Chapter 2

(AN BEFORE I DIDN'T GET TO SAY THE WHOLE IDEA GOES TO J.K. ROWLING AND HER AMAZING BOOKS. SO THE WHOLE IDEA OF THIS BOOK GOES TO HER)

Delia's POV-

I was having a little panic attack in my head, wondering if my parents or Cedric were standing behind me watching me and Harry, but I was brought out of my trance when he called my name beautiful.

"Thank you," I said. "No problem," he said with a smile.

"So, is it your first year going to Hogwarts?" I asked. "Yea, what about you?" he asked me. "Yea," I said.

We kind of just stood there quiet until he asked, "Where were you going before I bumped into you?" "Um, I was heading up to Gringotts to get me some money my parents have in there," I said.

"You know I could go with you up there if you want?" he said, looking down, and if my eyes weren't mistaken, I think he blushed a bit.

"Yeah, I would like that," I said.

He looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back, then took his hand and started walking.
-----------------------------------------

Harry's POV-

She looked like she was having some kind of panic attack in her head from the look on her face, but when I said, 'Your name is beautiful', she came back.

"Thank you," and there was the voice that made me want to smile. "No problem," I said with a smile.

"So, is it your first time going to Hogwarts?" she asked, catching me by surprise. "Yea, what about you?" I asked. "Yea," she said.

We stood there for a while in silence while everyone was loud. I couldn't stand the quiet, I needed to hear her voice. "So where were you going before I bumped into you?" I asked.

"Um, I was heading up to Gringotts to get me some money my parents have in there," she said. "You know I could go up there with you if you want me to?" I said, looking down, and for some reason, I was blushing, but I'm just that person and not like my horrid cousin Dudley.

"Yeah, I would like that," she said, and when she said that, I looked up and smiled, but then she took my hand, and that feeling came back and we started walking.
----------------------------------------------------

Delia's POV-

It was quiet coming up here between the two of us, but it wasn't some kind of weird silence it was a nice one.

It wasn't so quiet when we stepped into Gringotts, goblins walking every which way and stamping papers. We had walked up to this one goblin with really long fingers and glasses.

"I'd like to take out some money," I said, handing him the key and the piece of paper.

"Follow me," he said, getting down and leading us to some cave like thing, and a goblin with brown hair and the same long fingers, and handed him my key and the paper.

They talked, and then the one that showed us here went and walked back to where he came from, but the other one led us to some trolley and told us to get in.

I looked at Harry, hoping he could tell me what was going on, but he just smiled and squeezed my hand. All I did was smile back and waited for whatever was coming.

I opened my eyes to see what was taking so long when all of a sudden we were flying down to what seemed to be the bottom of the cave and I thought it was the most amazing thing ever.

I looked over at Harry, and he just smiled at me. I soon realized how cold it was and I forgot to wear a jacket. I'm assuming Harry realized that I was cold because he took off his jacket and handed it to me.