TUTORING

i love hoseok sm

i love hoseok sm.

D9
taehyung focus
"what's up with all these textbooks? ow!" taehyung hisses as a tower of thick and shiny textbooks topple to the ground, the corner of one whacking painfully against taehyung's shin.

"oh yeah, sorry. jin hyung brought them to me earlier." jungkook apologises sheepishly, looking up from where he sat on his bed and played games on his phone. "im re-sitting an geography exam and he wants me to study."

"then why aren't you studying?" taehyung asks, seething at the pain shooting through his shin.

he drops his school bag on to his bed and flops onto the sheets with a groan; today's classes were particularly tiring and he just wanted to fall asleep forever and never have to deal with algebra.

"cause i can't be bothered, aaand because we're going to go on another date." jungkook says, flashing a smile and pocketing his phone.

"nuh uh," taehyung says from where he's lying on the bed and shakes his finger, "you need to study - it's a re-sit exam so you gotta do better." taehyung lectures with disapproval.

"but the date-"

"jungkook, study."

"jeez okay mom." jungkook huffs.
he pauses before adding, "but i can't study."

"why?" taehyung yawns, staring up at the ceiling with tired eyes.

"just because. i don't know - it's just so boring."

"but you managed to get 80% in the maths test remember," taehyung says wryly, "and you managed to get into freaking busan and-." taehyung trails off when he sees jungkook visibly stiffen at the mention of busan. taehyung stops talking abruptly, sensing the younger's discomfort.

"yeah, well i had a tutor back then." jungkook says, his face unreadable and his voice tinged with loathe.

taehyung, you just had to mention busan, he scolds himself, you know how much he hates that place.

he chews on his lower lip, trying to come up with a way to ease the tension of the room.
soon an idea pops into his head.

"then ill be your tutor."
he sits up quickly to see jungkook raising an unimpressed eyebrow at taehyung.

"and ill make it fun," taehyung grins.

jungkook scoffs, "studying can't be fun. look, let's just ditch this stupid test and go out."

"no way," taehyung says, he's warming up to his idea, getting himself excited to execute his own plan. it was a great method to get jungkook those extra marks.

"it'll work like this; we'll read and go over whatever it is you're learning in geography. and ill quiz you to make sure you understand it. then we'll do a mini test and-"

"sounds like too much work." jungkook cuts in with a yawn.

taehyung glares at him before speaking again, "if you get an answer correct then you'll get a reward."

jungkook's ears perk up at this, "a reward? what type of reward?"

"well, im thinking we could get takeaway and every time you get an answer, you get to eat." taehyung grins brightly, proud of his plan.

jungkook cocks his head, thinking. he sighs and gets up from the bed, wordlessly dragging himself to the stack of textbooks.
"okay, fine."he says, sighing again.

"great, lets get started." taehyung says, marvelling at his genius plan.

______
here's a leeeeetle filler,,