Chapter 27

Delia's POV-

Sven was back by the time I was up, so he was back somewhere around 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning.

I was sitting at the table drinking some butterbeer waiting for Cedric to wake up because we're supposed to be at Mount. Igman at 9 and if he didn't wake up sometime between now and 7 I was going to wake him up the hard way.

It was already 6:30 and Cedric still hasn't woke up yet, so I sat my butterbeer on the table and walked to the bedroom. I stood up on the bed, then counted in my head, one, two, three.... "CEDRIC WAKE UP, WE GOT TO BE GOING!!!!!!" I shouted and then jumped on the bed making him wake up and roll off the bed.

I heard a THUMP and then an, "OW," come from the other side of the bed, then Cedric sat up, rubbing his head and then stood up.

"Finally you woke up thought I would have to do it the hard way," I said sitting back down and drinking the rest of my butter beer. "You don't call that the hard way?" Cedric asked going over and getting him a butter beer then coming to sit in front of me, "hate to know what your hard way is then."

"The hard way is if you don't wake up to that, then I go and get a bucket full of ice cold water and throw it on you, I was hoping it wouldn't wake you up the first time so I could have been able to do that," I said smiling then getting up and going to the bed room to get dressed.

It didn't take me that long, I just put my hair up in a ponytail, but my boots on, some jeans, and a long sleeve shirt, plus my jacket. Cedric on the other hand wasn't that awake yet, so it took him about 5 minutes longer then it usually does, "Ced come on it's already 7:30 we need to get going," I said.

He came out just when I closed the lid to my trunk; I went over and gave Olaf and Sven some owl treats.

It felt like forever before Cedric got his stuff packed and then going back down three flights of stairs, "I'm going to go put our stuff in the car," Cedric said. "Alright I'll be out there in a minute," I said. He just nodded and went outside.

"Hello I hope you liked your stay," the man behind the counter said smiling. "I did, thank you," I said getting out the key and handing it to him, then getting out our money. "That will be 20 Galleons," he said. I handed over the money then got Olaf and Sven.

"Thank you, have a safe trip," he said. I nodded my head then walked out to see Cedric standing by the car, with a bunch of witches staring at him. "Can you not go one day without having every girl stare at you?" I asked putting Olaf and Sven in the backseat then going to the passenger seat and getting in.

"I don't know," he said smiling, "now how do we get to Mount. Igman to go skiing." I took out my wand and thought of Mount Igman, "Point me," then it started moving in every which way before and then pointed north again.

"Alright here we go," he said starting the car and driving like the Muggles do.

(An hour later)-

I was jumping up and down in my seat, "Delia calm down," Cedric said pulling into a parking spot and turning the car off. "I know, it's just so exciting I've never done it before," I said smiling, "hey do you have the camera?" I asked.

"Yes Delia I got it," he said getting out, with me following, "come on sister lets go," he said putting his arm around my shoulders and walking inside the store. "We have reservations for Diggory," Cedric told the woman sitting behind the desk.

"Of course," she said looking down and then when she spoke again she seemed to be lost for words, "The- um- dressing rooms are- um- right over there," she said pointing to a room to the left, "and then you-um- when you get-um- ready you leave through this door," she said then pointed to the door on the right.