CHOCO MILK

D8
taehyung focus
taehyung opens the door of his dorm with a smile on his face - he was excited to see jungkook again and thank him for his gift.

he frowns, however, when he spots jungkook half dangling off his bed, wearing little to no clothes except his black boxers, and he stank of heady sweat, alcohol, and vomit topped it all off.

"oh ew." taehyung breathes as he enters the dorm, closing the door behind him and deposited his travel bag on the floor with a soft thud.
he wanders over to an unconscious jungkook and raises an eyebrow at the red lipstick marks peppered on his muscled torso.

a stream of something pungent floated through the room to his nostrils - coming from the bathroom. he wanders over to the bathroom and nearly throws up at the intense smell of vomit. he lifts the neck of his sweater up to his nose, as if to block the smell.
not looking at the vomit curdling in the sink, taehyung gingerly lifts the plug by the chain and tugs on it. he's cringing as he turns on both hot and cold taps and waits for the vomit to disappear down the drain.

feeling disgusted and possibly about to throw up, taehyung hastily exits the bathroom and makes his way to jungkook. he was irritated at the younger and found himself standing above jungkook's motionless body and taking his forefinger and thumb - and pinching jungkook's (impressively huge) bicep hard.

he glares at jungkook as he's startled awake, peeling his bleary eyes to look at taehyung.
"ow, what the fuck taehyung?" he curses, rubbing his bicep with his other hand. taehyung says nothing, and instead glowers at the younger.

"ow - shit." jungkook hisses when he spots the nail marks indented into his skin.

"that's what you get for making me deal with your vomit." taehyung finally speaks, grunting with distaste.

"what're you doing back here?" jungkook asks, bringing a hand to his forehead to massage the pounding headache he was experiencing.
"fuck, my head."

"i wanted to come back to say happy new years and to finish off an art project." taehyung says, annoyed.

"oh and a thank you would be much appreciated - you know, for clearing up your sick up." taehyung huffs, walking over to his bedside table to sift through the drawers to find his tablets for headaches. he passes it to jungkook with a bottle of water sitting on his desk - he does this all with irritation.

"oh thanks." jungkook says, gratefully taking the tablets and water.

"after you've eaten the tablet - take a shower." taehyung orders, nose wrinkling at the stench of sweat.

"mm, later. my headache is killing me." jungkook murmurs, falling back on to his pillow with a low groan.

"nuh uh, you're taking a shower right now. you smell." taehyung sniffs. "and a warm shower'll help ease the headache."

"too lazy." jungkook says, turning over to avoid taehyung's pointed glare.

"jungkook, seriously."

"taehyung, seriously." jungkook mimics, his voice high and joking.

taehyung wasn't in a joking mood.

"jungkook, my voice isn't like that." he grits out.

"taehyung, just let me sleep a little more. you know what, why don't you come and sleep as well?" jungkook says, turning around and catching taehyung's wrist, tugging the older to fall on top of him.

"nngh, your sheets stink as well." taehyung groans, struggling to get out of jungkook's tight embrace.

"just fall asleep, taehyung."