to focus on the faint figure crouching besides his toe.

his heart seems to stop beating completely.

the male lifts his dark haired head up to look at taehyung. he smiles, knowingly.

"nice to see you again, tae. not how i wanted to meet you again but oh well." the corners of his lips are tugged up in a smile.

"j-jungkook? what are you doing here?"