UGLY

taehyung focus
once jungkook junior had 'recharged' to its full potential, jungkook throws his hood over his head and takes taehyung's hand. he feels around the bookcases and walls until he finds the library computers.

"oh, what was that?" jungkook mock gasps, startling the older who tightens his grip on his hand.

"oops, it was nothing." the younger chuckles. taehyung glares daggers at the back of jungkook's head, and purposely steps on the backs of jungkook's flip flops to trip him up.

"you won't be laughing when the ghost girl comes to eat you." taehyung mutters childishly, annoyed at the younger's teasing.

"eats me?" jungkook laughs. taehyung doesn't say anything, instead he glowers darkly at the younger's back.

the library computers were halfway across the fairly large library and taehyung had no intent to pat around random surfaces of desks for an hour until the found a stupid socket. the two settle instead for the librarian's desk, pulling out the computer's cords and shoving taehyung's phone charger into the socket.

taehyung sighs, relieved at the charging symbol on his lockscreen and turns to smile at jungkook. jungkook decides to sit and slump back on to the librarian's padded armchair, helping himself to mrs wong's biscuit tin which sat beside her computer.

taehyung tuts, "we've hijacked her computer and now you're eating her biscuits."

"it's cool. the old hag put me in detention so this is just payback." jungkook shrugs, munching on a chocolate biscuit.
taehyung rolls his eyes and sits on the desk, swinging his legs.

his lifts his head up slowly at jungkook's obnoxiously loud chewing and crunching, "remind me to text my mom that i love her and not to cry over me when the ghost comes to kill me because of your obnoxiously noisy munching."

jungkook grins and says something but taehyung fails to listen, his attention spacing out for a few seconds. he finds great interest in the library's carpet as his body becomes slack with growing tiredness. his eyes stung after staring at maths questions for the past four hours and his back ached from sitting up straight for so long.

he leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees and holding his face up using his hands, he yawns loudly.

jungkook says something but taehyung doesn't quite catch it. he lifts his sleeve up a little to show littered goosebumps all over his arms; the library had lost all of its heat from the central heating being off, leaving only cold air to enter the building by the big windows.

taehyung slides off the desk and makes his way to where jungkook laid carelessly against the comfy looking chair, mindlessly biting into his third oat biscuit.

i should be doing this, i shouldn't be doing this - this breaks the protocol of being a defiant hyung who can't-date-again-because-he's-afraid-of-getting-his-heart-broken-and-deserves-cute-little-dates-to-make-up-for-the-heartbreak.
even so, taehyung sits on jungkook's lap, swinging and straddling the younger's legs with ease. he wraps his arms around jungkook's neck and nuzzles closer to the crook of younger's shoulder, smelling the familiar scent.

"tae?" jungkook queries. he knew this was weird as hell; usually it'd be jungkook to make the first move, to say pick up lines and forcefully cuddle with the older but he wanted to sleep so badly that he ignored his inner self and warnings.

so he ignores the surprised lilt in jungkook's voice and just whispers, "m'sleepy."

jungkook lightly smiles to himself and hums, "okay then baby boy," letting his palm press against the small of taehyung's back to keep him from falling off.