100%

D1
jungkook focus
the next morning, jungkook staggers down campus with a pounding headache and a dry throat. he yells at himself internally for drinking so much as he walks past students who greet him - he doesn't greet them back. he's too out of it to even form words, his mind clouded by a certain word; woo.

how do you woo someone? he thinks as remembers last night's events; taehyung rejecting him, him saying that he'll woo him until he gives in and then taehyung leaving abruptly for hoseok [jungkook's eyebrows crease at the mention of hoseok].

anyway how the fuck do you woo someone?

"jungkook! hey!" namjoom yells besides him, appearing and jogging alongside him to keep up with jungkook's fast walk. jungkook grimaces at the loud tone of namjoon's face.

"how's songyeondan college treating you? you doing good?" namjoon asks cheerfully whilst juggling a mini laptop and trying to balance textbooks above the thin device.

jungkook gives a non committed grunt, he really wasn't in the mood for happiness and talk.

"you good man? you're looking kinda pale." namjoon states, peering into the younger's face, "something wrong?"

jungkook decided to ask namjoon for advice, "do you know how to woo someone?"

"woo? no one 'woos' people these days, you just say "hey wanna fuck?"," namjoon laughs.
"hold on, can you carry this for me?" namjoon asks, hauling his books and laptop on to jungkook's arms. he reaches into his breast pocket of his jacket and grabs a cigarette.

"do you mean ask someone out?" namjoon asks thoughtfully.

"i already did but i got rejected," namjoon winces at this and murmurs a quiet 'ooo', "i told him that id bug him until he gives in - i don't know what i mean by bug though."
jungkook motions for a cigarette and namjoon hands one to him.

namjoon laughs, "damn, you're persistent. mm, let's see." namjoon inhales the nicotine fumes, thinking.

"i dunno man. tell him that he's pretty, open doors for him - that type of shit. do stuff that he likes. give gifts or whatever. be gentlemanly. that means none of this," namjoon taps jungkook's cigarette.

jungkook nods, the cogs in his head whirring with possible ideas already.

"okay, here." jungkook hands namjoon's stuff back, much to the older's protests, and jogs towards his english class, his mind playing possible scenarios of taehyung accepting his confession.

he dumps the cigarette on to the grass and crushes it with his heel, despite the college's clear rules of no littering and certainly no smoking.
he pulls out his phone from the back pocket of his jeans and types up a message to taehyung as he enters english class.

jungkook: by the end of this month you'll date me - i can 100% guarantee it

taehyung: jungkook, you're meant to be in class

jungkook: forget about that baby, in around two and half weeks you'll want to date me for sure

taehyung: jungkook,

jungkook: oh shit miss lim caught me gtgtgtgtgtg

taehyung focus
taehyung deposits his phone back into his backpack and walks into his own class. he wanders over to his desk and settles down with a sigh.

what's he on about now?

also,

baby????