SWEATPANTS

taehyung focus
for the next two days, taehyung doesn't see much of jungkook at the dorm.

however, when taehyung does see jungkook, he would always be crowded around with curious guys and girls. always laughing loudly at obscene jokes made by the guys and constantly flirting with basically everyone in the school. he'd grown to popularity quickly, his good looks and muscular build appealing to the students - not to mention the rebellious persona he had brought upon himself.

it confused taehyung why so many of his classmates liked the idea of dating/wanting to be friends with a "bad boy".
why want to date someone who's a dick when there's plenty of nice guys and nice girls around. weird, taehyung thinks.

anyway, taehyung hasn't seen jungkook in the dorm since his first day. where does he go throughout the day? where does he go at night? doesn't he sleep?

maybe jungkook just doesn't want to interact with taehyung. why would you want to talk to the guy who you rejected?
taehyung relates to that; why would you want to bump into your old crush that you got rejected by, and make small talk?
so taehyung kept out of jungkook's way too, sneaking into the dorm only when necessary and sleeping in hoseok's room as usual.

although he relates to jungkook, he can't help but think about what happened to jungkook, what happened at his old college, what's going to happen to the two of them? are they going to stay out each other's way like this, for the rest of their college years?

taehyung is thinking about this as he opens the door to his dorm room, needing to grab his english notes before class started.

he pushes the door open to reveal jungkook lying on his bed, his arms folded behind his head and smiling lazily up at the boy straddling him. he's shirtless, his grey sweatpants hanging low off his pale hips.

taehyung's grip on the doorknob loosens, his hand sliding off the handle of his door.

the boy straddling jungkook looks over his shoulder to glare at taehyung's intrusion, "for fucks sake," he mutters under his breath before turning around to face jungkook, "we'll finish this later." he says before hopping off of jungkook's body.

he brushes past taehyung, who stands there at a loss for words.

he watches as jungkook laughs awkwardly, sitting himself up on the bed. "sorry about that."

taehyung bites hard on his lip, he silently walks towards his bed and grabs his textbook with his lip trapped between his teeth and his back turned to jungkook.

he picks up his textbook and pauses, trying to regain himself to be calm and not freak out.

anger, annoyance, confusion and a lot of hurt courses through taehyung's bloodstream.
who was that boy?
and what happened to being no homo?

is he just fucking with that guy?
what if the guy likes him and he's just doing it for the fucks?
this fucking i-

something tickles at the back of taehyung's throat, a thought wanting to be spoken.
don't say it, taehyung.

don't say it.

fuck, just say it.
taehyung with his back turned on jungkook, quietly mumbles;
"what happened to being no homo?"

"hmm?" jungkook hums before chuckling lowly, "decided that i love having my dick up someone's ass than in-"

"okay i don't want to know." taehyung says, lip curling in disgust. irritation flows through his body as he grabs his textbook and strides across the room, desperate to get out of jungkook's presence.

"tae?"

"what?" he mutters, frustrated. frustrated at jungkook keeping his distance. frustrated at jungkook's behaviour, frustrated at himself and frustrated about the boy straddling jungkook.

"are you okay?"

something snaps in taehyung; maybe it's the frustration, the hurt or just remembering jungkook rejecting him, but he snaps.

"no im not fucking okay. i come in here to find you with that guy practically dry humping you - what the fuck happened to being no homo? you fucking rejected me cause you didn't like me that way. don't tell me you're just using that guy, i swear to god im gonna punch you. what's wrong with you? what happened to you, you're such a dick now and im so c-confused and, a-and," taehyung stammers, looking up from his shoes, teary eyed. he doesn't know why he's being so upfront or suddenly emotional.

shit, ive said too much. taehyung gulps, he should've just said bye to jungkook and left. he should've acted like how awkward exes act; talk, but die on the inside, and walk away.

he deflates when he sees jungkook's startled expression. his startled expression quickly disappears, turning into a blank one.

"im not using yoongi. he's just a friend. im pansexual now. i got kicked out of college cause i hated being there. i did some dodgy stuff in busan. i drink and smoke. my dad hates me. does that answer your questions? are you still confused?" jungkook doesn't falter as he speak, his voice steady and calm which unnerves taehyung. he drags his eyes up to meet taehyung, and taehyung's surprised at the coldness displayed in jungkook's dark eyes.

"i didn't like you that way before and im sorry for being an inconsiderate dick. i don't know why i should explain myself to you but whatever." jungkook finishes.
taehyung bites on his lower lip, tears rising at how blunt jungkook was being.

he turns around and swings open the door, walking out swiftly. he doesn't need to hear anymore, he just wants to escape jungkook's hard stare.

jungkook focus
fuck. now, ive gone and made him cry again.