Chapter 19

Cedric's POV-

Once we heard there was a troll in the school my thoughts went straight to Delia.

"Hey have you seen my sister?" I asked some first year with long brown hair. "I heard she was in the girl's bathroom trying to calm down Hermione Granger," she said in this soft little voice.

"How come you're not panicking?" I asked her. "Troll's are really dumb, they don't know where to go," she said again. "Well thank you, do you know where the girl's bathroom is?" I asked her. "Yes, I can show you," she said. "Thank you, of course," I said trying to get through.

I tried to get out along with everyone else, but then "SILENCE!!!" Professor Dumbledore yelled through the crowd. Everyone went dead silent, "no need to panic, now prefects show your houses to their dormitories and teacher's will follow me to the dungeons."

Of course with me being a prefect I had to, "thanks anyway..... I never caught your name," I said to her.

"Grace Curtis," she said. "Well thank you Grace," I said before, "Everyone follow me and stay alert," I said walking to the Hufflepuff dormitories.

We all got back and I started pacing, "Cedric she'll be alright, I heard she went to the Gryffindor tower, with Potter, Weasley, and Granger, she's alright," One of my friends said.

"Shew thank the lord," I said sitting down. We started to have fun and talk and laugh like there wasn't a troll in the dungeons, but then the door opened and Professor Sprout came in, "Mr. Diggory, Professor Dumbledore wants to speak with you," She said with a look of sadness and strictness.

"Oh my dear lord it's Delia isn't it?" I asked her but all she did was point to the door. I ran out and ran down all the steps to Professor Dumbledore's office, and Professor McGonagall was waiting there.

She pointed to the steps and got on them, she waved her wand and I started walking up. I knocked, "Come in," Headmaster Dumbledore said.

I walked in to see 4 people covered in dust, "Please have a seat Cedric," he said pointing to a chair. I walked over and sat down, "is it about my sister is she ok?" I asked with a worried expression.

"See for yourself," he said pointing to my sister. "Delia what happened to you?" I asked getting up and going over and hugging her. "Would you like to me explain Delia?" Dumbledore asked.

She nodded her head, "Well Ms. Diggory and Ms. Granger had read about troll's and thought they could take it on their selves, tore up everything in the girl's bathroom, but Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley here saved them just in time, or they might have been dead," he said with a blank expression.

"Delia what was you thinking?" I asked her, she still didn't answer. "But Mr. Diggory that's the story they gave Professor McGonagall, what really happened was Ms. Diggory was trying to calm down Ms. Granger here, but then the troll came in and if Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley wasn't there they would have been killed by it," he said, "the truth is almost the same as the lie they came up with, but very different to."

"You all may go now," he said getting up and walking up some stairs. "Delia what was you thinking, you could of got yourself killed," I said to her for what seems the millionth time.

"I know Cedric, but I didn't and neither did Hermione, Harry and Ron saved us, so there's no need for a big commotion about it," she said walking ahead of me.

"What do you think mum and dad will say?" I asked her. "I don't know Cedric, I'll probably get a Howler from dad and get embarrassed in front of the whole school, so there's no need to try and say what will mum and dad say, I've probably already got another Howler on the way, because of detention." she said walking away.

I felt really bad now, "Delia, I know and if you do I'll be there with you, I'm just glad your ok," I said pulling her into a hug. "Thanks Cedric, you always see the good in everything, that's why your in Hufflepuff," she said laughing.

I didn't have a come back so I just laughed with her, she soon let go. "You should be getting to bed," I said pointing to all of them. "And here comes the Prefect Cedric," she said turning away and laughing.

Her friend just looked at me with a smile, I gave her one back and it looked like she was about to pass out, "Come on Hermione," Delia said coming over and grabbing her arm, then turned her head forward.

Harry and Ron were trying to walk away too, "Hey can I speak to you two?" I asked. They turned around looking scared to death, "I'm not going to yell at you, but thanks for saving my sister, she made a really good choice having you two being her friends," I said.

They let out of breath of relief, "Now off you go to bed, go on," I said in my Prefect voice. They took of running, I just laughed and walked back to Hufflepuffs dormitories, and letting out a sigh of relief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia's POV-

When we walked into the tower and everybody was sitting in the common room and stared at us when we came in covered in dust.

Everyone started to clap, "that was amazing what you did taking down that troll," Fred and George said. I tried saying it wasn't us, "I didn't think you two had it in ya, but ya did," Seamus said.

Everyone else was saying stuff, "Guys listen," I said and they all went quiet, "we didn't take down the troll Harry and Ron did, we'd be dead right now if it wasn't for them," I said.

Right then they walked in talking about something, "my brother took down a troll who would of thought," Fred and George said. "Didn't think you to had it in ya, but ya did, amazing," Seamus said to Harry and Ron.

I shook my head and walked upstairs to my room with Hermione following me.

"I almost got us killed," Hermione said. "No you didn't if anything Ron did for making fun of you," I said.

She just smiled, "Come on we need to change and get this dust off us, do you want the shower first?" she asked. "No you can go," I said. "Ok," she said walking into the bathroom taking her stuff with her.

It was about 10 minutes before she came out, dust free, "You can go now," she said going over to her bed and sitting down.

I grabbed my stuff, and walked in, it didn't long for me to get in and out of the shower, and dressed. "Hermione what if I do get a Howler and two of them?" I asked her walking out of the bathroom and to my bed.

"Well I don't know for sure I'd run and open it somewhere else, but usually people forget about them after a few day, Slytherin's don't they like to make fun of the one's who get them," she said turning over and looking at me.

"Thanks Hermione, come on we need to get to bed," I said getting under the covers and turning out the light.

I could still hear people down stairs having a party for Harry and Ron defeating that troll, but I didn't think nothing of it, they saved mine and Hermione's life, they should have fun down there.

I turned around and closed my eyes hoping I didn't get any Howler's tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE WHAT I DID PUTTING CEDRIC'S POV IN THERE.