Chapter 8

Harry's POV-

Hagrid was standing there waiting for us, "Hello Harry, Delia," he said. "Hi Hagrid," Delia said in her beautiful voice.

When everyone had got out, "Come on now follow me," Hagrid said walking to some boats. Everyone got in some of them had more then 2 people while Hagrid had one to himself.

We got to some stairs, "Well this is where I leave ya," Hagrid said walking away. "Bye," I heard Delia say.

A professor came from the big doors that were in front of us. We followed her in then came upon another big door. Everyone was looking around, in ah.

She opened the other big door after she explained everything and we walked in to everyone staring at us.

I saw Delia wave to her brother and he waved back. "Now when I call your name please come forth and I shall place the sorting hat on your head," she said taking the hat off the stool, "and you'll be sorted into your houses."

She took out this scroll and straightened it out. "Hermione Granger," she said. She took a deep breath and walked up there mumbling something.

"She's mental I'll tell ya," Ron said. Delia elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow," he said rubbing his ribs. She gave him this look then he huffed and stopped.

Hermione went and sat on the stool and the professor put the hat on her, "Ah right then, hum right, ok GRYFFINDOR!!!!" the hat screamed. The whole Gryffindor table yelled with joy and Hermione skipped over to the table smiling.

"Draco Malfoy," the professor said. I looked up to the guy who thinks he can get away with putting his arm around my Delia's shoulders. He walked up and before the hat was even on him, it screamed, "SLYTHERIN!!!!!!" He must of saw me because he winked at Delia, I gave him the same look I gave him on the train.

"Susan Bones," she said. Delia looked at the teacher's, then she elbowed me and pointed to the professor. I followed her pointing to see a teacher staring at me, then all of a sudden my scar hurt, and I grabbed onto my forehead, "Harry are you ok?" Delia asked.

"Yea, yea I'm fine," I said. She looked at me not for sure, but she just shrugged it off, and paid attention. "Ahh let's see Hufflepuff!!!" the hat said, the whole Hufflepuff table yelled.

"Ronald Weasley," she said. Ron's face was priceless, he looked at us, but we just nodded. "Ha, another Weasley I know just where to put you, GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!" the hat shouted.

The whole Gryffindor table erupted with yelling again. Me and Delia just smiled. "Harry Potter," she said. Everyone went quiet and Dumbledore sat up in his seat.

I walked up and then she put the hat on me "Hmm difficult, very difficult plenty of courage, ahh not a bad mind either and talent, ohh yes and a first stand up for yourself, but where to put you," the hat said.

"Not Slytherin, Not Slytherin," I said. "Not Slytherin, ah are you sure, you could be great and Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness no doubt about that, no but if your sure, maybe GRYFFINDOR!!!!!" the hat said.

The whole Gryffindor table couldn't have been louder, everyone at the table was standing up and cheering and the teacher's were as well.

"Delia Diggory," the professor said. I saw her walking up looking around, then saw her look at the Hufflepuff table. She walked up and sat down and the professor put the hat on her. I couldn't see her face because the hat was to big, but she still looked beautiful.

"Ah a Diggory, I remember sorting your parent's and your brother. Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, but where you are good for either one and," the hat said.

It was quiet for a while and I thought it wasn't going to put her in one and would send her back home.

Then the hat talked again, "how about GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!" it screamed. The room erupted with yelling.

She walked over to Gryffindor and I saw her look over at Cedric, he had this look of sadness, but happiness on his face.

He just smiled at her and I saw her smile back.

-----------------------------------

Delia's POV-

I was happy to have been put in Gryffindor and be just like my mum, but I was sad that I wouldn't see Cedric that much.

"Hey Delia are you ok?" Harry asked me putting his hand on my hand. "Yea I'm fine," I said looking down at our hands.

Dumbledore came and gave his speech.

I was still looking at our hands, when I heard him say, "Mr. Filch has informed me that no one can go into the west wing, unless they want to die a slow and painful death," I looked around in shock along with everyone else. "Other then that, let the feast begin," he finished.

He clapped his hand's and a bunch of food came all over the room. Everyone dug in, but I just couldn't eat anything.

I watched Ron dig in like a mad man and Hermione yelling at him, "Can you not chew with your mouth closed?" she asked him. All he did was shrug and continue eating.

"Delia you need to eat," Harry said with concern in his voice. "Do you know who the prefect is?" I asked him. "That would be me," some boy said, "I'm Percy," he finished holding out his hand.

I shook his hand, "I'm Delia Diggory," I said, "Can you show me where Gryffindor's dorm is?" I asked him. He looked at me a little funny then told me my directions there, "You go up all the stairs to the very top, and watch out the stairs move, and the password to get in is......" he left me hanging and I thought he wasn't going to tell me but he whispered the last part to me, "it's Caput Draconis," he whispered.

"Thanks," I said getting up and leaving the room, but of course Harry followed me. "Delia are you ok?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"Yes Harry I'm fine go back in and hang out with Ron and them, I'll be fine," I said taking his hand from around my arm, and walking up the steps leaving him there alone.

I got to the top, "Caput Draconis," I said with tears almost in my eyes. "That's correct," she said then opened hiding the door.

I ran in and ran right to my room. I didn't know which way to go, but I apparently walked through the right door, and found my stuff and just laid down and cried myself to sleep.