Chapter 14

Delia's POV:

I was thankful Mr. Filch came when he did, "Follow me," he said in his usual grumpy self.

We followed him to Hagrid's little hut, "Hello Harry, Delia, Ron, and Hermione," Hagrid said. "Hello Hagrid," I said.

"Well come on now, we need to get going," he said walking towards the forbidden forest. "What do you mean? we're going in there?" Draco said with a scared look on his face. "Oh is Malfoy actually scared of something?" Ron asked. "I'm not scared," he said. "Come on now, a unicorn's been hurt badly, and we need to find it," Hagrid said.

We walked into the forest, and I saw this liquidly silver pile, "Hagrid what's that?" I asked pointing to the pile.

"It's unicorn blood, it's hurt even more badly then I thought it was," he said picking up some of the unicorn blood, "We need to split into two groups, Ron and Hermione will come with me."

"Ok," Ron said. "Delia, Harry, Malfoy you will go together," he said. I gave him this look, but he just looked at me, "Well then I want Fang," Draco said. "Ok, but just to warn you he's a bloody coward," Hagrid said and Malfoy just looked at Fang with this look.

"Come on guys," I said taking them by the shoulders and walking. I let them go and got in the middle. "Are you scared Malfoy?" I asked. "No," he said in this not so sure tone. "Ok," I said with a smirk.

He was starting to seem normal, but no, "you just wait until my father hears about this," he said. "Do you always have to have your father around in everything you say?" I asked. He didn't answer, but went on "this is servant stuff."

"You know Draco if I didn't know any better I'd say you were scared," Harry said, and I just smiled at him. "Scared Potter," he said, but before he could finish a noise came, he turned his head around. "Did you hear that?" He asked. Draco walked ahead of us, "Come on Fang."

"You know I think he's scared," I said. "Well are you scared?" He asked me. "A little maybe, but not as much as Draco, a wise man once told me, 'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of time,' I said.

"Well that's very touching, but we need to find a unicorn, so we can get out of here," Draco said. I just shook my head and walked a little faster.

We followed Fang to a little clearing, where we found the unicorn, but something in a black robe over top of it. Draco had this horrible look of fear on his face, but I don't think Harry saw it. All of a sudden Harry grabbed his forehead, "Harry are you ok?" I asked him.

The thing was still over top of it, but when he looked up Draco screamed and ran away, I was starting to run, but Harry didn't follow.

"Harry come on," I said, but the thing was getting closer and Draco had ran away with the lamp. It was getting even closer, "Harry come on please," I begged.

It got closer and it looked like it was heading straight for Harry, I got in front of him, but the thing said something and I flew through the sky and landed right in front of Draco.

"How did you get over here?" He asked me helping me up. "That thing shot me over here, but we got to go help Harry," I said trying to walk away.

"You can't go back there, you'll get hurt or even worse killed," he said, and if my ear's weren't mistaken his tone was caring and concerned about my free will.

"Draco he's my friend, I have to help him, and me talking to you is making his chances very slime," I said walking around him but he took my hand, spun me around and he kissed me, I just stood there, but then pulled away and started running to Harry.

I finally found the patch and saw the poor unicorn dead, and Harry talking to someone. "Harry Potter it's not safe out here for you," it said. "Sir what was that thing, you saved me from?" Harry asked.

"A monstrous creature, it is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you're an inch from death, but at a terrible price, when you slay something so pure, the moment it's blood touches your lip's you will have a half life, a cursed life," he said.

"But who would do such a thing?" Harry asked. "Can you not think of anything?" It asked. "You mean to say that thing that killed that unicorn, that was drinking it's blood, that was Voldermort?" Harry stated and asked.

"Harry," I said running up and hugging him. "Delia," He said hugging me back. He pulled away, "Are you ok that thing didn't fling you that hard did it?" Harry asked pulling a leaf out of my hair.

"No, I landed in front of Draco and he helped me up and you know he might have kissed me," I said. "He did what, oh when I get my hands on him," Harry said.

"Harry, Delia are you ok?" I heard Hagrid come up and ask us, with Ron and Hermione running towards us and Draco behind them.

"Yea we're fine," I said. "Delia what happened to you, you have dirt, leafs, and sticks in your hair and on your face?" Hermione asked me. "It's fine really," I said. I looked over to look at Harry, but I didn't see him.

I looked around more and saw him heading to Malfoy, "How dare you kiss her after you did put her in the hospital," Harry said going up and getting right in Malfoys face. But before he could say anything Harry went and punched him, again.

"Harry what did you do that for?" Everyone asked. Harry turned around, "He kissed Delia." "He did what?" Ron asked every word filled with anger. "Well you guys need to go, there's things in here, that you should fear, all of you," the centaur said. "Yes of course thank ya, Firenze," Hagrid said and with that the centaur walked away.

I was so mad at everyone for doing what they did, but I wouldn't even date Draco even if my life depended on it. I walked ahead of all of them, and found my way back to Hagrid's cottage.

"Well here ya go, Delia, I'm sorry about today," Hagrid said. "It's fine Hagrid, it's not every day you get flown into the air, by some dark figure," I said smiling.

I saw everyone else coming and I didn't want to talk to some of them, "See you later Hagrid," I said, then ran into the castle. "Delia wait," I heard Harry say. I ran into the castle and went to the Gryffindor's door, "Caput Draconias," I said. "That's correct," she said then the door opened.

I walked in to see everyone waiting in the common room, "What are you guys doing?" I asked them. "We heard that you guys had to go into the forbidden forest and we wanted to know how it went, and what happened to you?" Seamus asked.

"It was nothing just tripped and fell, Harry and Ron can tell you more then I can," I said walking upstairs and to my room.

I walked into my room, then into the bathroom to take a shower, and get all the dirt, leaves and sticks out of my hair. I got out and got dressed, but left my hair wet and went to bed.