The Diggory Sister (Part 1) A Harry Potter Love Story

I'm Delia Diggory, Cedric's little sister.

I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

I've finally turned 11, and it is my first year at Hogwarts, and I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I got my letter sometime and my parents kept it from me for when my birthday came, well not really my birthday since mine is in July and we couldn't celebrate it till August.
**

I opened all my presents when I saw my letter. "Mum, is this what I think it is?" I asked, picking up the envelope.

They all smiled and nodded their heads. I screamed in happiness and jumped up and down, "I finally got it," I said happily and smiling. "Darling, open your letter," Mum said, laughing and smiling.

I had totally forgotten about the letter, "Oh yes, of course," I said, turning around and getting the letter, then turned back around and opened it.

'Dear Miss. Diggory,

The Ministry of Magic is happy to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. You will need to get the following supplies by September 1st.

You will need:

~ a uniform

*Three sets of plain work robes (black).

*One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear.

*One pair of protective gloves (Dragon hide or similar).

Please note that all students' clothes should carry name-tags at all times.

~Books-

*The Standard Book of Spells(grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk

*A History Of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot.

*Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling.

* A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch.

*One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

* Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger.

*Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander.

*The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

~Other Equipment-

*1 wand

*1 Cauldron (pewter, Standard Size 2)

*1 set of glass or crystal vials

*1 telescope

*1 set of brass scales

* Students may also bring an Owl OR a Cat OR a Toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

Hope to see you on September the 1st

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress."

"This is a lot of stuff mum where are we supposed to get all this?" I asked.

Then I realized something, "Mum, it's August 29. I have to leave in 2 days......" I was still rambling on when she came and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Delia, just trust me, we'll get them in time," she said, standing up and taking me to the fireplace where Cedric and dad were waiting for us.

"Finally, come on now, you lazy," Cedric said, taking me and messing my hair up.