Chapter 13

Harry's POV-

I felt like everyone was staring at me, but they wasn't and that was weird.

I was walking to go find Cedric, and I found him outside with his friends. "Hey Cedric are you ready?" I walked up and asked him. "Yea, hey see you later guys," he said to his friends.

We didn't talk heading down there, but when we got there Madam Pomfrey wouldn't let us in, but its a good thing Cedric knows how to sweet talk his way through anything.

She finally let us in and Cedric ran to her full speed. "Delia," Cedric said to her. "Hey Cedric," she said in this hushed voice.

She looked over at me, "Hey Harry," she said with a smile. "Hey Delia, how are you doing?" I asked. "I could be better, but at least I get out today," she said with her voice getting better. "Delia, what happened, Harry told me one part, but I'd like to know your part?" Cedric asked.

"Well, we were in our flying class and Neville had got hurt and dropped his rememberall and Malfoy had picked it up, I told him to give it back, but he just got really close into my face and I backed up and slapped him," she said, "Harry then went and told him to give it back, but he got on his broom and flew up."

"Hermione went and told Harry he shouldn't do it, so she nodded to me and I got in front of his broom and he wasn't going to do it, but Malfoy had to go and run his big mouth, about how he's going to let his stupid girlfriend stop him," she said, "and I guess that was his breaking point, so he pushed off the ground and I forgot to duck and he accidentally hit me in the face and neck."

"I fell to the ground and I couldn't speak, then the next thing I know I'm in someone's arms and Ron yelling, 'let her go Slytherin,' and I'm assuming it let me go and then it all went black and here I am," she finished.

I saw that look on Cedric's face, its the one he gave Malfoy yesterday. "Cedric calm down, I can handle it when I get out of here, so is there any good news?" she asked. Cedric looked at me, then smiled, "well I'm the new Gryffindor seeker," I said.

"Oh my gosh Harry that's amazing, I'm so happy for you," she said sitting up and hugging me. "Yea I'm pretty happy," I said smiling.

"Well, Cedric, it looks like you have some competition with Harry, here," she said smiling and pointing to me.

"Yea I guess so," he said smiling, "well I best be going to my classes, see you later sis," he finished kissing her on the forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia's POV-

It was a little after Cedric left, when Madam Pomfrey came in, "How are you feeling Dear, you think you can get up and walk?" She asked me.

"I feel a whole let better, but I get dizzy sometimes when I stand, but I recover quickly," I said before she could respond Hermione and Ron ran in, and stopped right beside Harry.

"Well Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, and Ms. Granger can help you around, you're free to go," she said, "Now you three stand behind the curtain, Ms. Diggory needs to get dressed," she finished closing the curtain.

I got done in no time and walked out through the curtain, to be attacked by a hug from Hermione, "Oh Delia I'm so happy you're out, I have all your class work in the Great Hall, come on we need to get you back there," she said pushing me towards the door.

"Ok Hermione slow down we don't have to run there," I said slowing down to where Ron and Harry can catch up. "Yea ok," She said.

All of a sudden I felt really dizzy and was about to go down if Harry wasn't there, "Are you ok?" Harry asked me with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine just got a little dizzy," I said. "Well here just hold onto me," he said wrapping his arm around my waist and putting my arm around his neck. "Thanks Harry," I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV-

I kept on contemplating why I had punched that guy, over that girl, I barely even knew her. I thought maybe I could go see her, and was going to right now, but Pansy stopped me.

"Hey my Draceyboo, what are you doing?" She asked coming over and laying her head on my shoulder. "I was getting ready to go somewhere," I grunted. "Are you going to see that girl?" She asked with anger in her voice. "Pansy, what I do is nothing of your concern," I said getting up and trying to walk out of the common room, but she came and wrapped her arm around my arm and walked through the door with me.

I just grunted and went with it, but I was heading to the hospital wing and she was heading to the Great Hall.

"Draceyboo where are you going?" She asked me. "Ok one thing I am not your Draceyboo," I said pulling my arm out of her grip, "and second it's none of your business," I snared.

I saw tears come to her eyes, but later on she'll be back to the way she was before, then she ran to the Great Hall.

I let out a sigh of relief and walked to the hospital wing, and was almost there when I saw/heard someone. I looked around the corner and saw the mudblood, Weasley, Potter and someone else.

It fell and almost hit the ground, but Potter caught it, and they turned around to see who it was, and it was her, the girl on the train.

I turned around and hid behind the wall, but I got ahold of myself and walked to the Great Hall. I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down beside Crabbe and Goyle.

They tried talking to me, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, so I looked over to see her brother giving me this glare.