PIZZA

D4
taehyung focus
the next morning, taehyung sneaks into his dorm at practically the crack of dawn. it's still early for students to be awake and up so he treads carefully into his dorm, careful not to wake the younger or his dorm neighbours.

he approaches his desk gingerly and gathers the notebooks for all of today's lessons and hauls his backpack on to his shoulders. he turns around and spots jungkook moving in his sleep and holds his breath, mentally begging jungkook not to wake up.

he sighs inaudibly in relief when jungkook stops shifting around and doesn't open his eyes.

his breath catches in his throat again however, when he notices that jungkook's shirtless front was on display.

damn, he thinks, his eyes travelling down the defined lines indented on the younger's tan chest to the lines forming a v shape down-

not now tae, you have to get out silently now, he reminds, scolding himself.
taehyung creeps closer to the door and tugs at the door handle whilst wrestling with his books. one of his binders fall to the floor, hitting the carpet with a dull thud. although dull, it was enough to be heard in the silence of the morning.

he looks over his shoulder to see jungkook roll over, rubbing his eyes.

oops, he thinks, grappling for his folder in the dark room.

he hears the sound of a bedside lamp switch on and his spine turns rigid. he spots his binder with the help of the now dim glow of the lamp and scrabbles to stand up.

"tae?" jungkook rasps, his voice low and still half asleep.

"morning!" taehyung whispers forcefully cheerful. he swings the door open and steps out of the dorm before jungkook could question why he was crawling on the floor of their dorm at 6:34am in the morning.

                                  +

later that day, taehyung hums as he bites into his pizza roll. the pizza roll was semi cooked in the middle and resembled a mess of uncooked dough, smeared tomato and bits of cheese. it was disgusting but as long as he nibbled around the edge [the only part that was cooked], he would be fine.

seokjin, namjoon, jimin and hoseok all chatted between theirselves whilst taehyung munched on his roll and surveys the college's cafeteria. he wasn't one to talk whilst eating and often found himself looking out of the windows near the vending machine.

he pauses mid chew when he spots jungkook towering over the very same vending machine with a bunch of guys around him. he watches as jungkook jokingly pats yejun - an annoyingly hot popular who lived on rude jokes and basketball.

ignoring yejun's and the other guys' presence, taehyung marvels at how good jungkook looked in a dark beanie before choking and coughing on his pizza roll when the younger turns to look around the cafeteria.

he slithers down into his seat, hiding with the aid of his hoodie when jungkook's eyes drag over the canteen.

please don't look at me, oh god.

jungkook looks directly at him, making taehyung burrow further into the neck of his hoodie, resembling an uncomfortably stuck turtle.