Chapter 15

Delia's POV:

I don't think Seamus had really trusted me when I said, I had tripped and fell. "Delia can I talk to you?" Seamus asked. "Sure," I said and he lead me into this room.

"Now what happened while you was in detention, Harry, Ron, and Hermione wasn't really that much help," He said. "Nothing happened Seamus, really I tripped over this tree root and fell," I said.

At first he didn't seem to believe me, but he soon did, "Ok, I just wanted to make sure don't want a nice friend like you to get hurt." "Thanks, Seamus, nice to know you're there for me," I said, hugging him then walking out.

I found Harry, Ron and Hermione in the common room, "You guys want to go walking?" I asked them. "I have to study," Hermione said. "Sure why not," Harry and Ron said. "Are you just going to leave me here?" Hermione asked.

We just shrugged then started to walk out, "Ugh, wait for me," She said, closing her book, getting up and walking towards us.

"Thanks for coming, Hermione I didn't really want to be alone, with these two," I said to her. She just smiled, "Hey you know we have feelings," Harry and Ron said. I just laughed, "Come on," I said, putting my arm's over their shoulders.

We were roaming the halls, and laughing and having fun, but of course someone had to ruin it.

"Oh, how cute is this," Malfoy said, "Potter, Weasley, someone and beautiful." I turned around with everyone else, and saw that smirk on his face, "What do you Malfoy?" Harry sneered. "I need to see beautiful here," he said pointing to me. "Over my dead body," Harry and Ron said.

"Oh look she has Potter and Weasley wrapped around her finger," Malfoy said laughing and his friends laughing to. I have had enough of this, "I do not have them wrapped around my finger, it's called true friends, if anything your friends are wrapped around your finger's because their scared of your arrogant father," I said.

They looked at me, with shocked looks and Ron and Harry just smiled. He looked at me, for a moment then walked away. "That was awesome Delia," Ron said coming over and hugging me. "It was nothing, I'm just tired of him making fun of you guys and everyone in Gryffindor," I said. "Come on, we need to go to lunch," I said taking them by the shoulder's again and walking to the Great Hall.

We walked in and went to our original seats, "We heard what happened Delia, about what you said to Malfoy, good job he can't even look at us anymore," Seamus said. "Yea Delia, that was the best ever," Dean said. "You should of been there it was even more exciting," Ron said going over and having a full conversation about it.

"Delia that was really nice of you to do," Hermione said. "You're welcome, I'm just sick and tired of him and all his crap," I said.

I looked over to see my brother with this stern look, but yet happy, and waving me over, "Hey I'll be back in a minute," I said getting up. "Ok," Hermione said.

I walked over and saw Cedric get up, I walked over and he hugged me picking me up and spinning me around.

Everyone was staring at us, "I heard, well everyone actually did, and finally someone stood up to a Slytherin and especially a Malfoy at the least," Cedric said smiling at me like I just won something. "It's nothing, really, like I have been saying I was fed up with him and his crap," I said smiling.

I didn't expect Cedric to do what he did, because he was a very nice and didn't get in trouble a lot, "MY SISTER STOOD UP TO A SLYTHERIN!!!!!" Cedric yelled. I looked around to see everyone, standing up and clapping.

I was blushing like a mad man, and was just thankful that no teacher's were in here and it was only prefects, who were also clapping.

"A Gryffindor stood up to a Slytherin," I heard Seamus say. "Delia Diggory , my best friend stood up to Draco Malfoy and made him run away crying," I heard Ron say. I looked over to see Malfoy's face and anger filled with it.

He got up and walked over to Ron, with pure anger on his face, I looked at Cedric and all he did was whistle. "Why did you do that how is that supposed to help?" I asked. "Just wait for it," He said holding up his hand.

I looked around and nothing happened, but then all of a sudden everyone was around the Gryffindor with Slytherin looking around with confused faces, but Malfoy was still coming.

I didn't think this was supposed to help, but then all of a sudden I saw Hermione go over and punch Malfoy right in the jaw. I ran over to her with Cedric, Harry, and Ron running after me.

Everything went quiet, and everyone was staring at her with a shocked expression, just waiting to see what she would do. She just took a deep breath, then breathed out, "That felt good," she said with a smile.

I just started laughing, along with Harry and Ron looking at her with such a surprised look. Everyone started to laugh with us, and Cedric and all the prefects just smiled, while everyone in Slytherin was surrounding Malfoy.

Malfoy was about to say something, "Just shut up we all know what your going to say," I said, with Ron finishing my sentence mocking Draco's voice. "Wait until my father hears about this," He said.

Everyone just died out laughing, but soon it slowed down and the prefects went back to their jobs. "Lunch is over, time to go to your classes," I heard Cedric say. I grabbed my things, then went over to Cedric and hugged him, then punched him in the shoulder, "What was that for?" He asked me. "For embarrassing me, don't do that again," I said.

All he did was laugh and pick up his things then put his arm around my shoulders and walked out of the Great Hall. "I'll see ya later sis," Cedric said kissing my head. "Ok," I said, then ran to catch up with Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Well that was exciting," I heard Harry say.

"Yes, Yes it was," I said getting in between Harry and Hermione, "except when Ron almost got himself killed," Hermione said.

"Well yes that happened, but Ms. Know-It-All and good girl, Hermione Granger went and punched Malfoy," Ron said. "Well I need to go to class and so do you guys," Hermione said walking away. "She's right come on guys," I said grabbing their shoulders and pushing them to transfigurations.