RANTS

taehyung focus
ten minutes later, taehyung is lying beside jungkook in his bed.

after pausing for a minute or so, he takes up jungkook's offer and sleeps.
but he contemplates his decision as he taps out a quick message to hoseok, [telling his hyung that he'll be up late studying - he doesn't want hoseok bugging him about jungkook just yet] and thinks and rethinks about his choice when he changes into his pjs. he finally decides to just fuck it, just go to sleep. it's better than hearing jimin endlessly grunt about professor lim and her stupid maths lessons.

so here he was, brushed teeth and changed into his pjs, taehyung sleeps rigidly and as far away possible from jungkook. jungkook, unaware that taehyung was overthinking his decision to sleep with him, casually plays games on his phone.

"you asleep?" jungkook asks, tearing his eyes away from his lit phone screen and switching the device off.

"no, not yet."

jungkook places his phone on his tiny bedside table and slides further down under his duvet. he turns on his side to face taehyung's curved back.

"sooo how was your day?"

"huh? oh, um it was good." taehyung blinks, not expecting jungkook to randomly ask him about his day.

he thinks back to today's day, running through today's events and he realises that this morning and afternoon wasn't actually that great.
"actually no. no, it wasn't."

"oh yeah? how come?"

"mm, in the the morning i woke up with a crick in my neck." taehyung mumbles. "that sucked." he adds, wondering if he should continue telling today's sucky details.

he chews on his lip, carrying on. desperately wanting to rant about today's bad points to someone. but he didn't want to bore jungkook so he set out at incredible speed, explaining today in a blur of hurriedly spoken words;

"because hobi hyung took all the space and i had to sleep half on and half off the bed. and my neck got worse in english because miss lee assigned us to write an essay and i wrote with my head hunched forward: that was a bad mistake." taehyung inhales sharply, trying to catch his breath after stumbling over his words, before continuing.

"then, it was maths and that was okay because mr chang just drones on and on about circles. meaning that i could massage my neck for a bit - i didn't listen at all though, so im pretty sure that im going to fail my next maths test but oh well."

"and then it was lunch and i was trying to eat my gross pizza in peace but you kept popping up everywhere. in the toilets, out on campus, in the corridor - do you know how hungry i am right now? i ditched my uncooked pizza roll for you - it sounds really manky, but it's actually quiet nice if you microwave it. anyway, where was i?" taehyung rambles, without even knowing he had twisted his body around to face jungkook.

he chatters on unconsciously whilst huddling under the shared duvet, oblivious to the fact that jungkook was listening and watching him closely, amused by the older's frantic ranting.

"then afterwards, i had art. oh, im taking art by the way," taehyung momentarily pauses before speaking again, "so, my art teacher's told us to sketch out "birth". and i was totally stuck, all the basic ideas like baby animals and parents holding their children were taken so i had to draw this completely fucked up drawing of a flower blooming. i wasn't feeling in a creative mood either, not creative like my fucking desk partner. she painted vaginas cause you know babies come out of there. and she's this huge feminazi who hissed at me when i asked her why she was painting so many vaginas. she told me that i wouldn't understand because of my inferior dick?? and yeah, that lesson was.. fun."

"after that i wanted to cheer myself up with the cafe's juices but the juice machine got fucked up because some new worker dumped fruit with the peel?? so i came here instead to dump my schoolwork and, yeah." taehyung finishes.

"how was your day?" taehyung adds.

"good good, nothing about vaginas or eating-. what was it? uncooked pizza?" jungkook grins, crinkling his nose.
taehyung laughs softly.

"nothing to rant about at all?" taehyung asks, wanting to keep this comfortable air around them.

"well," jungkook pauses. "there's this guy who i wanna date but won't date me-"
taehyung rolls his eyes, smiling.

"maybe it's because he's too dumb to see what a good boyfriend id be?"
laughing, taehyung kicks the younger's shin.

"or maybe he's too in love with his freaking food to even spare a glance at me?" taehyung giggles, aiming a kick at  jungkook's legs again.

"ive only got ten days left to make him date me. what should i do, taehyung?" jungkook asks, laughing as he tucks his legs away from taehyung's childish  little kicks.

"i don't know, you'll have to figure it out for yourself." taehyung grins.

"give me a hint at least."

"nuh uh - good night, jungkook." taehyung shuts his eyes and snuggles down into the familiar scent of freshly washed sheets.

"it's only eight pm! just give me the tiniest hint!"

taehyung refuses to open his eyes and smiles to himself when he hears jungkook sigh loudly besides him. jungkook starts talking again,

"do you think he'd like to go on a date tomorrow?"

"he'll let you."
taehyung tries to hide the smile growing on his face.

"and do you think he'll let me hold his hand?"

"i think he'd like that." taehyung gives up and smiles into his pillow, eyes still closed.

"do you think he'd like me to kiss him again?"

taehyung doesn't answer immediately, instead he grows hot and opens his eyes before shyly answering, "maybe."

jungkook pauses, thinking about something with a devious grin plastered on his face.

"do you think he'll even let me fuck him?"

taehyung curls his lips in distaste and closes his eyes shut, "don't push it, jungkook."

[most of the chapters that ive drafted whilst i was away has the most weirdest content -- i mean vaginas??]