COMEDY

D7
jungkook focus
after a calming night of watching a wide range of action and comedy films, the two settle in for the night.

the next morning, jungkook wakes up to the sight of taehyung bending down to pick up his hand luggage. he's bound in the same thick red scarf from yesterday and he's dressed in a warm coat and boots - ready to leave.

jungkook props himself up on his pillow and groans at the light streaming in through the window. taehyung turns to face him, smiling.

"morning," he whispers, pulling a beanie over his messy hair. "i was just going to wake you up - im leaving for the christmas break."

"huh? oh yeah," jungkook says, his words muffled as the younger crawls back under the sheets - leaving only the top of his head visible.

"im going home soon. the bus comes in half an hour so im gonna leave now." taehyung says, dragging his hand luggage to the door. jungkook expects him to say a quick bye and then leave but he's surprised when taehyung makes his way back to the younger's bed, shyly patting his hair.

"well im going then." taehyung says. he pauses before adding, "maybe you should go home and see your mom - it could be nice." he says brightly. jungkook doesn't say anything, just stays under the covers and taehyung wonders if he had fallen asleep again.

he drops his voice to a quiet whisper, "if you don't wanna go home then go to jin hyung's dorm and hang out with him. he's going home for christmas but he's gonna come back straight away cause of a project he's working on." taehyung subconsciously trails his fingers through the younger's dark hair, the coal black strands of hair softly slipping through his fingers.

"and make sure to eat well and don't sleep in all day, do something - okay? im gonna go then." taehyung says, retracting his hand. only jungkook reaches out and clasps his hand around taehyung's wrist, tugging it back. he pokes his head out from behind the duvet and stares at taehyung, who's face is half concealed by that damn scarf.

"you don't need to worry about me - worry about yourself, you're gonna be away for a week and i won't be there to help you sleep." jungkook says, frowning.

"nah it's fine, some of my family comes over to celebrate with us and stay over.
my younger cousins stay up the whole night so ill just stay up with them. besides if i wanna sleep, all i have to do is grab one of my cousins and cuddle the hell out of them." taehyung says, laughing. jungkook smiles, letting go of taehyung's wrist.

"fine then - but im gonna call you and check up on you at random times. have a safe journey." jungkook mumbles, wriggling down to burrow under the sheets again.

"bye then! oh remember, after i come back, you'll still have a week left to convince me to date you," taehyung says, grinning widely. "make sure to have something big planned."

"expect something big," jungkook says as he winks and grins at taehyung, who laughs and exits the dorm.
once the door's closed, jungkook sits up with panic on his face.

shit, ive gotta plan something for taehyung, he thinks as he grabs an old notebook off his bedside table and begins to think of something big for the last week.

an hour later and he still has no idea of what to do.

[a/n: i'll be posting the q&a answers soon :))]