MESSAGE NOT SENT !

D10
taehyung focus
after an eventful evening of pizza persuasion, geography notes and slightly heated kisses, the two settle into bed. jungkook, murmuring geography vocabulary and taehyung, reminiscing the circles jungkook drew on to his stomach.

trying to ignore the butterflies shifting in his stomach, taehyung swings his legs over jungkook's and gets himself comfortable and ready for bed. soon enough, with the help of jungkook's arm around him, taehyung falls asleep soon.

                                    +

the next morning, taehyung wakes up to see jungkook's side empty. he sits up in bed and yawns, spotting his lockscreen lighting up to indicate a notification. he grabs his phone off the tiny bedside table and reads the message with blurred vision.

jungkook: left early cause jin hyung wanted to run me through some fucking flashcards about earthquakes. anyway how about ramen later as a thank you for helping me study?
jungkook: the ramen place in town - at 5:30 ish? that's when im done with class and other shit

smiling, taehyung replies back quick.

taehyung: sure, see you there

jungkook: oh and
jungkook: do you wanna date me now? ;-))))))
        read 7:45am.

taehyung: yes
MESSAGE NOT SENT!

_______
another lil chapter filler thingy - hope you enjoyed!
also jin is the most cutest bean ever; i mean his eat jin's + jokes + his eye scrunching thing he does, tbesmfufjsj

_______another lil chapter filler thingy - hope you enjoyed! also jin is the most cutest bean ever; i mean his eat jin's + jokes + his eye scrunching thing he does, tbesmfufjsj

ill update again since i forgot to publish the last couple of chapters (oops)