Chapter 24

Delia's POV-

Christmas came and I couldn't be happier, the guys still follow me around, but you can get over all that because it's Christmas the snow, presents, the decorations, some more snow, and everything that happened was now in the past

I was laying down in the snow outside when Hagrid came up dragging this humongous tree, "Hey Hagrid," I said sitting up.

" 'Ello Delia didn't see you there," Hagrid said. "Yea just laying down in some snow," I said making him laugh, "You need some help with that?" I asked finally getting up and walking over to him and pointing to the tree.

"Nah, I got this, but you could help inside, by going and getting Professor Flitwick," he said.

"Ok," I said getting up and walking beside Hagrid until we got to the door's. I kept them open until Hagrid came in then I ran to Professor Flitwick's class. I knocked on the door, "Come in," I heard his squeaky voice say. "Ah Delia, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Hagrid asked me to come and get you, he's inside with the tree," I said. "Ah fantastic, could you help me with these boxes?" He asked getting up and walking over to about two small boxes. "Of course," I said walking over and picking them up, "Are these the decorations?" I asked.

"Yes, but the rest are down stairs, I had some prefects help me with the bigger boxes," he said. "Alright," I said.

We walked down talking about some levitation charms, when we finally got to the other boxes and the prefects that were helping. "Well thank you Ms. Diggory for the help and company," He said smiling.

"No problem, Professor," I said. I was walking inside when I saw Hermione. "Hey Hermione," I said walking over to her, "are you leaving?"

"Yea my mum and dad want to see me, over the break," She said. "Oh," I said. "Yea are you leaving?" She asked.

"Yea me and Ced are going to tour Europe, some brother and sisterly bonding," I said smiling. "That's amazing I wish I could come, but we're going to go see some family," she said. "Well that's good going to see family, over Christmas," I said. "Yea it will be nice to see them," she said, "hey look Professor Flitwick's decorating the tree using the Wingardem Levosa, charm," she said.

"Hey look it's Harry and Ron," I said. We walked up and watched them play some chess game, and Ron taking some of Harry's pieces. "Knight to E5," Harry said, the piece went and moved to the spot he said.

Ron looked around the board in concentration, then smiling and saying, "Queen to E5," and when the Queen got there, it went and slammed the chair she was sitting on across the Knight's head causing it to fall off.

"That is totally barbaric," Hermione said, and I just nodded in agreement. "That's Wizards Chess," Ron said, "I see you've packed."

"I see you haven't," She said. I just smiled and looked over to Harry, to see him looking like he's in la-la land. "Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania and visit my brother Charlie, he's studying dragons," Ron said with pride.

"Oh Romania, I can add that to my list," I said getting out my quill and parchment and writing down Romania. "Are you leaving to?" Ron asked. "Yea me and Ced are going to tour Europe," I said smiling.

"Well good you can help Harry,  he's going to the library for information on Nicholas Flamel," Hermione said to Ron. "But we've looked a hundred times," Ron said while Harry nodded. She leaned down some then,"not in the restricted section, Happy Christmas," she said, "Do you want me to save you and your brother seats?" Hermione asked me.

"Yes please, but Ced will probably sit with his friends," I said. "Alright, but you best hurry, the train leaves soon," She said. "Ok," I said getting up and walking beside her.

"I think we've had a bad influence on her," I heard Ron say before we got to the doors.

I ran up to my room and packed my stuff, then got changed into my Gryffindor robes and scarf, then ran out dragging my suitcase behind me. I saw Cedric at the door, and ran straight to him laying my suitcase by his, "hold on, oh and watch those," I said running into the Great Hall before he could say anything.

"Hey Harry, Ron," I said running to them. They turned around in their seats and I walked over and kissed Harry on the cheek and went over to Ron and did the same, while Ron turned scarlet red along with Harry. "Merry Christmas guys and I'll send you a postcard and letter every time we go somewhere else," I said then ran back to Cedric hearing, "Ok," coming from both of them.

"Alright I'm ready," I said grabbing my stuff and walking ahead of Cedric, but he soon caught up and put his arm around my shoulders. "Is it ok if we sit with Hermione?" I asked him. "Sure," he said and that caught me by surprise, "but I don't want any girl talk about boys or something."

"Ok, I don't think there's going to be any though," I said, "How come you agreed to sit with us?" I asked him. "No reason, just didn't want to have to look for you when the train stops," He said.

"Alright," I said, walking onto the train and finding Hermione in the back, "Hey Hermione is it ok, if my brother sits with us to?" I asked her even though she said before he could.

"Yea of course," she said. We walked in and Cedric helped us get our stuff up then we sat down.

The trolley soon came, "Anything from the trolley?" The woman asked. I looked over to Cedric, because he had most of the money. "We'll take everything, if Hermione wants some as well?" He asked her.

I saw her blush, "Yea that's fine with me," she said. I smiled at her, then looked over to see the woman handing over the candy and smiling at Cedric. I just laughed, "you even have older women, trying to go after you," I said. He just rolled his eyes then smiled.

"I guess I'm just good like that," he said making both me and Hermione laugh. We had conversations about books, charms, spells, and when Cedric left we would talk about stuff Cedric didn't want to hear, "You know I think Harry really like's you," Hermione said.

"Nah me and him are just friends," I said then I remembered something, "though whenever I woke up and you guys took a vow to follow me everywhere I went, and when I went to go find Harry, he did say some crazy things, but I think it was just because he blames himself for what happened," I said.

"What did he say?" Hermione asked. "Well it started with him saying when he wanted to talk to me after the Quidditch game, he actually wanted to tell me how he was uncontrollably in love with me and how him telling me didn't ruin our friendship, and I thought he was just so sad he was saying it out of sadness, but meant it as him telling he love's me as a friend and he said that after a while," I said.

She just looked at me with happiness, "I knew he liked you in some way, but I think it might be a little weird if you two did date and then it went horribly wrong and we all couldn't be friends anymore," she said.

"Yea," I said biting into one of every flavor beans, while Cedric came back in, "Yew spinach," I said grabbing a napkin and spitting it out. Cedric and Hermione just laughed at me. "It's not funny that thing was nasty," I said with a frown, but soon started laughing with them.

The train ride consisted of me, Hermione and Cedric eating the candy, and laughing at whoever got a nasty flavored jelly bean, but it was mostly me, or Hermione, because Cedric already knew all the flavors, but he got a nasty flavored one sooner or later, and me and Hermione would laugh at his face expression's.